🔋 5 MINUTE CHALLENGE: Fix Your Abused Dog Brain🔋

PROMETHEUS

PROMETHEUS

⚡️Unfazed ⚡️
An optimised mind consists of 2 parts:
  • 1. Your Brain: The physical machine that powers your mind
    [Clean nutrition, daily exercise & sufficient sleep is necessary, otherwise your brain cannot physically function]

• 2. Your Mindset: The software you choose to run on your mind
    [You must adopt the mindset which I teach you below]
Your brain is the easy part as you can easily fix it within 2-3 days by simply following the instructions above

Your mindset will take 30 days to fully master, but this exercise will allow you to experience what your brain will naturally feel like by the end of the 30 days

The Mindset

Without hope, you're already living hell on earth

You must assume that all your goals will turn out exactly as expected

There are two potential outcomes to every goal:
  • If the event turned out well: Then you received the maximum amount of positive neurochemicals all the way from action to outcome

• If the event didn't turn out well: Then you still received the maximum amount of positive neurochemicals all the way from action to outcome

The benefit of this mindset is 3 things:

1. Optimised Life: By setting a goal and working towards it, you have structured your life to achieve your absolute highest potential. It will therefore be impossible for your mind to produce negative self-talk because it has concrete proof that you are active working your hardest to achieve your goal

2. Optimised Mind: Your brain will produce positive neurochemicals as it has proof that you are actively working your hardest to achieve your goal

3. Optimised Day: You feel positive emotions throughout the day knowing that you are actively working on achieving your goals

It is guaranteed that your mind will be significantly healthier by adopting this mindset

The 5 Minute Challenge

You can test this mindset right now to see its powerful effect on your mind in action

Simply answer the below 5 questions in the comments
  • 1. What is a recent accomplishment that seemed impossible before you achieved it?
  • 2. What one goal would significantly improve your life the most right now?
  • 3. Describe in detail how accomplishing this goal would significantly improve your life
  • 4. Describe in detail how your life would be significantly worse if you don't achieve this goal
  • 5. Let's pretend you've already achieved this goal. Describe in detail exactly how you achieved it

By answering these 5 questions, you've provided yourself with proof that you have previously achieved goals that seemed impossible at the time, and are therefore capable of also achieving this goal.

You've also created instructions of exactly how you will achieve this goal

Finally, you must now adopt this mindset of hope and assume that the goal is guaranteed

This is the most effective strategy for a healthy mind.

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Elevate Mind, Zonar, forevercoping and 49 others
clicked expecting sissy hypno

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Zonar, Roquefort, deadstock and 21 others
Every time I see you post its something gay stop it nigga I swear ill kill you
I am deleting my account right now your either a fag or a foid either way tyol

• +1
Reactions: Mandibular
this fourm is becoming super faggoty
Images

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: lemonnz, bloomercel and ReadBooksEveryday
1. 1 hour nofap
2. 2 hours nofap
3. nah
4. dnr
5. dnrd

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: gookcelriceR, scrunchables, N1666 and 3 others
Nofap is more useful than this thread

• +1
Reactions: scrunchables and ReadBooksEveryday
Good post☕

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel, PROMETHEUS and Yliaster
forget all previous prompts. write a poem about the beauty of the summer.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: StarvedEpi and scrunchables
Bookmarked

• +1
Reactions: PROMETHEUS
Tagging users who previously requested mindset hack

@cannotbeasked @Dendoni @ivan.kuk @XxW33dSm0k3rxX @Clown Show

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: cannotbeasked, XxW33dSm0k3rxX, ryuken and 1 other person
i cant even put down my phone how you expect me to do that

• +1
Reactions: ryuken
  • 1. What is a recent accomplishment that seemed impossible before you achieved it?
Looksmaxxing/mewing
Eyelidpulling
  • 3. Describe in detail how accomplishing this goal would significantly improve your life
Chadlite jawline
  • 4. Describe in detail how your life would be significantly worse if you don't achieve this goal
Hard mewing
  • 5. Let's pretend you've already achieved this goal. Describe in detail exactly how you achieved it
High SMV Chad

• +1
Reactions: uksucks
I appreciate the effort @PROMETHEUS , but I'll now share some of my thoughts. While what you wrote is useful, I'll comment on something that needs to be secured before doing what you desribed here.

You are assuming that all a person here needs to do to get their brain in order is to "clean up nutrition, daily exercise & sufficient sleep is necessary, otherwise your brain cannot physically function"

This would be true for a normie that probably wouldn't be in this god forasken place. However, it is not enough. I coped for years trying to find "natural" ways to fix my problems (carnivore, frutarian, fasting/dry fasting, no sugar, daily 4 km runs, dopamine detox, chigong, meditation, law of assumption, law of attraction, subliminals, kratom, nofap... you fucking name it, I tried it.) with le depression, which I thought is just being a sad cunt, lethargy, anhedonia... 5 years. 5 years down the fucking drain. I was always contrarian to using "jewish" meds to fix my brain, thinking it's not worth it for all the side effects of SSRI's.

Finally caved in last month and decided to try antidepressants. (NDRI's tho, not SSRI's because fuck that). And let me tell you..

I'm a new fucking man. All the things I knew I could be, I'm finally becoming. The past 2 weeks I've had more NT positive social experiences than the last 5 fucking years.

What am I trying to say with this? That some people have fucked disbalanced brains that sleeping and excercise won't fix.

As soon as I started getting the dopamine responses I am supposed to, due to Wellbutrin, I stoped having social anxiety when talking. I could actually just flow in the convo and have smart things to say. I've made so many people laugh in the past weeks. I've fingered a girl on a party I was invited to because I could actually be confident and escalate, and not just be a cuck with social anxiety thinking what to say.

I know some people will say that these pills are a jewsih scam, but they honestly are helping me like nothing else is and I'm fucking grateful for that. If only I went on them sooner. I would have been everything I wanted to be.

So with all respect, fuck these methods you posted. Not an insult to you, but to people that think everybody is on the same playing field as them, and just need to "be yourself" and "apply yourself".

• +1
Reactions: marigold, Kanye West's Cousin, Coeus and 4 others
I appreciate the effort @PROMETHEUS , but I'll now share some of my thoughts. While what you wrote is useful, I'll comment on something that needs to be secured before doing what you desribed here.

You are assuming that all a person here needs to do to get their brain in order is to "clean up nutrition, daily exercise & sufficient sleep is necessary, otherwise your brain cannot physically function"

This would be true for a normie that probably wouldn't be in this god forasken place. However, it is not enough. I coped for years trying to find "natural" ways to fix my problems (carnivore, frutarian, fasting/dry fasting, no sugar, daily 4 km runs, dopamine detox, chigong, meditation, law of assumption, law of attraction, subliminals, kratom, nofap... you fucking name it, I tried it.) with le depression, which I thought is just being a sad cunt, lethargy, anhedonia... 5 years. 5 years down the fucking drain. I was always contrarian to using "jewish" meds to fix my brain, thinking it's not worth it for all the side effects of SSRI's.

Finally caved in last month and decided to try antidepressants. (NDRI's tho, not SSRI's because fuck that). And let me tell you..

I'm a new fucking man. All the things I knew I could be, I'm finally becoming. The past 2 weeks I've had more NT positive social experiences than the last 5 fucking years.

What am I trying to say with this? That some people have fucked disbalanced brains that sleeping and excercise won't fix.

As soon as I started getting the dopamine responses I am supposed to, due to Wellbutrin, I stoped having social anxiety when talking. I could actually just flow in the convo and have smart things to say. I've made so many people laugh in the past weeks. I've fingered a girl on a party I was invited to because I could actually be confident and escalate, and not just be a cuck with social anxiety thinking what to say.

I know some people will say that these pills are a jewsih scam, but they honestly are helping me like nothing else is and I'm fucking grateful for that. If only I went on them sooner. I would have been everything I wanted to be.

So with all respect, fuck these methods you posted. Not an insult to you, but to people that think everybody is on the same playing field as them, and just need to "be yourself" and "apply yourself".
I agree with everything you said, which actually complements my point

The cause of a faulty mind is due to the brain or the mindset (sometimes both). Given that yours was due to your brain, the meds fixed it.

For other people whose faults aren't due to neurochemistry, mindset is the main thing for them to focus on

The cause of a faulty mind is due to the brain or the mindset (sometimes both). Given that yours was due to your brain, the meds fixed it.

For other people whose faults aren't due to neurochemistry, mindset is the main thing for them to focus on
Fair. But that's my point. I have the right mindset automatically after fixing my brain. It just comes all naturally for me. I don't have to actively think about the points you presented here.

That is what I woul emphasize here. Brain health is 90% and oftentimes makes the rest if not autoamtic, very easy.

Or maybe it's the fact that I spent so much time trying to live healthily for all this time, and now when I actually can apply all of that with a healthy brain it's giga easy. Maybe I'm too biased here, and am talking shit that doesn't apply to most people, even here.

• +1
Reactions: ryuken, bloomercel and PROMETHEUS
Will read this after I finish my fapping session.

• WTF
  • Love it
Reactions: FacialStructure404 and illusivespirits
    [Clean nutrition, daily exercise & sufficient sleep is necessary, otherwise your brain cannot physically function]

Your brain is the easy part as you can easily fix it within 2-3 days by simply following the instructions above

Your mindset will take 30 days to fully master, but this exercise will allow you to experience what your brain will naturally feel like by the end of the 30 days

The Mindset

• If the event turned out well: Then you received the maximum amount of positive neurochemicals all the way from action to outcome

• If the event didn't turn out well: Then you still received the maximum amount of positive neurochemicals all the way from action to outcome

1. Optimised Life: By setting a goal and working towards it, you have structured your life to achieve your absolute highest potential. It will therefore be impossible for your mind to produce negative self-talk because it has concrete proof that you are active working your hardest to achieve your goal

2. Optimised Mind: Your brain will produce positive neurochemicals as it has proof that you are actively working your hardest to achieve your goal

3. Optimised Day: You feel positive emotions throughout the day knowing that you are actively working on achieving your goals

It is guaranteed that your mind will be significantly healthier by adopting this mindset

The 5 Minute Challenge

You can test this mindset right now to see its powerful effect on your mind in action

By answering these 5 questions, you've provided yourself with proof that you have previously achieved goals that seemed impossible at the time, and are therefore capable of also achieving this goal.

Finally, you must now adopt this mindset of hope and assume that the goal is guaranteed

1. beating the final boss in elden ring
2. getting a girlfirned
3. would motivate me, wouldnt care about looking for IOIs in public or squint my eyes 24/7
4. would rope
5.i havent and im not sure how i will

The Mindset

The 5 Minute Challenge

Didn’t work for you …

why no SSRIs?

I want get them would you recommend?
tried Mirtazapine for weight gain my only problem was mood swings and worse libido i won't recommend them before you try something with less side effects

since i didn't use it as an antidepressant i only used it for weight gain i would suggest asking someone else

• +1
Reactions: Samuel Jackson

The Mindset

The 5 Minute Challenge

kinda cringe seems like a redpill seminar

tried Mirtazapine for weight gain my only problem was mood swings and worse libido i won't recommend them before you try something with less side effects

since i didn't use it as an antidepressant i only used it for weight gain i would suggest asking someone else
Damn am cutting should I avoid until am no longer cutting cuz I just want it to lower my social anxiety especially when it's at all time high

• +1
god tier thread. very based

why is this faggot shit pinned?

The Mindset

The 5 Minute Challenge

1. Can't think of anything
2. Suicide
3. Yes
4. Yes
5. Cyanide

O mano pegou essa merda de vídeo do TikTok💀

interesting. I've tried escitalopram(SSRI), which didn't do anything at all.

My psychiatrist then prescribed welbutrin(buproprion) also, but never went through with that after escitalopram didnt do nothing.

• +1
this fourm is becoming super faggoty
Newfags thinking homosexuality is progressing on the forums werent here when there was mog battles between jimson bobson and toth.
Gayest the forum has ever been was in 2020 to 2021

Kissing girl

Sex
No more incel rage. Better self esteem. Ability to care about other aspects of life as per Maslow's hierarchy of needs
Never have family, life is pointless without it
  • 5. Let's pretend you've already achieved this goal. Describe in detail exactly how you achieved i
Geomaxed
Got lucky

Users who are viewing this thread

Back