T

ToursOverBoyo2020

Kraken

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: egoy and Warlow
cant remember

cant remember

That's because the crimes of American terrorist's are always covered up and never talked about if it was the other way it would be spammed 24/7 for years. Americans are the terrorist's.

• +1
Reactions: Uglybrazilian
Dn ask

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 6723, JawGuyFatFaceGuy, Deleted member 9072 and 1 other person
Couldn't care less if I am being honest

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: egoy and Deleted member 9072
Couldn't care less if I am being honest

yes because nobody cares when American terorrists bomb the chit out of ethnics 24/7 but all of a sudden when ethnics strike back it's a tragedy? jfl.

• +1
Reactions: Gengar
The term “war crime” only applies to small governments / entities. Superpowers can genocide a billion people and no one will care

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Gengar, Deleted member 4053, Gargantuan and 5 others
yes because nobody cares when American terorrists bomb the chit out of ethnics 24/7 but all of a sudden when ethnics strike back it's a tragedy? jfl.
Yes. You attack our people it’s terrorism. We attack you, it’s okay. That’s war bro

• JFL
Yes. You attack our people it’s terrorism. We attack you, it’s okay. That’s war bro

phuck that. americans are terrorist scum.

• +1
dem niggas are bombing my arab brothers and none cares jfl death to america tbh

• +1
Reactions: Gengar and ToursOverBoyo2020
So this is why you were crying about trump. Is the deathnic upset? Cmon, tell me what ethnicity you are
I’m Middle Eastern so of course I’m pissed at the US for terrorizing the Middle East for decades and then having the audacity to call Middle Eastern people “terrorists”.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Gengar and bladeeout
I’m Middle Eastern so of course I’m pissed at the US for terrorizing the Middle East for decades and then having the audacity to call Middle Eastern people “terrorists”.
Don’t blame us dude, blame the people that carved out a big country right in the middle of your region and manipulated us to fight on their side

• +1
Reactions: egoy and ToursOverBoyo2020
Don’t blame us dude, blame the people that carved out a big country right in the middle of your region and manipulated us to fight on their side
I do blame them but I also blame Americans for sucking them off and electing politicians who do their bidding.

Hilarious seeing ethnics get bombed to shit

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: bladeeout and ToursOverBoyo2020
I Love Democracy | Know Your Meme

• JFL
Reactions: egoy
I do blame them but I also blame Americans for sucking them off and electing politicians who do their bidding.
They bought all our politicians and run all of our media it can’t be helped

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: egoy and ToursOverBoyo2020

Users who are viewing this thread

Back