4 YouTubers I Would Recommend To This Community

S

sb23

Gold
1. Leo and Longevity (peace be upon him)

This guy completely changed my world view on pharmaceuticals and should honestly be gate kept but, that would be distasteful seen as he unfortunately passed (condolences in chat).

Reason for recommendation: this guy is god sent. He is upra high iq, has done a bajillion hours of research, and if you have enough money, using his information will make you a genius Chad who lives forever.

Jon Farken Zherka

He use to do allot of pickup content, e-dates, twitch panels which brought him from being a brokie bouncer to being rich and famous.

Reason for recommendation: super nt. Over time, you will mimic his behaviours which will benefit most (warning: he is a little schizo at times). Ignore all his red pill bullshit.

Destiny

World renowned master debater and professional blue haired cuck.

Reason for recommendation: I’ve never seen him loose a meaningful debate which he was prepared for. Great for learning new ideas, concepts etc. You should start consuming his content at a young age, about 13-15. The reason for this is to increase your abstract thinking to a further extent than other normies, in turn, possibly leading to higher iq. His ideology is eugenics masqueraded with the guise of liberalism (I can explain in another thread upon request). He has hours of research streams where he thoroughly goes over piles of information, in preparation for debates or manifestos. You can watch him, but if for what ever reason you disagree with him, just watch other political content creators like Ben Shapiro. As long as they engage in debate frequently, and rarely lose, they are worth watching.

Quove’s Studio

This is the guy who initially black pilled me beyond return.

Reason for recommendation: he posts several high quality guides, shares allot of interesting videos, backing each point with studies.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 160cmcurry, acv700, Ascеnd and 1 other person
I remember in 7th grade I would sit in math class and think about fuckin prime pink lesbian pussy how I miss those days 🤤🤤🤤

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: watah and MA_ascender
Jfl this nigga put zherka and destiny on the same list:ROFLMAO:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ineonx, Ascеnd and watah
0. Why do all my threads do so fucking shit?

what about gerbert johnson?