4chan/discord trannies are very similar to people here

oatmeal

oatmeal

not who you think you are
not talking about hugboxxing reddit troons.

disquieting thought but yeah.

discussing the same surgeries, procedures, and hormones, etc, but in a different light. same pessimism and acerbic content & humor.

you know i kind of get the feeling the whole incelosphere thing and that will combine into some weird posthumanist death hydra, but we'll see.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and got.daim
yes because a lot of transgenders are incel themselves trying to escape inceldom via transfad

• +1
Reactions: noobs
Discord and 4chan aren't really incel subforums anymore tho, its been overtaken by foids who moan about not getting chadcock. Just scroll through 4chan for five seconds and you can see how much it has degraded

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, oatmeal, Latinolooksmaxxer and 1 other person
yes because a lot of transgenders are incel themselves trying to escape inceldom via transfad
yeah so imagine if they did a voltron.
Voltron GIF

I genuinely think this is going to happen at some point, just couldn't really describe exactly how jfl.
Discord and 4chan aren't really incel subforums anymore tho, its been overtaken by foids who moan about not getting chadcock. Just scroll through 4chan for five seconds and you can see how much it has degraded
this was specifically talking about troon communities like on the fag board and a very specific type of troon though, not like the entirety of these two sites lol.

but yeah obviously its a shithole jfl.

yeah so imagine if they did a voltron.
Voltron GIF

I genuinely think this is going to happen at some point, just couldn't really describe exactly how jfl.

this was specifically talking about troon communities like on the fag board and a very specific type of troon though, not like the entirety of these two sites lol.

but yeah obviously its a shithole jfl.
I've never gone deep inside troon communities because it just makes me feel uncomfortable so my knowledge on them is limited.And I don't even use discord anymore because of doxes

tbh some of the userbase here is probably tranny in denial.

There are a few users (besides thecel) who have left this site that have gone fully homosexual or trooned out but have left, i won't say who they are out of respect but yeah jfl its funny.
I've never gone deep inside troon communities because it just makes me feel uncomfortable so my knowledge on them is limited.And I don't even use discord anymore because of doxes
just imagine basically seeing the avg poster of here but talking in a different syntax for a goal that is ultimately sort of similar tbh.

• +1
Reactions: got.daim and nigtard
i do kinda think that isn't completely true.

like if you do that, on some level you are genuinely a tranny tbh. There is no way you would go out of your way to basically change your identity in such a way otherwise. like at least if you're some mtf like you kinda have to at least despise "being male" in some way.

whats funny is that as the precedures of ffs and shit get better its going to blur the line more, and eventually this is going to make society chimp out lmao.

• +1
Reactions: got.daim