4 Years Ago Today Trump Made Fun Of Hillary Clinton For Having Pneumonia

T

ToursOverBoyo2020

Kraken
And now he has Covid after saying it was just a hoax bro. But now we're supposed to feel sorry for Trump and pray for him? jfl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Enfant terrible, SubhumanCurrycel, Jagged0 and 6 others
I doubt he has 'corona'
What (((they))) tell you through the media ≠ the truth

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: DharkDC, RecessedPrettyboy, Marsiere214 and 5 others
Wow trump is a hypocrite and asshole mind blowing discovery

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel, Warlow, Patriot and 5 others
I don’t think he has corona because I literally don’t believe anything he says

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel and Lev Peshkov
He never said it was a hoax you retard. Show me where he said it was a hoax, oh yes you fucking can't. You're believing the mainstream lying lugenpress.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9699, AutisticBeaner, Lev Peshkov and 2 others
trumps me

• JFL
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
Trump is a beast

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Lev Peshkov and Patriot
God bless the Emperor

after saying it was just a hoax
Fake news, JFL at your IQ

Even the "fact checkers" admit it now. Use your brain, they tried to claim that after he already had his first covid conference.

Libs will believe anything. Good corporate slaves

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov and Patriot
He is a based man who wants the best for america and has got a disease that will most likely fucking kill him

Where the fucks your empathy you cock sucking commie faggot

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6723 and Deleted member 6217
He is a based man who wants the best for america and has got a disease that will most likely fucking kill him

Where the fucks your empathy you cock sucking commie faggot
Where was your empathy when Trump drone strikes ethnics every day in the Middle East? Why should I give a phuck about ziocon don? You had any empathy when he murdered Soleimani? Nah, so stfu hypocrite

Where was your empathy when Trump drone strikes ethnics every day in the Middle East? Why should I give a phuck about ziocon don? You had any empathy when he murdered Soleimani? Nah, so stfu hypocrite
Soy detected kek

Btw middle East isn't humans they are creatures tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8576, Deleted member 6723, Deleted member 6217 and 1 other person
God bless the Emperor

Fake news, JFL at your IQ

Even the "fact checkers" admit it now. Use your brain, they tried to claim that after he already had his first covid conference.

Libs will believe anything. Good corporate slaves
Trump gave corporations the biggest tax cuts ever. Cuckservtards are the corporate slaves

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214
To be fair Obama’s drone strikes killed a record number of civilians in the Middle East
I prefer Bernie sanders because he actually wanted to pull out soldiers and stop giving so much aid for Israel

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ToursOverBoyo2020 and Lev Peshkov
Trump gave corporations the biggest tax cuts ever. Cuckservtards are the corporate slaves
Tax cut is good for the people bad for you the cucks tho

Means you have to work for your money and don't get free handouts..

Boohooo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6723
To be fair Obama’s drone strikes killed a record number of civilians in the Middle East
I prefer Bernie sanders because he actually wanted to pull out soldiers and stop giving so much aid for Israel
Bernie is a leftist

He sucks of Israel

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6723 and Deleted member 6217
Bernie is a leftist

He sucks of Israel
He literally said he wants to reduce aid to Israel
Donald Trump has shilled after Israel like no other where tf have you been?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8576, Deleted member 6217, Deleted member 6723 and 1 other person
Soy detected kek

Btw middle East isn't humans they are creatures tbh
Says the stormfrontcel who posts white supremacist crap 24/7 on an incel forum jfl.

I hate Obama as well. Obama, Biden, Trump, Hillary, Bush, etc all same crap.

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
Tax cut is good for the people bad for you the cucks tho

Means you have to work for your money and don't get free handouts..

Boohooo
Yes 3 people owning more wealth than half the population makes sense. You’re the cuck sucking off billionaires who would charge you to breathe oxygen if they could. Bootlicker

Cope, he had to work with his enemies to try and get you a job, while you do the bidding of globalist corporations to implement Brave New World

Cope, he had to work with his enemies to try and get you a job, while you do the bidding of globalist corporations to implement Brave New World

Trump is the one doing the bidding of globalist corporations by giving them the biggest tax cuts in history and cutting regulations. Idk why you guys insist on sucking Trump's Zionist dink so much. Crazy how much y'all suck off a psychopathic obese man.

WTF
GET THAT HIS ORANGE CHEETO LOOKING RACIST ASS OUTTA THE MOTHERFUCKING WHITE HOUSE