toolateforme

toolateforme

Again hoping that i don't wake up tomorrow..
is it enough?

people sometimes ask me so what do i want to do.
and i ask this to myself several times too.
what do i really want to do?
but everytime i encounter this question, i always need to think a while.
i thought i always knew it.
it was girlfriend in the first place.
the nice good looking girlfriend.
but now i cannot be sure about it.

if i have good looking white girlfriend now, would i be happy?
would she be happy?
would i be satisfied with one girl in my entire life?

there is a doubt in my mind that i wouldn't..
i think what i really wanted was myself being attractive, not my wife or girlfriend..
but i was just projecting it.

but it can never be fulfilled. what should i do now?
nothing is possible for me anymore.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: BrettyBoy, Deleted member 2846, ZyzzReincarnate and 1 other person
Happiness is unnattainable

• +1
Reactions: ZyzzReincarnate
people find happiness in different things

you just need to find your true calling in life, the one you set yourself

but dont think happiness comes from just one thing, there is a virtually limitless amount of different things you can derive enjoyment from.

Nothing can make you happy.

Ever wonder why even the good looking people on this site are still unhappy? It's because this site creates a scar that you will never get over.

Your thought of, "Even if I had a girl right now would I be happy," is a good introspective epiphany that the answer to is no - you won't be happy with yourself. Even if a girl was fawning over you, telling you that you were the sexiest man on the planet you wouldn't believe her. I wouldn't.

The reality is that we have preconceived notions in our heads - that we're subhuman, ugly, unlovable - that no outside forces can change. No matter how much someone, even a foid, told me I was good-looking I wouldn't believe her because what's in my head is what I see as true.

Most people on this forum are chasing a carrot on a stick - this grandeur illusion that if they would ascend they would be happy, but if they ever attained it they would be just as empty.

Your thought of, "Even if I had a girl right now would I be happy," is a good introspective epiphany that the answer to is no - you won't be happy with yourself. Even if a girl was fawning over you, telling you that you were the sexiest man on the planet you wouldn't believe her. I wouldn't.

The reality is that we have preconceived notions in our heads - that we're subhuman, ugly, unlovable - that no outside forces can change. No matter how much someone, even a foid, told me I was good-looking I wouldn't believe her because what's in my head is what I see as true.
No, I'm sure we would enjoy the sex and validation in the short-term.

Then, we'd be terrified that she will cheat on us or ghost us because we're ugly and she found someone more attractive. Which is a completely reasonable fear in today's society.