38 y/o moderately famous Billionaire announces engagement to 47 y/o Hag.

OldRooster

OldRooster

Get off my lawn!
Muh.... Money!
Muh.... Status!
iu

Alex Soros, the 38 year old son of 93 year old super Billionaire and Marxist Cause Sugar Daddy George Soros. You may not have heard of Alex Soros, but I have, and that makes him moderately famous, and more importantly there are a lot of young leftist foids that have heard of him because of his economic support of leftist causes. Alex is not the only son of George Soros, but he is the one most connected to his businesses and political donations, so he is effectively a Billionaire even if he may not literally qualify as a Billionaire. Probably worth noting Alex is like 5'5" tall.

The Bride, Huma Aberdin is notorious for multiple reasons. She was one of Hillary Clinton's most trusted aids for more than 20 years. She was one of the people responsible for managing the illegal server in Clinton's basement that Clinton used when she was Secretary of State so she could circumvent the requirement to use government servers and thus avoid over site of her emails. She should have been prosecuted for that but in an episode of complete political hackery, the Justice Department granted her immunity from prosecution in exchange for her agreement to testify against Clinton, but she never provided the Justice Department with any incriminating information on Clinton, like dah you just gave her immunity! Also she is famous for having been married to Anthony Weiner.
iu

• +1
Reactions: piec, Chadeep, XtrovertNTnormalfag and 1 other person
Upper class people are less likely to marry for looks tbh.

It’s newly rich people that get trophy wives. The established upper class marries for power and influence mostly.

• +1
Reactions: AutisticGymcel, Sub0, Kroker and 6 others
shes hot

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: OldRooster and Tyler x Durden
Lord have mercy she has such a horseface.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: greycel and OldRooster

It’s newly rich people that get trophy wives. The established upper class marries for power and influence mostly.
Aberdean has no power, and her only influence is that she knows the Clintons, whom are only minor players in 2024, and will be completely irrelevant in 10 years. Alex Soros is more influential than the Clintons in 2024, if some random guy married Huma Aberdean it would not be a news story. And I am sure Alex Soros already has the Clintons on speed dial. She can keep a secret though.

she's hot
She is not fat, I give her credit for that. And she has maintained her looks fairly well, it is just that she had a crap starting point. She is a well maintained turd.

Last edited:
@i_love_roosters

She has demon face

• +1
Reactions: i_love_roosters
He's gay, it's a pr marriage.

• +1
Reactions: yue and OldRooster

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: OldRooster, klip11 and mrdouchebag

exactly. They fuck broke young Stacy’s then when it’s time to settle down they marry other wealthy people their age.

• +1
Reactions: OldRooster

Power and influence? Bro the bitch is barren. That's the end of the road. Dating her is flushing money, time and social capital down the drain. Plus they are not even in the same ballpark status wise. She's not upper class.

Now it makes sense. He is BBC only. Of course Soros's sons are faggotmaxxers and genetic deadends. Social engineering was supposed to only affect the masses, but it backfired and it fucked him in the ass.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: romanstock, AutisticGymcel, klip11 and 1 other person
money is useless when it comes to women and their attention,
over

• +1
Reactions: OldRooster
Hillary's top aid Huma Abedin is dating Alex Soros, the son who is now in charge of the $25 billion family empire.It's strange because it was rumored that he was gay and he was seen very happy with his black boyfriend
I found some more pictures. But they are from sketchy sources. I am not sure what to believe in 2024. They could be AI. Or they could be real, it is entirely possibly the Dem activists in the media are just sweeping his gay history under the rug, just like they hid Biden's dementia. The pictures are odd because they are posing in every one, there are no candids of them just standing or walking together.
iu
iu

I found some more pictures. But they are from sketchy sources. I am not sure what to believe in 2024. They could be AI. Or they could be real, it is entirely possibly the Dem activists in the media are just sweeping his gay history under the rug, just like they hid Biden's dementia. The pictures are odd because they are posing in every one, there are no candids of them just standing or walking together.
iu
iu

quite obvious that he's gay

Users who are viewing this thread

Back