5 month gym break, what's wrong

Chinacurry

Chinacurry

Kraken
I used to be a gymcel, mainly to cope with fact I'm not white.

I was thick, strong, yeah had fat, but large frame, good insertions, strength, muscle mass meant I still looked ok, and people knew what time it was.

Fast forward 5m, back to gym, strength has come back pretty fast, however try doing HIIT, just stuff like watt cycle, kettle bells, sled push, regular metabolic stuff, and absolutely dying, feel like I'm going to have a heart attack, get through 1 circuit of 3 exercises and just want to die

Used to do 4 circuits, now 1 is killing me.

Is there something wrong, or does anyone have similar and have any advice??

Have gained 7kg in those 5m of lockdown too

Are you chinacurry from .co?

What’s wrong is that you did no exercise for 5 months

moron

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5522
What’s wrong is that you did no exercise for 5 months

moron
Indeed, but how does one get over this? Is doing some steady state cardio just to get heart used to beating fast a good idea?

What s wrong is that you re getting heartattacks while Mr.Goldberg who owns the gym is making more money off your membership
Giphy 10

• JFL
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions
Go to .co you're being exposed.
Jfl people talking such garbage, I have posted pics of me with eyes blanked out, everyone knows how trucel I am, I just have good forward growth, and suicide tier eye area.

Also JFL at saying top 1% physique, yeah I'm only PART curry, and don't have the curry physique.

Reality is all those JBW on .co (60% of whom have had sex, more than that have made out with a foid in a club) just bitter af because they white but haven't figured out the matrix yet.

Plus how are they not getting, I am FAT

Jfl people talking such garbage, I have posted pics of me with eyes blanked out, everyone knows how trucel I am, I just have good forward growth, and suicide tier eye area.

Also JFL at saying top 1% physique, yeah I'm only PART curry, and don't have the curry physique.

Reality is all those JBW on .co (60% of whom have had sex, more than that have made out with a foid in a club) just bitter af because they white but haven't figured out the matrix yet
You are rich so you should be banned anyway.

All genetics all day

Lol those fags all talking utter rubbish about me while I'm banned haha
I agree with them, i don't like you anyway so good riddance if you get banned.

I agree with them, i don't like you anyway so good riddance if you get banned.
Can I ask why u don't like me? We are both ethnic manlets (in my case a real Manlet 177cm).

Indeed, but how does one get over this? Is doing some steady state cardio just to get heart used to beating fast a good idea?
If it’s really intolerable just lower intensity by dropping the weight and upping the rep ranges. It’s probably a good idea to ease back into it with higher rep sets anyways as the 5 months detrained you hard, setting you up for injury with higher intensity, lower rep sets

If it’s really intolerable just lower intensity by dropping the weight and upping the rep ranges. It’s probably a good idea to ease back into it with higher rep sets anyways as the 5 months detrained you hard, setting you up for injury with higher intensity, lower rep sets
Problem wasn't weights brother, weights I knew to start slow, so just did begginers 5*5 and after 3 weeks felt good enough to lift properly again.

Issue is on metabolic conditioning, and tried a few things, as you say, around lower intensity, for example make the sled, kettle bells, medballs all lighter, intention being to complete the circuit.

What I found was even though I effectively lowered the resistance by 50% compared to pre covid, I was burning up, especially the heart, to the extent I normally would with double the resistance, and triple the amount of sets!!

Problem wasn't weights brother, weights I knew to start slow, so just did begginers 5*5 and after 3 weeks felt good enough to lift properly again.

Issue is on metabolic conditioning, and tried a few things, as you say, around lower intensity, for example make the sled, kettle bells, medballs all lighter, intention being to complete the circuit.

What I found was even though I effectively lowered the resistance by 50% compared to pre covid, I was burning up, especially the heart, to the extent I normally would with double the resistance, and triple the amount of sets!!
How long have you been back in the gym for?

Cardio is unforgiving, you go without lifting for 2 weeks and don't lose much, you go without cardio for 2 weeks and you become asthmatic all of a sudden.

Cardio is unforgiving, you go without lifting for 2 weeks and don't lose much, you go without cardio for 2 weeks and you become asthmatic all of a sudden.
Yeah it would appear so!

Back in gym 3 weeks, but only 2-3 times a week, first cardio was today
Yeah seems you’ve just detrained considerably over the 5 month break, you’ll get back to where you were. Nothing you can do aside from train hard and optimise lifestyle for recovery

Can I ask why u don't like me? We are both ethnic manlets (in my case a real Manlet 177cm).
Nigga you were a runway model, and im shorter than you.