46 years old MILF asked me out

FrenchareMedCucks

FrenchareMedCucks

Gold
I was with my friends at the bar, a older woman in her 40's approached me and started to tell my what is my name and so on with her eyes amazed and pupil dilated. Then I had to leave after 5 minutes because my friends moved to another bar .

i'm 32 oldcel by the way and MTN

One week later , I met her for the second time , then she come see me again and she asked me out later so we could so each other by ourselves , not in a bar at the weekly event of the foreign club association we used to go . she touched my arms for like 3 seconds while watching me in my eyes.

Been Incel since 2019 and got rejected 100+ times with cold approach IRL with prime foids.

• +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: SEPRAY, infini, halloweed and 2 others
I bet shes also a single mother with 2 kids, just pump and dump

I bet shes also a single mother with 2 kids, just pump and dump
She didn't talked about her kids yet.
So i guess she just wants me as a fuckboy. I told her I was broke .

I want to pump and dump her, so I can feel pussy while waiting for bimax and jaw implants surgery in the next 2-3 years.
Furthermore her face and body is decent, she was a former good looking MTB in her youth and isn't fat right now.

Being Incel and sex deprivated since 2019 was a mental torture.

Made me fail Exams in studyceling that i need to complete again becasue i was too depressed to be productive and efficient mentaly.

I prefered rotting on .org instead of finishing my bachelor degree , complaining about my incel life.
Lost 1 or 2 years in the process. Drinking with friends at the bar, doing drugs on raves. I hate studyceling and wageslaving.

• +1
Reactions: Clqs and halloweed