4/10 man ≠ 4/10 woman in terms of attractiveness

D

Deleted member 22886

Zephir
I'm not talking about SMV (of course 1/10 woman has more SMV than 7/10 man).

I'm talking about that as a man, your attractiveness is based on your face, height, physique, dick, money and status (probably, you can add smth, but it doesn't change my point).

If you have below average face/height/physique/dick/money/status , your overall attractiveness decreases.

However, if you're a women, your attractiveness is based ONLY ON YOUR FACE and below average physique, height, status, money, boobs and doesn't decrease overall attractiveness for women. Furthermore ABOVE AVERAGE physique, height, status and etc increase overall attractiveness for women.

So, back to the title. If you're 4/10 men, then you're 4/10 in all criterias that I have mentioned (face, height, money, status and etc) or you're extremely bad in one area and good in another. For example, 4/10 face, 4/10 height, 1/10 physique, 7/10 dick and etc. However, it's over, cause if you have 1/2/3/ in 1 criteria, this will push women away from you.

If you're 4/10 women, that JUST MEANS that you have 4/10 face or 3/10 face + good physique/big boobs or ass/amazing status or you're very rich (having boobs gives more point to attractiveness than being rich (!)).

So, you see the difference. 4/10 men if it's not over for him (no big falios (1/2/3) in all criterias) is below average in all or almost all criterias and maybe slightly above or average in 1 or 2 criterias, when 4/10 women is 4/10 ONLY in 1 criteria - face or compensate with boobs/ass/status and etc 3/10 face.

Overall, there is a difference between being below average (4/10) in 6 criterias and being below average (4/10) in 1 criteria.

BOTB?

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thecel, RopeMaxxed and Xangsane
if you're a women, your attractiveness is based ONLY ON YOUR FACE

It's based on body. I've seen ugly bitches that get tons of attention at my work because they have gymmaxxed bodies with big booty and thicc thighs like Pokimane.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: thecel, juan25, litaz and 3 others
Literally women’s bodies don’t matter unless she’s fat or anorexic. Height doesn’t matter, frame doesn’t matter (that much), muscles don’t matter (looksmin actually), boob size doesn’t matter (unless completely flat). Literally if female just be a healthy weight with an ok face and good personality. Personality matters so much for women because there’s such a shortage of women with a good personality in the west. Us men have to worry about face, height, frame, dick, muscles, and literally everything.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Leviathin, Deleted member 24940, Johanjohan and 2 others
Yea but the thing is, this is nonsensical

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 22886
It's based on body. I've seen ugly bitches that get tons of attention at my work because they have gymmaxxed bodies with big booty and thicc thighs like Pokimane
Thread -
Furthermore ABOVE AVERAGE physique, height, status and etc increase overall attractiveness for women.
If you're 4/10 women, that JUST MEANS that you have 4/10 face or 3/10 face + good physique/big boobs or ass/amazing status or you're very rich (having boobs gives more point to attractiveness than being rich (!)).
I'm not talking about SMV (of course 1/10 woman has more SMV than 7/10 man).

Last edited:
It's based on body. I've seen ugly bitches that get tons of attention at my work because they have gymmaxxed bodies with big booty and thicc thighs like Pokimane.
pokimane is because incels and her viewers think shes achievable for them as they can bag her iywkim, thats why she got this famous, cute girl next door who u can get iywkim

• +1
Reactions: litaz, Deleted member 24940 and Deleted member 22886
pokimane is because incels and her viewers think shes achievable for them as they can bag her iywkim, thats why she got this famous, cute girl next door who u can get iywkim
Read an article about onlyfans by some red pill guy (1 year ago, when onlyfans wasn't used by celebrities), and the main idea was that top earners aren't beautiful, they're 4/10, 5/10, 6/10, no 8-9/10 cause when you look at 4-5-6/10 most man think that they can fuck them IRL, unlike 8/10 girls

• +1
Reactions: litaz and alriodai
Personality matters so much for women because there’s such a shortage of women with a good personality in the west

Actually true. I think a MTB normal BMI girls could secure a legit Chad based purely on her feminine personality and ability to cook and clean his apartment. It's so easy.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1901
Actually true. I think a MTB normal BMI girls could secure a legit Chad based purely on her feminine personality and ability to cook and clean his apartment
No. Chad can choose any girl he wants. Do you think that Stacies with good personalities don't exist? Of course no

• +1
Reactions: litaz and Leviathin
water is wet

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 22124, Deleted member 22886 and Leviathin
Read an article about onlyfans by some red pill guy (1 year ago, when onlyfans wasn't used by celebrities), and the main idea was that top earners aren't beautiful, they're 4/10, 5/10, 6/10, no 8-9/10 cause when you look at 4-5-6/10 most man think that they can fuck them IRL, unlike 8/10 girls
:feelsuhh::redpill:

• JFL
I see the most subhumans girls with bf everyday, even my chad father is dating a 1/10 deformed looking eggy-looking abobination

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22124 and Deleted member 22886
The world has gone to absolute shit if a looksmaxxing forum based on looks thinks girls with personality attracts more men than a bitch with big tits. This is like when my fellow incels hate on women but when one gives them a crumb of attention they simp like a mfer; anyone saying personality > looks is braindead and should be banned before this place is queerified

• +1