40-year-old Asian YouTuber looks insanely young

coping ethnic

coping ethnic

Silver
seriously what's his secret, I want to age like him

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 8019 and Stevensmithgerard
Not insanely young. Looks 5 years younger than he is. Hodgetwins aged better.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: randomvanish and Morpheus

I want to age like this guy. 52 years old, not a wrinkle

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 8019 and coping ethnic

God. Looks 10 years younger, and if he got hair transplant he would look even younger.

This is why asians are superior jfl
they look young at 20 beacuse they don't age like niggers

the earlier you start puberty and finish it, the more likely you are to be a nigger

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 9344 and Deleted member 6273
This dude ages way better

He is looking like this at 50

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended, TheChosenChad and Apeiron
not at all and even if he looked young it would still be useless for him, because of his face

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 8019, coping ethnic and 1 other person
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 4430
avoiding sugar and other foods which increase free radicals is the first thing you need to age well

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended, Gaia262 and coping ethnic
God. Looks 10 years younger, and if he got hair transplant he would look even younger.

Yep, truly amazing. Eating high water content plant foods, always pissing clear, getting good sleep, low stress, never tanning the face and always wearing sunscreen. That’s the answer, apart from genetics, and finasteride.

not at all and even if he looked young it would still be useless for him, because of his face
rice tax is a meme
a tall gl asian has no problem dating

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2621 and Deleted member 7098
Yep, truly amazing. It’s all about hydration. Eating high water content plant foods, always pissing clear, getting good sleep, low stress, never tanning the face and always wearing sunscreen.
Genetics play a big role as well. It’s probably 50/50.

• +1
Reactions: Apeiron and coping ethnic

all talk no walk, he should give some kind of skin care routine instead of mubbling around reading hate comments

• JFL
Reactions: coping ethnic
This is why asians are superior jfl
they look young at 20 beacuse they don't age like niggers

the earlier you start puberty and finish it, the more likely you are to be a nigger

More like don't look white lol.

" In total, 3,267 women completed the study. Black women reported the least severe facial aging; Caucasian women reported the most severe facial aging, with Asian and Hispanic women falling between these groups. Similarly, women with a skin phototype V/VI reported lesser aging severity than women with phototypes I through IV. More than 30% of black women did not report the presence of moderate/severe aging of facial areas until 60 to 79 years; most Hispanics and Asians did not report moderate/severe facial aging until 50 to 69 years and Caucasians, 40 to 59 years. "

"In this diverse sample, black women reported less severe aging of facial features compared with Hispanic, Asian, and Caucasian women. These results were supported by Fitzpatrick skin phototype analyses. "

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9344, Zeta ascended and Deleted member 2621
More like don't look white lol.

" In total, 3,267 women completed the study. Black women reported the least severe facial aging; Caucasian women reported the most severe facial aging, with Asian and Hispanic women falling between these groups. Similarly, women with a skin phototype V/VI reported lesser aging severity than women with phototypes I through IV. More than 30% of black women did not report the presence of moderate/severe aging of facial areas until 60 to 79 years; most Hispanics and Asians did not report moderate/severe facial aging until 50 to 69 years and Caucasians, 40 to 59 years. "

"In this diverse sample, black women reported less severe aging of facial features compared with Hispanic, Asian, and Caucasian women. These results were supported by Fitzpatrick skin phototype analyses. "

black women always look like shit and old

Asians collagen mog tbh. One of their better features tbh.

If he had a thicker neck and put on size he would look better unironically.

Not insanely young. Looks 5 years younger than he is. Hodgetwins aged better.
Sorry couldn't stop laughing because I just pictured a cumskin saying this while looking 35 at 20 himself.