5.7 inches to 6 inches is like the 5'11 of heights

StraightHeadJames

StraightHeadJames

I'm not the real JAMES STOP DMING ME
It's not horrible, it's not good either.

Nobody will call it big, but most won't call it small either. Probably no comments on it.

And if there is width to it, it makes it decent, like frame when it comes to 5'11 height.

Do you agree?

• +1
Reactions: Pride, Jova, GabachoCopium and 4 others
nobody will call anything below 6.7 big

• +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx, noobs, GabachoCopium and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Pride, GabachoCopium and vermillioncorefan
i can see some girls without much experience calling 6.3 to 6.4 inches big tho but yeah majority its true
yea virgins will but once u give them ur 6.3 inches they realize they could take way more

• +1
Reactions: GabachoCopium
yea virgins will but once u give them ur 6.3 inches they realize they could take way more
6 is above average but with above average girth it’s the start of big.
i got 5.9 inches and i had 2 girlfriends but had lots of pain during doggy, im guessing cuz i have to wear XXL condoms so its a thick but short penis ig

• +1
Reactions: GabachoCopium and vermillioncorefan
i got 5.9 inches and i had 2 girlfriends but had lots of pain during doggy, im guessing cuz i have to wear XXL condoms so its a thick but short penis ig
if u can touch the back of their throat it’s ok

5.9 BP or NBP? You should measure girth before buying condoms.

5.9 BP or NBP? You should measure girth before buying condoms.
i measured my girth came to like 64 if i remember right or whatever was after it idk so either 64 or 67 (idk what that means)

and its 5.9 BP i guess but there's barely any difference for me BP or NBP

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: GabachoCopium, butterworld and vermillioncorefan
i measured my girth came to like 64 if i remember right or whatever was after it idk so either 64 or 67 (idk what that means)

and its 5.9 BP i guess but there's barely any difference for me BP or NBP
64 mm refers to nominal width. So that means you’re ~5.6 in girth OR ~5.8 in girth if you need 67 mm. But they don’t have condoms in 67 mm, it’s either 60 mm, 64 mm, 69 mm or 71 mm. You would need 64 mm condoms which is Durex XXL in the United States but here in the Netherlands Durex XXL is 60 mm. You will always have a fat pad no matter how lean you are, so you could be 6 BP instead of 5.9.

• +1
Reactions: GabachoCopium and vermillioncorefan
it’s not because 5’10 would get made fun of by 6’3 kids and their girlfriends
That’s 5 inches of difference, you’d be 5 inches away from being as tall as those guys. Not that much if you think about it. :feelshmm:

• JFL
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
That’s 5 inches of difference, you’d be 5 inches away from being as tall as those guys. Not that much if you think about it. :feelshmm:
5’5 is 5 from 5’10 not that much if u think about it. even tho 5 is “”average””

• +1
64 mm refers to nominal width. So that means you’re ~5.6 in girth OR ~5.8 in girth if you need 67 mm. But they don’t have condoms in 67 mm, it’s either 60 mm, 64 mm, 69 mm or 71 mm. You would need 64 mm condoms which is Durex XXL in the United States but here in the Netherlands Durex XXL is 60 mm. You will always have a fat pad no matter how lean you are, so you could be 6 BP instead of 5.9.
wow thx for the information

i guess i have 64 mm then i didn't remember if it was 64 or 67. so i guess i got 5.6 inches girth? that suposed to be big? well im guessing it is, since i need xxl lmao.

• +1
Reactions: GabachoCopium and Michael Myers
wow thx for the information

i guess i have 64 mm then i didn't remember if it was 64 or 67. so i guess i got 5.6 inches girth? that suposed to be big? well im guessing it is, since i need xxl lmao.
No problem. It’s better to have a measuring tape or whatever and then measure just to be safe. But if you can fit 64 mm condoms then you are 5.6 at the least at the base. Ideal girth for experienced women is 5.5 and after that, you get diminishing returns. So I’d say 5.6 is slightly too big. With the average being 4.6, an inch above that figure is obviously big. 5.9 x 5.6 is a big dick, I’d say the best dick to have us 5.75 x 5.5 so you’re fat and you won’t hit the cervix.

6 inches bp is like being 5’8. When you get to 6.7ish you’re in the 6’1 area, 7.5 is 6’3, 8 is 6’5

• +1
6 inches bp is like being 5’8. When you get to 6.7ish you’re in the 6’1 area, 7.5 is 6’3, 8 is 6’5
So im 6’1.5 in dick size if im exactly 7 inches?

• +1
Reactions: butterworld
Tbh 6.7-7.5 is dicklet aswell
That is cope equal to how some incels will say "women are Chad only". Lol no they're not, HTN+ is enough to slay at least occasionally and 7 inches is a big dick that no girl should have a problem with.

• +1
Reactions: plukee
That is cope equal to how some incels will say "women are Chad only". Lol no they're not, HTN+ is enough to slay at least occasionally and 7 inches is a big dick that no girl should have a problem with.
Cope average mumbai gen z has 7.7 inches on average

• JFL
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1

Nobody will call it big, but most won't call it small either. Probably no comments on it.

And if there is width to it, it makes it decent, like frame when it comes to 5'11 height.

Do you agree?
what is 7inch in height

Do you think 6x6 will stretch out women?

jfl i’m 6’4 in dick size

Do you agree?
girth is what makes a difference

my dick is only 6.7, 6.8 bp which is tiny but my insane girth makes up for it

7 inches is the start of large