• +1
Reactions: Jova, WeiWei, Kazey and 2 others
IMG 9674

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Jova, Kazey, GabachoCopium and 1 other person
Brutal she's average here in uk
Keep in mind that those r US standards. Im EEmaxxing in poland rn and almost every girl on the street is at least a htb compared to the US.

If he hit that at least once then idgaf

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover, WeiWei, PickleTheSlayer and 3 others
Keep in mind that those r US standards. Im EEmaxxing in poland rn and almost every girl on the street is at least a htb compared to the US.
Dang, are they less demanding at Poland?

Dang, are they less demanding at Poland?
Women r the same everywhere, but you just have better chances here since the women look better on average and like western halo

• +1
Reactions: WhoTookVendetta
Spic knew he caught lightning in a bottle

• +1
Women r the same everywhere, but you just have better chances here since the women look better on average and like western halo
I see. I'm gonna arrange marriage maxx when I'm older with a green eyed foid so I'm happy I don't need to worry

How tall is that turbo manlet? Anyway he slayed her so his win, even chads get dumped

Mexicans/hispanics seem to be able to pull their own woman even manlets compared to any ethnicity from what I’ve seen prob should just stick with a Latina

• +1
Reactions: greycel and WhoTookVendetta
Mexicans/hispanics seem to be able to pull their own woman even manlets compared to any ethnicity from what I’ve seen prob should just stick with a Latina
kinda feel bad for lil bro 😢

• +1
Reactions: greycel
@HTN_rice

Manlets get nothing man it’s over

If he succeeded once I give him props , but I wonder if this guy when he posted the rejection video was just him telling him how he really feels about the foid, and then realizing he got friend zoned.

• +1
How is he even that short considering he grew up in america

How is he even that short considering he grew up in america

Growing up with good nutrition isn’t enough, your grandparents and parents need to have grown up with good nutrition as well.

Growth stunting doesn’t vanish in one generation.

Growing up with good nutrition isn’t enough, your grandparents and parents need to have grown up with good nutrition as well.

Growth stunting doesn’t vanish in one generation.
It can be fixed lol, my dad is 26cm taller than his dad, however that spic looked like he lift crazy heavy weight since he was young which may cause stunted growth

Foids would respond reasonably well to receiving snaps of his face without knowing his height

At least he pulled a white stacey once in his life.
I see this happen a lot in high school when the dating pool is a lot smaller and girls don’t know their true SMV. Once they go off to college tho and realize their true SMV, they never date a spic again.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: SubSigma and noonespecial
I see this happen a lot in high school when the dating pool is a lot smaller and girls don’t know their true SMV. Once they go off to college tho and realize their true SMV, they never date a spic again.
Sucks that girls need to be so serious and picky in dating. It must be stressful for them that they all need a perfect handsome tall guy

1) Wtf did he think would happen
2) Why would u post that shit on the internet for everyone to see and clown u for it