4 on 1 and still lose!!! BBC knocks out 4 racist white guys for trying to gang on him cave beast style!!! 👺👺👺

MrGlutton

MrGlutton

interesting.....
Lol. :forcedsmile: I have to laugh at these stormfronts who always accuse blacks of trying to gang on white people when they fight, when they do it casually every day and still get their ass handed to them. :eek:

Lol, at the casual strength of a BBC, completely amazing, just like when Kamaru whooped Covington the other day without a single blood dropped on his face.

@Jagged0 @looksmaxxer234 @TRUE_CEL @sandcelmuttcel @RetardSubhuman @Frank Jack @Ethereal @masaka @lebanegro @Blackmannnns @Blackeycel @maxxedfalloutdweller @Adriana Lima @ecstazy @JosephGarrot123 @MyAssStinksLikeShit @Shrek2OnDvD @.👽. @fras @ItEeezWatItEeeez @Ezhartsten

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6423, BirdsOfPrey, noodlelover and 19 others
literally none of them are even trying to fight him tho :ROFLMAO:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, Deleted member, Vermilioncore and 5 others
These are the dudes you wanna have at your side when shit goes down 😤👌

• +1
Reactions: JosephGarrot123, Frank Jack, Shrek2OnDvD and 3 others
over for white bois

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot, SAR, spark and 8 others
These are the dudes you wanna have at your side when shit goes down 😤👌
yes bro a guy who assualts a larger group of people as they try to de-escalate is clearly not at all a fucking liability

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: curryslayerordeath, Deleted member 275 and fras

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, rydofx, noodlelover and 10 others
20A2A361 1821 4F98 A48E 806D7391ADDA

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6423, CFW432, Warlow and 10 others
@TeraCope54

come get the strap?

• JFL
Reactions: RetardSubhuman
Wheres the 4 on 1?

All I see is a guy assaulting some kids that clearly don't want to fight. Hope the black man ended up in jail for this, where he belongs.

Literally attacking a random passerby as he tries to de-escalate. Why do we have to live with people like this in the same country again?!

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Marsiere214, Lihito, Deleted member and 4 others
yeah but a single black dude dickmogs all of them plus they are all decent looking ripped guys on a boat and there is literally only 2 girls, their tinder matches must be too busy taking BBC, legit you know like every single one of them called up a girl to come and only 2 showed kek

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Warlow, sandcelmuttcel, Shrek2OnDvD and 2 others
Wheres the 4 on 1?

All I see is a guy assaulting some kids that clearly don't want to fight. Hope the black man ended up in jail for this, where he belongs.
When The Coping Is Too Strong Cope GIF - When The Coping Is Too Strong Cope  Neil Degrasse Tyson - Discover & Share GIFs

Attachments

• 1636487984356.jpeg
    1636487984356.jpeg
    6.2 KB · Views: 12
  • +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD and RetardSubhuman

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Haven, Marsiere214, BearBoy and 7 others
@LondonVillie thoughts on this video?

• Love it
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD, RetardSubhuman and MrGlutton
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 5802, Deleted member 6963, MrGlutton and 1 other person
@TeraCope54 thoughts?

• JFL
Reactions: lebanegro, Shrek2OnDvD and MrGlutton
Cringe shit skin slope heads.

8C79245F 3FF1 42F6 8C66 CE64F8C3BAD6

• Hmm...
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Marsiere214, Gengar, Prettyboy and 2 others
Race wars are dumb lol

yeah but a single black dude dickmogs all of them plus they are all decent looking ripped guys on a boat and there is literally only 2 girls, their tinder matches must be too busy taking BBC, legit you know like every single one of them called up a girl to come and only 2 showed kek
The difference between you (an incel with a micropenis, a lisp, post gynocemastia surgery ugly nipples, saggy skin) and them is that you base your entire self esteem off of whether or not women give you attention and they live to have fun

the guy with the cigar is a millionaire instagram influencer while youre a fatfuck talking about penises on twitch

the highlight of your life is fucking women, thats on the back lane for them

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, TITUS, TeraCope54 and 1 other person
The difference between you (an incel with a micropenis, a lisp, post gynocemastia surgery ugly nipples, saggy skin) and them is that you base your entire self esteem off of whether or not women give you attention and they live to have fun

the guy with the cigar is a millionaire instagram influencer while youre a fatfuck talking about penises on twitch

the highlight of your life is fucking women, thats on the back lane for them
lol

nobody read ur post u coping buck

keep coping with ur deluded asian wife and son

• +1
Reactions: RetardSubhuman, Shrek2OnDvD and Gengar
ITS OVER!!!!!

@gamma don't ever talk up again

• +1
Reactions: RetardSubhuman, Shrek2OnDvD, Gengar and 1 other person
My bull 😍

• JFL
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD and MrGlutton
LOL at all these slave bucks tagging me so i can see their inferior irrelevant posts in other threads

i'm not doing what they doing, i'm simply above you, you stupid inferior trashbag.

• +1
Reactions: RetardSubhuman and Gengar
Lmao majority on this site are niggas and curries i love how you mofos are proud for ganging up on incel forums:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Marsiere214
Lmao majority on this site are niggas and curries i love how you mofos are proud for ganging up on incel forums:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
#1 wrong
#2 proof
#3 delusion

#1 wrong
#2 proof
#3 delusion
Nigga your proof is 100 niggas barking on every race bait JFL and getting proud they are a majority on an INCEL FORUM:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Marsiere214
Nigga your proof is 100 niggas barking on every race bait JFL and getting proud they are a majority on an INCEL FORUM:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
wut? xplain this b4 I read ur laughing face text

Black men on average have higher muscle mass than white men up until age 30 after which the trend reverses. Although that's probably from health related decisions such as nutrition which are correlated with economic status but are luckily within ones control.

Some people theorize that the T-levels of men in their 20s and muscle mass are related to culture and economic status and not biological/genetic. If this were the case, we would see white men who lived in low socio-economic status locations having higher T-levels and natural muscle mass than white men in other areas. I'm not sure we see this? Although it probably has some effect, and the turbo autists who spend all day punching their pillow in a fit of range to raise T-levels naturally, may be on to something.

But it wouldn't surprise me if the majority of the difference is genetic. Especially when you see black men who are mixed, often have less muscle mass.

• +1
Reactions: RetardSubhuman and MrGlutton
Fat boy was feeling that dragon energy

• JFL
Reactions: MrGlutton
Black men on average have higher muscle mass than white men up until age 30 after which the trend reverses. Although that's probably from health related decisions such as nutrition which are correlated with economic status but are luckily within ones control.

Some people theorize that the T-levels of men in their 20s and muscle mass are related to culture and economic status and not biological/genetic. If this were the case, we would see white men who lived in low socio-economic status locations having higher T-levels and natural muscle mass than white men in other areas. I'm not sure we see this? Although it probably has some effect, and the turbo autists who spend all day punching their pillow in a fit of range to raise T-levels naturally, may be on to something.

But it wouldn't surprise me if the majority of the difference is genetic. Especially when you see black men who are mixed, often have less muscle mass.
@TeraCope54 thoughts?

• JFL
Reactions: MrGlutton

interesting comment

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover

Users who are viewing this thread

Back