50% Chance of me getting MSE

D

Deleted member 1833

Iron
So convinced my mom and she is willing to pay for MSE, I also found an orthodontic nearby that performs MSE. I have an appointment with him in the next 3 days. I was wondering, is there a chance that he tells me he won't do it and if so what should I say to convince him to do it.

• +1
Reactions: Golden Glass, OOGABOOGA and EthnicelAscension
do u have a shitty palete ? if yes there should be no problem
if he is not convinced tell him why u really want it.FP i guess?

you could say that you have problems breathing through your nose due to nasal volume issues

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
Allright thanks, any other suggestions?

breathing problems are the main result of a narrow palate (which is a legit health concern) so that should be the main thing to emphasize in any way possible (moutbreathing, sleep disorders, airway issues, etc). also, how'd you find an ortho that does mse?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
How much did it cost OP? and where do you live? I might get it soon with insurance from my orthodontist

breathing problems are the main result of a narrow palate (which is a legit health concern) so that should be the main thing to emphasize in any way possible (moutbreathing, sleep disorders, airway issues, etc). also, how'd you find an ortho that does mse?
The ortho is located at 15 minutes from my house, He does MSE so I guess I was lucky
How much did it cost OP? and where do you live? I might get it soon with insurance from my orthodontist
I live in The Netherlands, i don't know how much it costs I have an appointment in the next 3 days. But i think its between 2000 and 5000 euro not sure tho

Does anyone have a list of orthos doing mse

• +1
Reactions: curryslayerordeath and OOGABOOGA
@memez4savages male sure to say you read up on the airway improvements with MSE and that you feel you really need that.