Reactions: sytyl, Spartacus1-, PYT and 2 others
good im 6 feet 10

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8576 and Feminineboi
Over for me

• +1
Reactions: St. Wristcel
That's the new average it seems.

typical entitled black twitter foid probably rants on about other stupid leftist shit that’s been popping up recently

i literally cannot with these types of “women”, i would enjoy to laugh standing over the graves of these women once they die alone, or maybe they had a few cats around them idk.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HighIQcel, Deleted member 7313, Tyronecell and 12 others
me laughing in 5'6"
giphy.gif

• So Sad
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy, St. Wristcel, Danish_Retard and 1 other person
Girls don't even know what 5"10 looks like since everyone frauds their height by 1-2inches. Real 178cm is not short, pretty much average, girls can't deal with facts and figures anyway

• +1
Reactions: Tyronecell, oldcell, turkproducer and 6 others
Tbh that’s because most people who are 5’7 larp and say they’re 5’10 so women confuse 5’10 with being 5’7.

And everyone who’s 5’10 says they’re 6’ :lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Tyronecell, Good_Little_Goy, turkproducer and 10 others
this guy is 5'11'', still creampies your oneitis

'sall in your head bro

• +1
Reactions: St. Wristcel, TheEndHasNoEnd and PYT
nigger.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HighIQcel, Midgetcel and PYT
Don't take women seriously on statistics, this is the same gender that believes the wage gap is real and that men and women are equal

giphy.gif

They think if you're not 6ft + it means you're short, just like if you're not good looking you're automatically ugly, if you don't make 6 figures you're broke, there's no in between for women.

• +1
Reactions: Tyronecell, St. Wristcel, Deleted member 5891 and 12 others
if kenny says 5’10 isn’t short the. i believe him

5'10 is borderline manlet bruh

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and ( ( ( d[-_-]b ) ) )
thats because she is american and dont know how tall a true unfrauded 5'10 guy is

5'10 IS fucking short.
What exactly did surprise you?

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and Deleted member 7313
6’0 is average now boyos

Couldn't care less about what a black foid thinks

It's looksmax or rot.
Reproduce or die.
There is no space, or time, for anything else.

Even 6'2 is short.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mehman, HighIQcel, St. Wristcel and 1 other person
It's average I am 5'11 unfrauded and I get told I am tall by a lot of girls.

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer, TUSSELEIF and Uglybrazilian
It's average I am 5'11 unfrauded and I get told I am tall by a lot of girls.
If you have a good face and are taller than 5’10 girls will call you tall to flirt with you tbh

It’s never began:feelscry:

DEB03461 5588 4AA1 8A74 B0F6EE057078

5'10 is borderline manlet bruh
it’s average but tbh if you’re average even with chad face unless you only fuck beckies every girl you sleep with will have slept with a taller better looking guy or equal face :unsure:

it’s average but tbh if you’re average even with chad face unless you only fuck beckies every girl you sleep with will have slept with a taller better looking guy or equal face :unsure:
Under 180cm is short in Germany. Keep coping with average bro

Under 180cm is short in Germany. Keep coping with average bro
yeah i’m below average either way lol, luckily i don’t live in germany or even worse netherlands :unsure: :lul:

ll within 5 years hopefully

• Woah
Reactions: Ritalincell
unreal that people still give any value to a womans claim/opinion with a measurement in it

Over for me at 5'9, measured today to confirm i was indeed coping thinking i'm 5'10.
Ion care tbh still gonna claim 5'10 cuz that's how i am with shoes

manlets srs

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
yeah i’m below average either way lol, luckily i don’t live in germany or even worse netherlands :unsure: :lul:

ll within 5 years hopefully
don't do ll at 5'9 bruh it is only worth it for gigamidgets. Shit ruins ur bones

• So Sad
Reactions: turkproducer
don't do ll at 5'9 bruh it is only worth it for gigamidgets. Shit ruins ur bones
i’m not sure man, the thing is i’ll never be fully high value enough if i don’t get it, i either just have to grow like crazy at 18 which i don’t think is gonna happen; or get LL.

i thought the physical side effects can easily be diminished if you train your body for it? that’s what i’ve been told, i feel like this forum isn’t the best place to get advice for it though

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
i’m not sure man, the thing is i’ll never be fully high value enough if i don’t get it, i either just have to grow like crazy at 18 which i don’t think is gonna happen; or get LL.

i thought the physical side effects can easily be diminished if you train your body for it? that’s what i’ve been told, i feel like this forum isn’t the best place to get advice for it though
U will never be able to do sports and life ur life like a guy without the surgery. Shit never heals perfectly. Don't let aspies here ruin your life. Wear 1inch lifts in airmaxes/airforces and u can heightfraud without anyone noticing tbh.

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
U will never be able to do sports and life ur life like a guy without the surgery. Shit never heals perfectly. Don't let aspies here ruin your life. Wear 1inch lifts in airmaxes/airforces and u can heightfraud without anyone noticing tbh.
is there a chance in 5 years it will advance, how are you so sure btw that it fucks you up this bad :/

is there a chance in 5 years it will advance, how are you so sure btw that it fucks you up this bad :/
It is not 100percent safe that it fucks you up this bad but the risk is too high tbh if u are not gigamanlet. Ofc some people will have no side effects. I think in the next 5 years it is unlikely for the medicine to advance that much

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and turkproducer