5.5psl isn't enough. You need 6psl to be seen.

Deleted member 2756

Deleted member 2756

Übermensch oder der tod.
gonna be a fucking lit year, no more bullshit. No more wasting time, I've been brutally blackpilled.

5.5-6.5 or death, I repeat, women don't have time for anything below these ratings, you're seen as a lesser of a man if you're lower than these stats, no more excuses.

even fucking 5.5 isn't enough, you need to compensate with atleast 6ft2-4 height or an 8inch cock.

Why the fuck would women settle with a man lower than 5.5? they have access to all the most attractive men at face value. You think they give a flying fuck about your bio on tinder? they look at your face, as soon as they see a man better looking than you they instantly forget you existed.

Do you cute JB's snapping sneaky photos of you whilst you fucking work? No, you don't you're not looksmaxxing then.

No more fucking excuses, stop rotting at your desk all day, if you have a shit body, work out, if you're feeling like a low test sissy faggot FIX IT! There's no place for men in society with sub-800ng/dl, fix your failos, get surgery, do anything in your power to ascend beyond 5.5.

• +1
Reactions: Aero, AscendingHero, autistic_tendencies and 14 others
Brutal, because 6psl is max you can get with long midface

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2756
Nothing but 8 is enough for a woman, but there are no real world examples of 8s and not enough 7s to go around. Every woman on earth is settling. They want nothing but 100% unmoggable genetic superiority, regardless of how deformed and subhuman they are.

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
Giphy 14

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 685, Chadelite and 4 others
@Dyorotic2 with another bang. My motivation! :love:

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 2756 and Deleted member 1464
i don't talk to tranny pfp having users

Lifefuel

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846 and Deleted member 2756
So hyped to be done with facemaxxing so i can just focus on body halo and not stress about ears and maxilla tbh

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, moggingmachine and Deleted member 2756
legit thread. 2020 is gonna be a big year for me. i can feel it already. gonna get a few surgeries, gymcel hard, socialmaxx, and color maxx.

So hyped to be done with facemaxxing so i can just focus on body halo and not stress about ears and maxilla tbh
do body first, it’s easier and more convenient

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: AscendingHero, noped, Deleted member 685 and 4 others
you'll ascend brother, it's in your DNA.
legit thread. 2020 is gonna be a big year for me. i can feel it already. gonna get a few surgeries, gymcel hard, socialmaxx, and color maxx.

you've got an insane base, you've got this, this is your year.

no more will you be a dopamineless sub6, you're 5.5 (atleast I think you are).

you can surpass 6.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 3962 and Deleted member 2846
When I say chad or death, I basically mean this. Although I disagree that big dick can compensate for lack of good face/height

sometime this week im going to take long hiatus from looksmax and spend all my time everythingmaxxing for max slay potential this summer
source.gif

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2756, Deleted member 2846 and Deleted member 3962
6’9” with 5.5psl face skinny fat 6.5x5” is my base

6’9” with 6.5psl face 24” bideltoid bodybuilder physique with fashionmaxx and tatmaxx with 8x5.5” in 2 years

• Love it
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 2756
6PSL OR DEATH CUNTS!
Source

IF YOU'RE BELOW 4.5 ROPE IMMEDIATELY, YOU HAVE NO BASE.
Source

6PSL OR DEATH!

Source

6PSL OR FUCKING DEATH

• Love it
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 2846, Deleted member 3962 and 1 other person
With thy eyes you cannot fail.
People like You were born to sucseed while rest of us were born to rott

If it makes u feel better ill be dead within the next 10 years

• JFL
absolutely over for your estrogenic frame, I send my condolences brother, you don't deserve it.
wait ded srs?

absolutely over for your estrogenic frame, I send my condolences brother, you don't deserve it.

wait ded srs?
Ya. Guess I belong to .co. a truecel
If ded srs then it makes me feel even worse.
I am cheering for every user here who can truly ascend, even if I some times "attack" them.

• +1