5 feet 7 inches, 235 pounds, Male, 27 years old.

J

Jbrow327

Iron
Need to lose 100 pounds. How should I do it? What's the fastest way? How do I get disciplined? How do I deal with hunger?
Thanks.

I've seen 100 threads by you about pretty much the same fucking subject. If you wanna loose weight just do it. Stop procrastinating with shitty threads and engaging into arguements with members

• +1
Reactions: GenericChad1444, middayshowers, Mansnob and 13 others
fastest way is with drugs. otherwise its gonna take you a lot of time to lose it effectively

Fastest way is probably with DNP and cloprostenol sodium PGCL

• +1
Reactions: jefferson
What I would do is first figure out your daily energy expenditure. Then just eat less calories than that.

• +1
Reactions: yonnyforeverbulk
Could I lose 100 by Christmas?
Also, does hunger mean I'm losing weight?

Last edited:
is this @blackoutwhitein s spiritual successor?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Zeta ascended, kobecel, Deleted member 470 and 4 others
PayPal me 50 euros and I'll write you a diet plan fattie

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SayNoToRotting, Stingray, Deleted member 685 and 2 others
most legit fastest way, don't eat

• +1
Reactions: retard
Not eating for 100 pounds is a little extreme dont you think?

No, the only real way you're going to lose that weight in a reasonable time frame is long-term fasting. It has been done before, you won't die. In fact, you'll probably feel better than you have in years on the fast. As long as you're getting water and all the necessary vitamins and micronutrients, you'll be just fine.

Fasting now. Dont worry
your brownie fasting isnt enough
dont eat for a week
there was a fattie who didnt eat for 53 days and he pooped a singular time and lost like 200 pounds

your brownie fasting isnt enough
dont eat for a week
there was a fattie who didnt eat for 53 days and he pooped a singular time and lost like 200 pounds
I'd prefer alternate day fasting is that good?

Even if you have an amazing weight loss journey you are still 5'7. And almost 30 years old.

Low carb diet and strength routine.
VLCD can be a great choice (improvement of insulin sensitivity).

I lost more than 100 pounds a few years ago (8 months of hard work).

Just eat less. No magic tricks here.

235 lbs.

TWO HUNDRED AND THIRTY FIVE.

I'd be getting the rope OP.

• JFL
Reactions: SeiGun and Deleted member 483
235 lbs.

Tfw rope wouldn’t hold his weight. Don’t forget you were once a fat fuck too before you go telling him it’s over.

• +1
Reactions: Stingray
Tfw rope wouldn’t hold his weight. Don’t forget you were once a fat fuck too before you go telling him it’s over.
Starving to death is the only solution.

235 lbs.

He'd be 160-70 lbs in only 3-4 months if he only eat around 1000-1300 cals/day which is possible but op sounds like a lazy fatass pos

Fastest way to lose a lot of weight in a short period of time is water fasting. But you should only do that with the guidance of a doctor or else you could end up threatening your life.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Balkancel and androidcel
  • WTF
Reactions: Balkancel and Deleted member 470

At my absolute highest weight I was 71kg, or 156lbs. Granted that was 156lbs of pure lard as I just ldared in front of the computer, but 235 is a whole other level.

At that level hes probably going to get loose skin even if he lost the weight.

• +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting and androidcel
At my absolute highest weight I was 71kg, or 156lbs. Granted that was 156lbs of pure lard as I just ldared in front of the computer, but 235 is a whole other level.

At that level hes probably going to get loose skin even if he lost the weight.
156 was over weight? Whats your height?

Start simple - IF (Intermittent Fasting) + Paleo

You're born with no discipline there aint no changing it willpower is genetic its over thats why you post so much about this

why do people act like it's some huge task to just eat less

:lul:

that's more than u make in a month bro
I earn that much in less than day, very unsettling.
When I had a construction job last year I made 10 euros a day working 12 hours every single day breaking my back

I want to destroy the world and watch it burn before my eyes

Last edited:
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 470
156 was over weight? Whats your height?

Same as him - 5ft 7.

156lbs by normiefuck standards isn't even THAT bad, considering how in the west we've all turned into fat fucks. I was definitely a high bodyfat percentage though since it was 156lbs of pure lard owing to an LDAR lifestyle.

Can't even imagine 235 fucking lbs.

• +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting and androidcel
Thanks guys. I am going to buy potassium chloride and pink salt and mix them with water so I can fast.
He'd be 160-70 lbs in only 3-4 months if he only eat around 1000-1300 cals/day which is possible but op sounds like a lazy fatass pos
Have you eaten that amount before? What do you recommend I eat? I think 600 to 1200 calories per day is ideal.
How do I overcome laziness and just get it done? I need to stop the procrastination and develop discipline.

Last edited:
holy fuck, imagine being blackpilled at that bodyweight...

I mean it's something very easy to fix, compared to other flaws, but being fat is one of the very few things that makes you stand out in public like a sore thumb, it's on pair with being deformed, except a fat person won't be treated with respect and pity

It's like wearing a glowing pink tshirt and a 1 foot tall hat with "I am a retard" written on it.

How do you even leave your house without getting anxiety attacks by all the people staring and laughing at you?

The absolute fastest way:

Crystal meth.

im sorry but even after u lose all the weight there will be so much excess skin which you will plastic surgery to remove. obese people dont know about this. they think they can just lose weight and return back to normal but no, thats not how it works. i wish more people knew about this so they wouldnt be obese in the first place. and im sorry but it WILL look ugly. even all the excess skin is removed, the scars will be very obvious

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
Amputationmaxx fam, you'll lose weight the quickest way

You can try and Octanemaxx, chop your legs off and get prosthetics then juice to exercise, you'll get sympathy points from femoids

A7b429a67358457ac046b65c90c6cd74

go holocaust mode