5,7 at 14.

Adonis123

Adonis123

Iron
IMG 6289
IMG 8378

I’m gonna rewrite this post, I am in interested in improving my height/looks(as per everyone else here). Yes yes I know I’m young

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Zelenskyiv
its over for this dude

• +1
Reactions: Adonis123
He’s been cooked for a while now. I can obtain low to mid level Mexican/white woman. He has nothing

you look like any random 13 year old why would 'women' be into you?

• +1
Reactions: flippasav, boss8055, narcissist_volcel and 3 others
you are a child leave this place

• +1
Reactions: Iblametomass, narcissist_volcel, pentamogged9000 and 2 others
What "women" are you pulling in kindergarten?

• +1
Reactions: Iblametomass
fucking hell, kids complaining about how they cant pull women :lul:.

these people are jealous that you're thinking of heightmaxxing at your age, don't listen to them

i recommending doing a HIIT-based sport (soccer, basketball, ...) to increase growth hormone production and put stress on your bones.
Drink a milk shake after coming home with chocolate milk or protein powder, eggs, banana, honey and you can add in nuts too if you want, this will spike insulin

take vitamine d3 (minimum 5.000 IU and ideally 50.000 IU) + K2 MK-4 (minimum 5mg and ideally 45mg) weekly (take these with your milkshake as they are fat soluble vitamins).
this supplement combo will raise your testosterone and bone density
and take a magnesium (bis)glycinate and calcium supplement as well

sleep is also very important since growth hormones get released in the early stages of sleep so sleep early

Take an aromatase inhibitor (like letrozole) to extend the period before your growth plates close (i don't recommend taking this now but later when you're 15-16 as it's unlikely that your growth plates are going to close at 14.)
You can also take 6mg boron/day as an alternative which will lower estrogen and increase test (this you can supplement safely with your other supplements)

• +1
Reactions: mogre and Adonis123
you are slightly above average

• +1
Reactions: Adonis123
I was 5'7 at 13 and got to 6'1 at 16 and now at 30 still 6'1. Just wait, you will get taller.

ur at good height for 14 year old and not a guy whos ugly enough to be able to tell they're ugly before they grow up
your bones will grow in the next 4-6 years and you will be less face fat
some people grow quicker than others and have different genetics but i think for you the key is to just wait and live life now, don't worry too much, you have a good base and will mature in the coming years

Ignore the low iq trolls saying you need to looksmax. Your obviously above average looks for your age. Gtfo this forum and go for a run outside