House Lannister

Eva I loved you
2C0F8FB2 E1C0 4A74 A215 3026E222E9B0

Muhhhh prestigiouz instatutitionz :soy::soy:

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, futuregigamogger, Debetro and 11 others
if you live in a big western city you’ll see that almost half the population identifies with lgbt

I see so many faggots and dykes in downtown most of them are whites tbh

• +1
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman, Mastermind, justinzayn and 6 others
B-b-but the studies pertaining to whether you can indoctrinate kids to be gay is in-in-inconclusive :feelsuhh::feelsuhh::soy::soy::soy:

• JFL
Reactions: HeightPilledum, horizontallytall, AsGoodAsItGets and 3 others
not surprising tbh. lgbt people have disproportionately contributed to history and innovation considering they make up only 10% of the population.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: HeightPilledum, Fear, horizontallytall and 3 others
Imagine thinking you’ll be hanging out with the elites and it’s just faggots lmfao

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LowTrust, p0lishsubhuman, HeightPilledum and 6 others
also a lot of the smartest people in my class were lgbt

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Jhon Smith, horizontallytall and Deleted member 31562
more women for us

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: overtier1011, Deleted member 24410 and bishōnenmaxxer
not surprising tbh. lgbt people have disproportionately contributed to history and innovation considering they make up only 10% of the population.
How does being gay even relate to contributing to history or innovation

• +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets
B-b-but the studies pertaining to whether you can indoctrinate kids to be gay is in-in-inconclusive :feelsuhh::feelsuhh::soy::soy::soy:
Don’t you also live in Canada? Every time I go downtown every other person looks like a faggot, the ethnics are the ones that look normal whites are extremely liberal

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, AsGoodAsItGets and Shieda_Kayn
How does being gay even relate to contributing to history or innovation
I am just saying that in the science community lgbt are over represented. I know since I am studying marine biology. and if you look at a lot of history a disproportionate amount of contributions to the world have been by lgbtq+.

• +1
No they don't and no it's not fuckinf 10 percent

I am just saying that in the science community lgbt are over represented. I know since I am studying marine biology. and if you look at a lot of history a disproportionate amount of contributions to the world have been by lgbtq+.
"Soyance"

prob by gay men
scientists are ugly
but inceldom lowers IQ
+ foids take up 50% of most males brains, homos dont think about that shjit

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LowTrust, Trilogy, bishōnenmaxxer and 3 others
You got some sugar in your tank based of responses, also it’s more than 10% thanks to the satanic world order 50% zoomers identifies as lgbt, in the near future it is going to be weird for a person to be straight

• JFL
prob by gay men
scientists are ugly
but inceldom lowers IQ
yes mostly gay men

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21661
No they contributed about unproportionally to their population share.

And most of lgbt are trans people and lesbians who have contributed much less than the regular gay man

• +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets and Deleted member 21661
Low prenatal T causes high intelligence but with all the pesticides in the air it many times leads to homosexuality

• +1
Reactions: flippasav
No they contributed about proportionally. And most of lgbt are trans people and lesbians who have contributed much less than the regular gay man
gay men are over represented in their contributions to the fields of science and the arts. I know because I have studied these things.

• +1
You got some sugar in your tank based of responses, also it’s more than 10% thanks to the satanic world order 50% zoomers identifies as lgbt, in the near future it is going to be weird for a person to be straight
I do believe that by the time 2100 is here 90% of the world will be lgbt

• +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets and Deleted member 31562
prob by gay men
scientists are ugly
but inceldom lowers IQ
also going to add that gay men make like twice as much money as lesbians and bisexual women

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21661
90% are larping as bi or they/them bulshit.
These polls are not accurate enough to find out what percentage are actually gay/trans.

• +1
Reactions: Mr.Proper and AsGoodAsItGets
dude just look at history especially the arts.
Da Vinci wasnt fully fruity.

He just had allegedly a lil bit of fun on the side just like any other Florentine at the time, since men only got married in their 30s with resources to young girls. So young boys had no young girls to mess aeound with.

Who else are you thinking of?

I do believe that by the time 2100 is here 90% of the world will be lgbt
They are very smart with it as anyone can be apart of lgbt since they have infinite genders / sexualities they are playing the numbers game and anyone normal will be ostracized in the future

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31604
gay men are over represented in their contributions to the fields of science and the arts. I know because I have studied these things.
What did you study?

Low prenatal T causes high intelligence but with all the pesticides in the air it many times leads to homosexuality
High T makes you dumb, horny and aggressive. But at the same time extremely straight

• +1
Reactions: LowTrust and AsGoodAsItGets
They’re roughly proportionate. The rest of the lgbt is under proportionate

A lot of those niggas are just LARPing to appear unique and noticeable.

Everything Ivy League dweebs do is to further their advance up the hierarchy.

• +1
Reactions: Mr.Proper and AsGoodAsItGets
Liberals will unironically tell you that this is just because people are more willing to tell the truth about their sexuality, not because of mass pro-LGBT propaganda.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 21716 and AsGoodAsItGets
It’s so easy to larp as a faggot that I’m surprised more chinks haven’t done so to get into school

@thecel is this why you wanna turn into a ladyboy so bad

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19294 and thecel
High T makes you dumb, horny and aggressive. But at the same time extremely straight
Not exactly aggressive.

But you have that rage to get things done.

Arts require a lot of introspection and some of my best shit has come from when I was borderline depressed.

In fact I get bordeline depressed to get the ideas flowing.

• +1
Reactions: flippasav
What?? thats a far strech all the most intelligent people i have ever met were actually those with huge prenatal t . You must be talking about robotic slave worker type of guys

Not exactly aggressive.

But you have that rage to get things done.

Arts require a lot of introspection and some of my best shit has come from when I was borderline depressed.

In fact I get bordeline depressed to get the ideas flowing.
But to put it into a money making endeavor requires high dopamine and test, so I willingly go theough highs and lows.

Faggots IQ mog straggots in general.

IMO faggots are a divine minority hand-selected by God, freed from obligations to enter into heteronormative relationships that STUNT the growth of civilization and art.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21716 and AsGoodAsItGets
Da Vinci wasnt fully fruity.

He just had allegedly a lil bit of fun on the side just like any other Florentine at the time, since men only got married in their 30s with resources to young girls. So young boys had no young girls to mess aeound with.

Who else are you thinking of?

Source: Da Vinci and the Italian High Renaissance - The Great Courses

Faggots IQ mog straggots in general.

IMO faggots are a divine minority hand-selected by God, freed from obligations to enter into heteronormative relationships that STUNT the growth of civilization and art.
To think outside the box requires appreciation of beauty and introspection which gets fruity real fast but you don't have to go full P in A.

They’re roughly proportionate. The rest of the lgbt is under proportionate
that is true with the rest of the lgbt being under proportionate except I will say masculine lesbians are on par with gay men

Liberals will unironically tell you that this is just because people are more willing to tell the truth about their sexuality, not because of mass pro-LGBT propaganda.
pushing lgbt propaganda does not turn people gay. there was a study done by Alfred Kinsey that show more than a third of men were gay or bi in the 50s. when there was no lgbt propaganda.

that is true with the rest of the lgbt being under proportionate except I will say masculine lesbians are on par with gay men
No not lesbians at all. Gay men contribute in line with their proportion (5-10 percent of men). Most famous lgbt figures of the past are trying to be gay washed. Tesla wasn’t lgbtqia

No not lesbians at all. Gay men contribute in line with their proportion (5-10 percent of men). Most famous lgbt figures of the past are trying to be gay washed. Tesla wasn’t lgbtqia
I said masc lesbians.

who is saying he was?

Jews and faggots go hand in hand
Like a moth to a flame

Most of them are incels anyways