4 biggest black pills i hope to be able to simplify for a lamend.

reptiles

reptiles

a proud brahmin
The full forward growth pill.

Ever look at a forward grown faces but think it looks gay alien ?

Here is why

The Eye area forward growth as far as i am aware only lefort 4 with a full ccw rotation of the skull can fix this black pill and we haven't found that yet.

The second is the mid mandible pill absolutely fucking brutal.

This is another black pill pill your mid mandible should be equally spaced to be lined up with you ipd also msdo as far as i am aware can fix this shit.

Another brutal black pill the submental pill.

Brutal

Look at this shit i can't cope if you have this i don't know the cure maybe hynic lift and bsso that's as far as i know.

Know the grand daddy of black pills the cranial base pill the thing which you can't affect but affects everything else you have

The more counter clock wise rotated the cranial base is the more projected your maxilla will be.

The more backwards and straight the better projected your face will be.

To put it in a visual stage.

The more wider the inner skull is the more receded and retruded the skull will be the more thinner it is the more projected the maxilla will be which may be why narrow faces are actually the ideal.

I hoped this helped someone i tried to make this visually easy for anyone to understand.

Best visualized

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: GoMadAndSTFU, Deleted member 3962, Gunna and 3 others
what ?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973 and Deleted member 470
not a word

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'8manlet and PenileFacialSurgery
These are indeed brutal.

CCW rotation of the maxilla is possible correct? It shortens the mid face by not cutting bone but by actually rotating it to give the appearance of a shorter mid face. Does it affect Philitrum length? Also can CCW Rotation change the entire bone structure?

1. Some people should rope

2. Life is not fair

3. Neurotransmitters are everything

4. Surgery won’t compensate for the lack of your social skills

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227 and BigBoy
check ''Better with squinting'' ?

Oh right it was good
CCW rotation of the maxilla is possible correct? It shortens the mid face by not cutting bone but by actually rotating it to give the appearance of a shorter mid face. Does it affect Philitrum length? Also can CCW Rotation change the entire bone structure?

CCW rotation indeed does what you have said but it only affect your
I don't know how to do it with the cranial base
1. Some people should rope

2. Life is not fair

3. Neurotransmitters are everything

4. Surgery won’t compensate for the lack of your social skills

I think everyone deserves to know what makes a model and what doesn't why spend hours autistically searching what creates failos when you can find the thing that is the root cause of failos

Last edited:
The more wider the inner skull is the more receded and retruded the skull will be the more thinner it is the more projected the maxilla will be which may be why narrow faces are actually the ideal.
I dont quite get what you mean by wider and thinner. The wording is kinda weird tbh. Good post anyway

To be able to rotate the maxilla you need to make room by taking away a portion of the maxilla (Lefort 1 Impaction).

To reduce the midface length you would need to shorten the soft tissue (philtrum), you can do this with a Subnasal Lip Lift, in some cases after a Subnasal Lip Lift you would need Lefort 1 Impaction to reduce gum show, but CCW Rotation wouldnt be needed.

Lefort 1 Impaction:
95 P360 i220 540
B orthognathic surgery results george vilos 4 638

Oh right it was good

CCW rotation indeed does what you have said but it only affect your View attachment 243662 I don't know how to do it with the cranial base

I think everyone deserves to know what makes a model and what doesn't why spend hours autistically searching what creates failos when you can find the thing that is the root cause of failos
To be able to rotate the maxilla you need to make room by taking away a portion of the maxilla (Lefort 1 Impaction).

To reduce the midface length you would need to shorten the soft tissue (philtrum), you can do this with a Subnasal Lip Lift, in some cases after a Subnasal Lip Lift you would need Lefort 1 Impaction to reduce gum show, but CCW Rotation wouldnt be needed.

Lefort 1 Impaction:
View attachment 243673View attachment 243675

Would I need a sub nasal lip lift? When I smile or talk it shows 0 gums and my smile is wide (10 teeth showing) I was hoping for a mandibular alternative which might be MSDO. My lower third is extremely feminine and throws off my facial harmony. Is there any procedures that widen the mandible?

Lefort 1 Impaction:
View attachment 243673View attachment 243675

Do you know a ccw for the entire face my idea is adding this in with lefort 4 or monoloc for a ccw rotation of the entire fucking skull this would fraud forward growth
I dont quite get what you mean by wider and thinner. The wording is kinda weird tbh. Good post anyway

By thinner i mean by making the face wider the maxilla and face retrudes inwards however by making the face thinner by making maxilla projects outwards

Last edited:
No looksmaxxing for your autism

No looksmaxxing for your low iq