4 Reasons Why I Won't Be Able To Meet The Deadline

enchanted_elixir

enchanted_elixir

The return of the legend. Almost High MTN.
Context: https://looksmax.org/threads/if-i-h...-height-location-and-do-a-face-reveal.600826/

1. I'm a massive narrow-palate voicecel
2. I fucking made 2 scripts, the first was dogshit hyper garbage... and the second one is literally impossible to find good stock footage for (I've spent several days looking and I can't find any, therefore I can't make the video)
3. I was busy making a Looksmaxing Bible e-book for almost the entire month of November, which I stopped making.
4. i'm really starting to hate editing

BUT WAIT

There's also no way I'm exposing myself.
I thought this moment would never happen

Now it is...
Jon Stewart Crying GIF

but I'm still not going to show my face, my future self would hate me for that, so I won't.

You can make evisceration threads about me but my OCD would literally drive my mental health to the floor if people had valuable information to identify me with.
The only thing I'm willing to share with the forum is my height and location, that's it.

My Height: 5'7 - 5'8

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: SkullDynamics, Sondern, Deleted member 8869 and 5 others
You killed the suspense, fuck you and fuck Florida

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: alriodai, Sondern, Saggitarian and 3 others
You running the FUOTY Tournament doesn’t mean the forum orbits you like a bunch of betas.

I don’t have the slightest idea what your deadline is about, and you’re a shitfuck for omitting the relevant context from your post. Rope.

Sounds like you’re producing a video. I make videos. But I refuse to help your sad ass. Because of your egoism; you expect whoever reads this thread to know what you’re talking about. The spotlight got to your head.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14693, Deleted member 21661, Mouthbreath and 2 others
It's over for u ngl
someone has ur info buddy boyo :feelsrope:

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24117 and thecel
4 reasons why I don’t care

1. I don’t care
2. I didn’t read a word
3. Idk what you’re talking about

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Oberyn, SubhumanCurrycel, ElySioNs and 8 others
You killed the suspense, fuck you and fuck Florida
I simply cannot be associated with this forum in the future

Sorry ;(

• WTF
Reactions: Kroker and thecel
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Kroker
You running the FUOTY Tournament doesn’t mean the forum orbits you like a bunch of betas.
I know the forum doesn't revolve around me.
I don’t have the slightest idea what your deadline is about, and you’re a shitfuck for omitting the relevant context from your post. Rope.

Sounds like you’re producing a video. I make videos. But I refuse to help your sad ass. Because of your egoism; you expect whoever reads this thread to know what you’re talking about. The spotlight got to your head.

My fault for not providing context.

• +1
Reactions: thecel
Deadline for what dawg?
I finished watching your video this afternoon. I’m amazed by the effort you put into it.
You’re a super fucking smart young man. This is only the beginning. I look forward to seeing what your next steps will be.
You already know how grateful I am for what you bring to this forum and me especially.
Thank you enchanted elixir. Thank you

• +1
Reactions: Racky and enchanted_elixir
did someone ask? raise your hand

Deadline for what dawg?
I finished watching your video this afternoon. I’m amazed by the effort you put into it.
You’re a super fucking smart young man. This is only the beginning. I look forward to seeing what your next steps will be.
You already know how grateful I am for what you bring to this forum and me especially.
Thank you enchanted elixir. Thank you
thanks @pneumocystosis

• +1
Reactions: pneumocystosis and thecel
Well thank goodness most people don't care.
you were relevant until the Erik-John arc, then you went back to being a secondary character

few ones are the true mc's of this forum, its over for me and you

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
Nah not a usacel, anyways you could pay the mods few shekels to delete your posts if this is your concern
I'll pay master a lot of shekels if I need to.
If in danger, I'll pay $10,000+ for that.

@Master @Alexanderr @AscendingHero

• JFL
Reactions: Oberyn and Moggie

Would you help me

voiceceldom is brutal

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: thecel and enchanted_elixir
post vocaroo nigga

u still have two hours

u still have two hours
Two hours isn't enough to make a video. I have to download like 60+ stock footage videos.

Plus, I have to upload the threads for the FUOTY and hour before midnight EST

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 19453
what's ur channels name?

this isnt university bro who cares about deadlines

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
I thought you were a Chad with those HQ threads you make JFL

Jfl u called me manlet and you’re short yourself
laughs cage GIF

• JFL
Reactions: Racky, Oberyn, Moggie and 1 other person
you aint making it out bro. you cant even meet deadlines and goals for shit that you’re interested in. it’s over

I'm still not going to show my face, my future self would hate me for that,
Like half of the users have already shown their faces on the ratings section, so I don't see what the big deal is. Afraid of being called an incel irl? I openly call myself an incel irl.

Bro just screenshot a photo of a htn you found on instagram, post it here and claim its you like everyone else on this forum

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14693
What a disgusting nasty worthless lying piece of crocodile shit you turned out to be.

Race reveal now

• +1
Reactions: Racky

• +1
Reactions: FoolOfAGook
Context: https://looksmax.org/threads/if-i-h...-height-location-and-do-a-face-reveal.600826/

1. I'm a massive narrow-palate voicecel
2. I fucking made 2 scripts, the first was dogshit hyper garbage... and the second one is literally impossible to find good stock footage for (I've spent several days looking and I can't find any, therefore I can't make the video)
3. I was busy making a Looksmaxing Bible e-book for almost the entire month of November, which I stopped making.
4. i'm really starting to hate editing

BUT WAIT

There's also no way I'm exposing myself.
I thought this moment would never happen

Now it is...
Jon Stewart Crying GIF

but I'm still not going to show my face, my future self would hate me for that, so I won't.

You can make evisceration threads about me but my OCD would literally drive my mental health to the floor if people had valuable information to identify me with.
The only thing I'm willing to share with the forum is my height and location, that's it.

My Height: 5'7 - 5'8
Noooooo, no face reveal 😢