4chan isn't anonymous, and never use Android/iPhone when posting (unless you have a VPN, but expect problems)

BigJimsWornOutTires

BigJimsWornOutTires

Kraken
An anonymous forum/imageboard will allow proxies. Why? Well. Because it's anonymous. Get it? However, 4chan blocks all known IP ranges proxies use. So you could view with a VPN, but you can't post nor reply with one. That there should raise a SHITLOAD of suspicion. And there's a reason why they need that port open. To access your data, pictures, videos, contact lists, notes, passwords, yadda yadda.

When you open a comment/post box, you're opening a port to your device. If you're using a proxy, that port is BLOCKED from anyone trying to access it. That's why it's crucial to 4chan for that port not to be blocked. So they can access your data directly and not be rerouted to a proxy server.

The website has had numerous lawsuits because of that particular event. The most famous person 4chan retards took advantage of was Jennifer Lawrence when she browsed the forum intoxicated. She felt she was anonymous and could post freely without being identified. She was lied to. As so everyone as well. When she opened that port, typing a comment, they accessed her pictures and private videos and saved them all. Later that week, the world witnessed the naked Jennifer and those infamous money shots.

4chan's anonymous shell is a lie. A trick. Deception. The current lawsuits are from users that had private nude pics on their phones of themselves, girlfriends, and wives stolen. And it's challenging to prosecute them in Japan. And they cover their tracks well. They'll never use a 4chan server to access your phone. Instead, they outsource—Russian servers, Chinese, whoever wants to invade that privacy and never face justice.

So if you must post on there, use a computer, use McAfee or good security, and always, ALWAYS stealth your firewall. You can post without your VPN as long as that firewall is stealthy. But if you use an iPhone or Android, YOU'RE NOT PROTECTED! Thanks to Google creeps and Apple bots.

They tried getting me when I set them up with a dummy phone a while back. I watched them, and when they realized I was logging their creepy digital finger wandering, they took off like a bat out of hell. Months later, I was drinking and decided to browse it with my security high, including a VPN but using another dummy phone. The next day I began having security service problems. I later found out Google's connected with 4chan. Ouch. And hugely creepy.

I use iPhone outside my character's realm.

Last edited:
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 17676 and Salieri
who is the man behind the mask of bigjims?
hmm

• Hmm...
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
who is the man behind the mask of bigjims?
hmm
Disappointed Kevin Sorbo GIF

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
who cares though, millions of dudes browse 4chan. As long as you say nothing illegal it doesn't matter if they know your IP

• Hmm...
who cares though, millions of dudes browse 4chan. As long as you say nothing illegal it doesn't matter if they know your IP
It is also important not to have someone snoop through your privacy, especially with criminal intent. You know there's a loophole law, not exactly sure of the wording, in Japan when you type in a name for your post/comment/message. It restricts them from accessing your device. You're a lessor when you create a user name, regardless if it's permanent or temp. Well, Japanese law protects that! But if you allow the anonymous name, you give up that right. All anonymous accounts belong to 4chan, allowing them to access any device subleasing that account. The account holder for anonymous is 4chan, but you're not anonymous to them.

So there's a DEVIOUS reason they single out folks that use names. "Muh, you namefag!"

Last edited:
if this was real nobody would use 4chan.

• Hmm...
if this was real nobody would use 4chan.
Who says everyone is intelligent? And please don't say college-educated people are brilliant. Please don't do that.