4 men suddenly get ambushed by a gang in Puerto Rico, then a fatal shootout begins

ElySioNs

ElySioNs

Mercenary

Attachments

• puertorico.mp4
    7.8 MB
  • +1
  • Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires, noobs, bedes and 4 others
I don't give a fuck about fat beaners

• +1
Reactions: Hetman Vilkas, Debetro and ElySioNs
that shit was so loud nigga

• +1
Reactions: ElySioNs
Average day in Latin America

• +1
Reactions: Aero, murdah, Debetro and 2 others
Can you insert it? I don't want to download it.

• +1
why tho?

• +1
Reactions: noobs
I've seen this vid before lol been trying to find it again but no luck

Very brutal btw, rip to the guys that died

• +1
Reactions: Roquefort, murdah and ElySioNs
I've seen this vid before lol been trying to find it again but no luck

Very brutal btw, rip to the guys that died
You chilling with your homies and next thing you know... yall are getting blasted

The dude that went inside is so lucky

• +1
Reactions: Roquefort, Ascending2Tyrone, murdah and 5 others
how tf did the old man with the long gray hair didn't die he stayed there the entire scene?

and the gang didn't shoot inside the store too

Why post this?

• +1
Reactions: Ascending2Tyrone
They probably deserved it
prob not (at least for 1 dude)

Even if you were in a gang and all you do is just selling drugs they'll kill you regardless just for being associated with their rival gang, even if you never did anything that was very morally wrong

• +1
Reactions: Roquefort and maarda
  • +1
Reactions: icetraebald
holy motherfucking shit what did i just saw there

• +1
They prob only needed to kill those guys that were armed the rest were bystanders
yea its probably gang on gang activity happens a lot here in the us too petty shit

• +1
Reactions: Autismcel
fucking shithole

• +1
Reactions: Autismcel
yea its probably gang on gang activity happens a lot here in the us too petty shit
If the dude (the fat bystander) didn't go inside he would've been caught in the corssfire lol lucky ass fatty

• +1
Reactions: icetraebald
prob not (at least for 1 dude)

Even if you were in a gang and all you do is just selling drugs they'll kill you regardless just for being associated with their rival gang, even if you never did anything that was very morally wrong
"Puerto Rico – The video of a massacre , which took place in Puerto Rico, gained strong repercussions on social networks, this Thursday (9), and shows the moment when five men are killed without mercy during a shootout, in the Wednesday night (8). In addition to the dead, two others were injured.
The victims are Jonathan O'Neill Ortiz Castrodad, nicknamed 'Onyx', 27 years old; Andrés Manuel Bonilla Rivera, 38 years old; Sebastián Figueroa Chamorro; José M. Delgado and Brian Álvarez. According to information, they were celebrating a birthday at the “La Lomita” establishment in the Certenejas neighborhood.
According to the Director of Criminal Investigation of Puerto Rico, Carlos Alicea, Onyx was on the list of the most wanted criminals in the region, being investigated, including, for the murder of a young man that happened last Saturday (4).
In addition, two other men shot are also linked to two recent murders, committed in the same city. The other victims had criminal records for violating gun and drug laws.
The five dead men had guns on their waists and almost 200 bullet cartridges were found at the scene."

I noticed how they recon few times before actually shooting and had another car covering their six. This one was a nice calculated hit. Gangsta shit.

• +1
Reactions: uglysub8male, Gengar, ElySioNs and 2 others
If the dude (the fat bystander) didn't go inside he would've been caught in the corssfire lol lucky ass fatty
yea the opposing gang had like two chances jfl

plus the gang that killed the 4 men had burst smgs while the men had pistols

• +1
Reactions: ElySioNs and Autismcel
The five dead men had guns on their waists and almost 200 bullet cartridges were found at the scene."

I noticed how they recon few times before actually shooting and had another car covering their six. This one was a nice calculated hit. Gangsta shit.
Yeah this was definitely well planned and well executed, which is something pretty rare for video types like this.

• +1
Reactions: maarda
Mirin dat BBC genetics

• +1
Reactions: noobs and ElySioNs
lol puerto rico wanted to be a US state , not with this crime rate

• +1
context?

• +1
Murderers killing other murderers, this is why you don't visit these shithole countries.

• +1
What was this all about? Drugs?
It is obviously gang on gang related crime, the victims that have been killed all had criminal records and some of them were wanted for very recent murders. It's possible the victims murdered members from the gang or they murdered someone they weren't supposed to murder

It seems more than just drugs to me

"The victims are Jonathan O'Neill Ortiz Castrodad, nicknamed 'Onyx', 27 years old; Andrés Manuel Bonilla Rivera, 38 years old; Sebastián Figueroa Chamorro; José M. Delgado and Brian Álvarez. According to information, they were celebrating a birthday at the “La Lomita” establishment in the Certenejas neighborhood.
According to the Director of Criminal Investigation of Puerto Rico, Carlos Alicea, Onyx was on the list of the most wanted criminals in the region, being investigated, including, for the murder of a young man that happened last Saturday (4).
In addition, two other men shot are also linked to two recent murders, committed in the same city. The other victims had criminal records for violating gun and drug laws."

• +1
Reactions: Gengar
i hate whoever made guns

• +1
Reactions: Ascending2Tyrone
It is obviously gang on gang related crime, the victims that have been killed all had criminal records and some of them were wanted for very recent murders. It's possible the victims murdered members from the gang or they murdered someone they weren't supposed to murder

It seems more than just drugs to me

"The victims are Jonathan O'Neill Ortiz Castrodad, nicknamed 'Onyx', 27 years old; Andrés Manuel Bonilla Rivera, 38 years old; Sebastián Figueroa Chamorro; José M. Delgado and Brian Álvarez. According to information, they were celebrating a birthday at the “La Lomita” establishment in the Certenejas neighborhood.
In addition, two other men shot are also linked to two recent murders, committed in the same city. The other victims had criminal records for violating gun and drug laws."
Yeah, I figured. The murderers deserved it but those who just did drugs or carried firearms didn’t necessarily deserve it unless they actually used them on innocents.

• +1
i hate whoever made guns
Chinese invented gunpowder. But guns like that were made by westerners I think. Though the Chinese laid the groundwork for it. Same reason why we have bombs now and cannons in the past. All thanks to the Chinese.

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿 and mike21
Nigga in the middle never dropped his beer until he was finally finished off while on the ground

• JFL
Stupid beaners

Chinese invented gunpowder. But guns like that were made by westerners I think. Though the Chinese laid the groundwork for it. Same reason why we have bombs now and cannons in the past. All thanks to the Chinese.
fucking noodle eaters

Yeah, I figured. The murderers deserved it but those who just did drugs or carried firearms didn’t necessarily deserve it unless they actually used them on innocents.
:soy::soy:

• Hmm...
Reactions: Gengar
Gangs and drug dealers should be thrown into inhumane prisons for life and anyone who disagrees should be too.

Watched this in Wetherspoons and the old geezer facing away in front of me turned to me on those gay-sounding-pussy, disgrace of a machine gun sound with the piss strobe lighting effects despite the clean, almost funny looking shitbox disgrace of a cars quiet stride. I bet he’s seen some shit and he too would have been disgusted.

brah in the yellow got lucky he walked away prior to the first wave

brah in the hat and white tee stupid for walking towards the vehicle with no cover

• +1
did brah in white hat pretend to play dead

i wonder why gangs and cartels don’t advance into drone warfare

it’s much cheaper and no risk unlike shootings

free business idea, develop military drones for tyrone and cartels

• +1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back