4 years of jaw and chin fillers (UPDATE)

C

Cheat_Win

Silver

This is technically a 7 year looksmaxxing transformation.

In the first picture I am a vegan gymcel and a fan of Vegangains jfk

Now I eat normally, stronger than ever, leaner and enhanced my already good facial anatomy with fillers.

I got I believe (lost real count) 6-8 ml of filler in each gonial angle 📐 and I have like 10ml in the chin and like 6ml in the midface because I had a midface hypoplastia. I never got injected in the zygos, only the front cheekbones and tear troughs.

Here is a side profile

I used exclusively these filler brands: Juvederm Voluma (chin and midface), Juvederm Volux (jaw angles) and Juvederm Volbella for tear troughs

I have looked like this since 2 years ago and I haven’t noticed filler migration.

The filler was injected both to the bone but mostly superficially under the dermis. My doctor is male and a double board certified surgeon.

always go to a professional and never self inject. This is NOT make up, or a game.

• +1
Reactions: maxxmclooks, mvp2v1, Klaas Vaaker and 16 others

Now I eat normally, stronger than ever, leaner and enhanced my already good facial anatomy with fillers.

I got I believe (lost real count) 6-8 ml of filler in each gonial angle 📐 and I have like 10ml in the chin and like 6ml in the midface because I had a midface hypoplastia. I never got injected in the zygos, only the front cheekbones and tear troughs.

Here is a side profile

I used exclusively these filler brands: Juvederm Voluma (chin and midface), Juvederm Volux (jaw angles) and Juvederm Volbella for tear troughs

I have looked like this since 2 years ago and I haven’t noticed filler migration.

The filler was injected both to the bone but mostly superficially under the dermis. My doctor is male and a double board certified surgeon.

always go to a professional and never self inject. This is NOT make up, or a game.

good ascension not kidding
finally a good post
also lifefuel for all orgcels bump

• +1
Reactions: Klaas Vaaker, halloweed, 8uAte and 2 others
good ascension i thinj matt rife did something very similar

• +1
Reactions: Klaas Vaaker, lebronjames23, coisbhai and 6 others
b-but giant said you lose angularity after a month!!:lul:

@Magnum Opus

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: UrGirlsMcm, 8uAte and Magnum Opus
View attachment 2988337 good ascension i thinj matt rife did something very similar
them 2 over exagerate before and after bc front camera lens distortion makes chin and jaw more narrow,this is more realistic, eft is him in the same time span as first photo his chin was always somewhat wide just bigger jaw now,could be just filler

• +1
Reactions: Klaas Vaaker and 8uAte
View attachment 2988346 them 2 over exagerate before and after bc front camera lens distortion makes chin and jaw more narrow,this is more realistic, eft is him in the same time span as first photo his chin was always somewhat wide just bigger jaw now,could be just filler
I even think current Jordan Barret got chin and jaw fillers, not nearly as much as me but just enough to make him invincible

• +1
Reactions: 8uAte
holy fuck mirin

• +1
Reactions: MA_ascender
b-but giant said you lose angularity after a month!!:lul:

@Magnum Opus
it’s much easier to accept your fate after botched implants than accept you were too fat for filler

How old where you before and now?

mirin bro show the eyes tho they can make or break the whole face

looks good, how often do you get them redone? I'm planning on jaw filler soon

and fuck u OP don’t tempt me

• JFL
Reactions: coisbhai and Cheat_Win
what was total cost OP?

• +1
Reactions: tsxnre
Wga

Here is a side profile

What did you do for skin

who was your injector and how much does it cost per ml?

Here is a side profile

what type of fillers is best for hollow cheeks

• +1
Reactions: sub5pslathlete and coisbhai
make some gym threads bro
Gym is very easy tho, all it takes is eat clean, train hard and progressive overload. I practice fasting just to keep my caloric intake low. I lost 70 lbs in 3 months by eating 4 scoops of Whey protein and 2 Ensures with a fruit every day and also walked 5 miles daily.

At the end of the day is body fat what truly matters, muscles do help not gonna lie but everything is worthless with an ugly face. So first everyone should lose fat before any hardmax to fix face.

Life starts at 10% body fat. I’m like 17% but trying to get back in shape

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: UrGirlsMcm
Gym is very easy tho, all it takes is eat clean, train hard and progressive overload. I practice fasting just to keep my caloric intake low. I lost 70 lbs in 3 months by eating 4 scoops of Whey protein and 2 Ensures with a fruit every day and also walked 5 miles daily.

At the end of the day is body fat what truly matters, muscles do help not gonna lie but everything is worthless with an ugly face. So first everyone should lose fat before any hardmax to fix face.

Life starts at 10% body fat. I’m like 17% but trying to get back in shape
Good post I hate these gymfags who keep telling me to bulk

Being low bodyfat is everything