5 simple things that will make any man a slayer

D

Deleted member 3612

Kraken
2 rules
context > content
how you say something matters much more than "using the right words"

be POSITIVE, not happy or even optimistic, just able to think of a better path or outcome, a person who thinks constantly of failure gets to the positive outcome less than the person who simply sees and believes in the possibility of that positive outcome

1 thought to obsess over
only do things you want or find valuable, guys who waste their time inevitably lose confidence in themselves, which is simply a byproduct of toxic behavior of doing things you find no benefit from and don't want to do.

EI if you meet a hot stuck up girl why be nice to her?
do you think it will get you sex? you know the true answer is no by now
do you want to be nice to someone who is mean or rude to you? fuck no

so at best she will not hate you, what is a hot girl who doesn't hate you but is not friends with you net you? nothing.
You justify this as being better than your other option of not getting any of the following from the girl.

respect
sex
friendship

all which can be beneficial directly or indirectly

you are making a logical fallacy
to fix that

1 thing to remember

You deserve all the good things that happen to you AND you deserve more good things than you get

and

You don't deserve the bad things that happen to you

these should be your mindset

lasty

1 thing you should always remember when you begin to lose composure or control of your actions, or just feel lost

"I am supposed to feel this way"

simply acknowledging this fact is the first step to being able to pick and choose which emotions you acknowledge

feelings hurt, control, and make EVERYBODY around you do things from fear even the hot girls who seem to run everything make horrible life choices and when they seem most confident and in control are being constantly barraged by emotion

a cynical way or the endgame of this rule is

"everybody has weaknesses if I control mine I can be ready to exploit others"

this is the player mindset; lifes a game

the positive way of looking at the endgame of this is

"if I shine as a beacon of cool collected control I can inspire and attract those around me"

these men end up in sexual relationships with women that simply want the same, feeling aren't intentionally hurt and in the longrun do better
with women due to them building up momentum with many positive women helping him attract other instead of constantly running from social circles of women he "played"

READ THIS OCCASIONALLY UNTIL YOU UNDERSTAND IT

if you ever have experiences in life that makes you think of this or question it's content

read it again for better understanding

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • Love it
Reactions: FatmanO, Kade, n33tf1f and 4 others
good thread

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: karbo, DidntRead, Deleted member 3123 and 1 other person
too lazy right now but will read later promise

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 3612
Inject Test that's it

2 rules
context > content
how you say something matters much more than "using the right words"

be POSITIVE, not happy or even optimistic, just able to think of a better path or outcome, a person who thinks constantly of failure gets to the positive outcome less than the person who simply sees and believes in the possibility of that positive outcome

1 thought to obsess over
only do things you want or find valuable, guys who waste their time inevitably lose confidence in themselves, which is simply a byproduct of toxic behavior of doing things you find no benefit from and don't want to do.

EI if you meet a hot stuck up girl why be nice to her?
do you think it will get you sex? you know the true answer is no by now
do you want to be nice to someone who is mean or rude to you? fuck no

so at best she will not hate you, what is a hot girl who doesn't hate you but is not friends with you net you? nothing.
You justify this as being better than your other option of not getting any of the following from the girl.

respect
sex
friendship

all which can be beneficial directly or indirectly

you are making a logical fallacy
to fix that

1 thing to remember

You deserve all the good things that happen to you AND you deserve more good things than you get

and

You don't deserve the bad things that happen to you

these should be your mindset

lasty

1 thing you should always remember when you begin to lose composure or control of your actions, or just feel lost

"I am supposed to feel this way"

simply acknowledging this fact is the first step to being able to pick and choose which emotions you acknowledge

feelings hurt, control, and make EVERYBODY around you do things from fear even the hot girls who seem to run everything make horrible life choices and when they seem most confident and in control are being constantly barraged by emotion

a cynical way or the endgame of this rule is

"everybody has weaknesses if I control mine I can be ready to exploit others"

this is the player mindset; lifes a game

the positive way of looking at the endgame of this is

"if I shine as a beacon of cool collected control I can inspire and attract those around me"

these men end up in sexual relationships with women that simply want the same, feeling aren't intentionally hurt and in the longrun do better
with women due to them building up momentum with many positive women helping him attract other instead of constantly running from social circles of women he "played"

READ THIS OCCASIONALLY UNTIL YOU UNDERSTAND IT

if you ever have experiences in life that makes you think of this or question it's content

read it again for better understanding
didnt understand this thread but ur twitch show looks solid. Nice job.

• Love it

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: n33tf1f and Zeta ascended
FACE

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr, DidntRead, autistic_tendencies and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
andLMS

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3672, Ethnicope and Zeta ascended
if face is the biggest determination of slaying then why are the hottest girls not married to the hottest guys and why are most hot girls slay list populated by slightly above average guys?

if looks where everything male models would be the biggest slayers yet it seems status > looks curious

• +1
Reactions: onnysk
#1 drinking more water

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Ethnicope and Deleted member 3612
if face is the biggest determination of slaying then why are the hottest girls not married to the hottest guys and why are most hot girls slay list populated by slightly above average guys?

if looks where everything male models would be the biggest slayers yet it seems status > looks curious
Status is determined by looks and most hot girls do indeed go for GL guys, good job OP

End of thread

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: DidntRead and Deleted member 3612
Status is determined by looks and most hot girls do indeed go for GL guys, good job OP

End of thread
stop being an asshole, if you want to cope do it elsewhere

again male models mog big name hollywood actors yet girls don't care abou tmale models, many hollywood actors are average at best like gosling yet millions of hot girls want him

gosling > barrett at slaying proves u 100% wrong,

if you don't like what I posted ITT you should honestly not post, done talking to haters, rest of em getting ignored.

Very good thread, my nigger

• WTF
gosling is actually a perfect example, look at how he acts he has all the traits I listed.

even crazier look at his face and you can barely even discount him being famous and well liked, his character is so strong you can't really look at him like a normal person bcus as a normal man hes legit almost ugly. Yet his character is so strong when you look at him you don't just look at his body you experience him how he acts etc and it's so different from other ppl it haloes his attractiveness hard

imagine living in a world where this man

MV5BMTQzMjkwNTQ2OF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwNTQ4MTQ4MTE@._V1_.jpg

stars in one of the biggest and most quoted love films that is referenced by girls like crazy, which made more than barretts entire career, and continued to star in love films and be an A list actor, while barrett who is a living demi god literally has his face plastered on brands girls flock to in droves barely makes a few millions a year. then remind yourself who most hot girls gush over IRL, and thinking looks are everything

• +1
Reactions: Kade, TheMewingBBC and Deleted member 1464
stop being an asshole, if you want to cope do it elsewhere

again male models mog big name hollywood actors yet girls don't care abou tmale models, many hollywood actors are average at best like gosling yet millions of hot girls want him

gosling > barrett at slaying proves u 100% wrong,

if you don't like what I posted ITT you should honestly not post, done talking to haters, rest of em getting ignored.
Lmao so any type of criticism makes one a hater? How pissweak are you? You're the one coping

As an example of status you chose some of the most famous people, a type of status 99.9% of us will never achieve and is pure luck.

Take away their status, place them in a city like NYC and Barrett would outslay him to the point of suicide

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
absolutely toxic.

gosling is actually a perfect example, look at how he acts he has all the traits I listed.

even crazier look at his face and you can barely even discount him being famous and well liked, his character is so strong you can't really look at him like a normal person bcus as a normal man hes legit almost ugly. Yet his character is so strong when you look at him you don't just look at his body you experience him how he acts etc and it's so different from other ppl it haloes his attractiveness hard

imagine living in a world where this man

MV5BMTQzMjkwNTQ2OF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwNTQ4MTQ4MTE@._V1_.jpg

stars in one of the biggest and most quoted love films that is referenced by girls like crazy, which made more than barretts entire career, and continued to star in love films and be an A list actor, while barrett who is a living demi god literally has his face plastered on brands girls flock to in droves barely makes a few millions a year. then remind yourself who most hot girls gush over IRL, and thinking looks are everything
inb4

NCT
NW2
LONG MIDFACE
BIG NOSE

didnt read lol

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
5 things that will make any man a slayer.
FACE
HEIGHT
FRAME
MONEY
STATUS

Lifestyle, success, power, confidence, money, investing, and luxury.
5 things that will make any man a slayer.
FACE
HEIGHT
FRAME
MONEY
STATUS

Attachments

• 1574427112501.png
    1574427112501.png
    101.1 KB · Views: 9
  • JFL
Reactions: Alexanderr

What's that game called?

my rules are fucking absolute

version 2.0 coming soon via amazon e-book, suggested MSRP $50 but I will be offering it for $20