Banned

• JFL
Reactions: bluetango7, Brootal, Deleted member 26859 and 1 other person
caged

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Milosz and Deleted member 3105
brb gonna mew now and make a living out of modelling in 4 years

JFL where's the side view? Mewing improves your side profile and mandible length. All that video shows us is just someone leanmaxxing to get hollow cheeks, anyone with a skull that isn't totally deformed can achieve that

Mewing does work don't get me wrong but this video is a very bad example

Mewing made me taller

• +1
Reactions: smoth
he just lost fat

You need godlike discipline to mew for four fucking years. Jesus Christ.

You need godlike discipline to mew for four fucking years. Jesus Christ.

Not really, once something is ingrained as habit it feels normal. There are millions of people who mew all the time without even knowing what it is, since it's basically just correct mouth posture given correct diet and lifestyle. The more your mouth has degenerated, the more extreme mewing will seem.

My jaw has definitely improved drastically over the last 10 years comparing my ID photos, I wish I had taken more pictures back then. Part of it is the small amounts of filler I self-injected, part of it is fat loss, but undeniably my bones have changed also and my palate is wider and I can only attribute that to habitual mewing.

• JFL
Reactions: Allornothing
Just weight loss. No doubt tiktok retards coping with muh development will believe it.

My jaw has definitely improved drastically over the last 10 years comparing my ID photos
No