46 days and 19 hours of nofap

Ricky212

Ricky212

The last of the Mulattapilled
Next time I nut it’ll be my heaviest load of all time

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
Hopefully it’s on a girls face and not on my stomach

How long until a wet dream or is that just reserved for High T folk?

won’t happen if you are on nofap, happens only to prematurecels

next time you nut should be in fertile pussy

• +1
Reactions: Ricky212
won’t happen if you are on nofap, happens only to prematurecels
Fuaaaaark I think I only had 2 wet dreams in my life then. Can’t even have sex in my dreams anymore

you will get huge pain next time you nut
Hahahah

• Woah
Maybe high t only? I am also on no fap and have been for about 70 days now and havent had a wet dream either.

• +1
Maybe high t only? I am also on no fap and have been for about 70 days now and havent had a wet dream either.
Over for us :feelswhy:

• So Sad
Reactions: Nims
I busted a couple days ago after a 30 day retention

balls kept aching and niggas got too frustrated

I busted a couple days ago after a 30 day retention

Hmmm I don’t get those aches

no fap is such cope

Next time I nut it’ll be my heaviest load of all time
I was on a 53 day streak and I just failed

FUCK

Alright, this time I'm literally never going to fap again, this shit is a waste of time and causes ED

• So Sad
I was on a 53 day streak and I just failed

FUCK

Alright, this time I'm literally never going to fap again, this shit is a waste of time and causes ED
It’s crazy because I nutted failed the very next day with 48 minutes to reach 50 days

• JFL
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful
It’s crazy because I nutted failed the very next day with 48 minutes to reach 50 days
Yeah bro, I hate how our culture tells us masturbation addiction is okay when it definitely isn't, because of the normalization of it I got hooked when I was a young 12 year old boy and now it's hard for me to quit.

We just gotta remind ourselves how embarassing and a waste of time it is masturbating, not to mention the E.D. issues it causes.

We got this, I'm gonna take this failure to never f*cking do this pathetic shit again, no more unproductive dopamine chasing behaviors

• +1
I am on 52 days jfl

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful and Ricky212
I have gone 6 months it’s cope

• +1
Yeah bro, I hate how our culture tells us masturbation addiction is okay when it definitely isn't, because of the normalization of it I got hooked when I was a young 12 year old boy and now it's hard for me to quit.

We just gotta remind ourselves how embarassing and a waste of time it is masturbating, not to mention the E.D. issues it causes.

We got this, I'm gonna take this failure to never f*cking do this pathetic shit again, no more unproductive dopamine chasing behaviors
The worse part is how young boys get hooked. I started when I was like 12-13 and did it every day until 17

• +1
The worse part is how young boys get hooked. I started when I was like 12-13 and did it every day until 17
Exactly, and the thing is, when I was 12 I thought it was weird but i experimented because I heard other people doing it and then the culture of acceptance pushed me further.

Masturbation addiction is just like vape addiction/alcohol addiction/junk food addiction, etc. , it's a waste of our lives and makes us get pleasure from behaviors that don't improve our health or lives in any way shape or form.

Whenever you get the urge to relapse, just remind yourself how pathetic it is as a man to not be able to control your urges.

I'm going to take this failure as a lesson and never repeat this.

• +1
Exactly, and the thing is, when I was 12 I thought it was weird but i experimented because I heard other people doing it and then the culture of acceptance pushed me further.

Masturbation addiction is just like vape addiction/alcohol addiction/junk food addiction, etc. , it's a waste of our lives and makes us get pleasure from behaviors that don't improve our health or lives in any way shape or form.

Whenever you get the urge to relapse, just remind yourself how pathetic it is as a man to not be able to control your urges.

I'm going to take this failure as a lesson and never repeat this.
So inspirational bhai

• Love it

Did you edge yourself, for me my balls only hurt when I edge for like 1 hour+ but that nut gives me seizures