• JFL
  • Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: FBl, 5'7 zoomer and PseudoMaxxer
jesus this is like my 10 salaries

• JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and PseudoMaxxer
Click the spx right quick for me
dont feel like it but yeah im %100 legit its you know tesla spx trading i put money onto that shit its FOREX baby its FOREX you know what im sayin about OP my boy u can stop working the office now bro goodjob im happy for you dawg

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thereallegend, 5'7 zoomer and Mewton
dont feel like it, im beating my shit rn, but yeah im %100 legit its you know tesla spx trading i put money onto that shit its FOREX baby its FOREX you know what im sayin about OP my boy u can stop working the office now bro goodjob im happy for you dawg
Ahh gotchu gotchu don’t worry everything yours and shit dont worry enjoy your time rn you know

• Love it
Reactions: asdvek
is he fucking paying u guys or something

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, thereallegend, CarrotMaxxer and 11 others
tf kind of larp is that, you made 4k off a 0.01% move?? even if you used 100x leverage you would have needed to provide like 4k margin.
This is either a demo account or not your screenshot

• JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
tf kind of larp is that, you made 4k off a 0.01% move?? even if you used 100x leverage you would have needed to provide like 4k margin.
This is either a demo account or not your screenshot

scottrg/abdul is some indian trying to coordinate a forex scam in 2024 he larps demo accounts was alr exposed for it

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: spdxer and 5'7 zoomer
scottrg/abdul is some indian trying to coordinate a forex scam in 2024 he larps demo accounts was alr exposed for it
can u expose me better this time pleaseeee

• JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
Pleaseeee expose me again but better this time:feelsyay::feelsyay:

- cannot show bank
- cannot prove the account isnt a demo account
- is indian
- sent a video of indians in a bm as proof he aint poor unironically

its over for you

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, thereallegend, iblamechico and 2 others
- cannot show bank
- cannot prove the account isnt a demo account
- is indian
- sent a video of indians in a bm as proof he aint poor unironically

its over for you
Okay now prove all of those things:lul:, wish u good day ahmad

That's great, but can that be replicated consistently over time?

Ahmad i thought u will be exposing me better this time, but you are in cycle :/, but ahmad i invite you to berlin! i my friends can pickup you if u are down and we can be bestfriends forever ❤️❤️
Ahmad i also can pay for you ticket plane, its no problem❤️❤️

Ahmad i thought u will be exposing me better this time, but you are in cycle :/, but ahmad i invite you to berlin! i my friends can pickup you if u are down and we can be bestfriends forever ❤️❤️

you're in new delhi not india silly fuck can we compare bank deposits?

You didn't make shit, incel
Stop larping

Ahmad so no meeting in berlin? me and you?, eye to eye?

ironic for u to be calling others indian while speaking like one your also still dodging showing bank statements by covering it with a "joke"

ironic for u to be calling others indian while speaking like one your also still dodging showing bank statements by covering it with a "joke"
im not joking ahmad, im dead serious

Ahmad imagine 2 porsches pick you up from airport, wouldn’t you feel like a president?

Attachments

• IMG_2448.jpeg
    IMG_2448.jpeg
    404.4 KB · Views: 0
abdul dodges the bank statements again makes an unfunny joke and then larps being in berlin while sending a picture taken by someone else

i didnt larp this bad when i was 13 bro shits getting sad

abdul dodges the bank statements again makes an unfunny joke and then larps being in berlin while sending a picture taken by someone else

i didnt larp this bad when i was 13 bro shits getting sad
Ahmad, why are you not accepting my offer?, i invite you to berlin, i offer you free ticket plane, i offer you free pickup from airport from my friends, ahmad ? are you okay do you need financial help also?

Ok can I get in on thus shit nigga?

my uncle was a forex trader for 20 years in like 2 of the top 5 banks and he warned against retail traders from doing forex, your better off attemption day trading/getting lucky its not about the 10 wins in a row its more about that single loss you try and average down on, same goes with day trading but forex is just way more risk than reward.

theres a reason why this is a million posts of people living lavish lives while doing forex but they're all trying to sell you signals for what ever reason, all of em!

not saying scott isn't malicious or anything but if you go through his first posts he was a serial larper

• +1
Reactions: mirrormogger