3rd wave feminism

D

Deleted member 9467

kpopmaxxer
3rd wave feminism was created by rich men in order to filter out women with high smv and IQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403
3rd wave fem was made because of the actual luxury wealth and comfort the western countries offer.When there are less problems, you start making big deals out of small retarded shit, and in order to allow women to embrace their animalistic nature

3rd wave fem was made because of the actual luxury wealth and comfort the western countries offer.When there are less problems, you start making big deals out of small retarded shit, and in order to allow women to embrace their animalistic nature

I agree but the rich media moguls could easily manipulate mainstream media to shut TWF down but decided not to because it helped then sort out high value women

I agree but the rich media moguls could easily manipulate mainstream media to shut TWF down but decided not to because it helped then sort out high value women
and it helped them cuck and force wageslave billions of men lmao

and it helped them cuck and force wageslave billions of men lmao

when ur high status u gotta do what u gotta do before it's too late

I'm now pretty sure TWF was created by a group of elites to keep solidify their own interests. Cuck all men, make them into wageslaves, make most women single moms with huge n-counts, all in order to restrict class mobility.

I don't blame them. If the average person was in their position and had enough conscientiousness and IQ not to be a NPC, they would make the same chess move. It only makes sense

• +1
Reactions: everythingisacope
when ur high status u gotta do what u gotta do before it's too late

I'm now pretty sure TWF was created by a group of elites to keep solidify their own interests. Cuck all men, make them into wageslaves, make most women single moms with huge n-counts, all in order to restrict class mobility.

I don't blame them. If the average person was in their position and had enough conscientiousness and IQ not to be a NPC, they would make the same chess move. It only makes sense
ofc.Imaging blackpilling all men about female nature, stop promoting the trad family...the impact it would have on society