𝟱❜𝟭𝟬 π—Άπ˜€ π˜€π—΅π—Όπ—Ώπ˜

Klasik616

Klasik616

Die Zeit ist um
Honestly men at 5'10 don't look tall at all, in fact it's a pretty boring height to look in a man. Atleast I can fraud almost to six foot and that's where my height looks decent but ideal would be 6'2.

I have many friends between 5'10 and 5'11 and I think only from 6 foot and above they look tall, like that height is very noticeable when they're around foids. 5'10 barefoot looks short! Imagine being below that

Images   2024 06 24T232812919

5'10 looks bad if you have a big skull like Depp or Wesley (they're using shoes probably 5'11 in the pic)

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: borntosuffer, WatermelonLover, Aero and 6 others
True

• +1
Reactions: borntosuffer and murdah
Its decent , not short. It’s boring because its average lol

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: borntosuffer, tombradylover, deepfuckingvalue and 5 others
5’10 is short in mumbai

• +1
Reactions: murdah
retards seem to think if your not one thing your instantly the other with a thing like height

there is tall, average, and short

• +1
Hoeflation = Inflation made by foids standards and social media, 5'9 is the new short and 5.5 inches is small dick. Basically average men (most men) are not desirable for women. If average is bad, what is below average?? :lul:

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Lebron_James and GabachoCopium
plus you can always compensate with other features if you’re average in one compartment

what are you arguing against? I said its decent because its average, its not good or bad.
decent means that it’s good, which in fact it isn’t btw

5’10 niggers get heightmogged to oblivion in any public space, where dudes with actual decent height be roaming

Hoeflation = Inflation made by foids standards and social media
let me put you onto some game

CAPPING ABOUT HEIGHT

normies already inflate by 2-3 inches that's why foids think 5'9 is giga manlet cause only 5'7 guys claim that

classic looksmax autism black and white thinking

not tall = short

theres nothing inbetween

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: murdah, TechnoBoss, Klasik616 and 1 other person

not tall = short

theres nothing inbetween
sad to say it but this forum likes to larp pseudo intelligence when they are stupider than the average person it seems

• JFL
Reactions: buflek
let me put you onto some game

CAPPING ABOUT HEIGHT

normies already inflate by 2-3 inches that's why foids think 5'9 is giga manlet cause only 5'7 guys claim that
manlet ramblings

• JFL
Reactions: Klasik616

not tall = short

theres nothing inbetween
True (for foids standards)
You're good looking or not, that's how simple the femoid brain is

• +1
Reactions: Lebron_James
Hoeflation = Inflation made by foids standards and social media, 5'9 is the new short and 5.5 inches is small dick. Basically average men (most men) are not desirable for women. If average is bad, what is below average?? :lul:
because manlets made 175cm short, they are like 160cm and say that they are ~175 so foids think that 175 cm is short

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 0S4MA and Klasik616
decent means that it’s good, which in fact it isn’t btw

5’10 niggers get heightmogged to oblivion in any public space, where dudes with actual decent height be roaming
decent means acceptable numb nuts

because manlets made 175cm short, they are like 160cm and say that they are ~175 so foids think that 175 cm is short
i was standing in line to get my grad gown and a guy I clearly heightmogged claimed he was 5'11 when I'm not even 5'11 :ROFLMAO:

• +1
Reactions: jisko32
i was standing in line to get my grad gown and a guy I clearly heightmogged claimed he was 5'11 when I'm not even 5'11 :ROFLMAO:
Where do you live, in manlet land?

• +1
Reactions: Lebron_James
Where do you live, in manlet land?
my country is probably taller than yours on average but keep rambling when you don't step a foot outside your basement with takes like these

• +1
Honestly men at 5'10 don't look tall at all, in fact it's a pretty boring height to look in a man. Atleast I can fraud almost to six foot and that's where my height looks decent but ideal would be 6'2.

I have many friends between 5'10 and 5'11 and I think only from 6 foot and above they look tall, like that height is very noticeable when they're around foids. 5'10 barefoot looks short! Imagine being below that

View attachment 2998131
5'10 looks bad if you have a big skull like Depp or Wesley (they're using shoes probably 5'11 in the pic)
water tbh

I don’t get it. Who are you arguing with? In my 23 years of life I’ve never heard anyone claiming 5β€˜10 to be tall, not in real life and not on this forum. Are you arguing with invisible enemies? Do you need medication? Do you suffer from mental retardation or is it just a low iq?