Reactions: hattrick, fuxkdakikez, Wallenberg and 7 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: fuxkdakikez, ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry, klip11 and 3 others
taking glasses off is instant 50% smv boost

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: hattrick, ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry, hypernormie and 4 others

If you walk the streets of China today, you'll quickly notice that most young people wear glasses. In Shanghai, for instance, 86 percent of high school students suffer from myopia, or nearsightedness, according to the government's Xinhua News Agency.

Never began for chinks! :lul: :lul: :lul:

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Donkeyballs, horizontallytall, Deleted member 52758 and 7 others
View attachment 2386779
If you walk the streets of China today, you'll quickly notice that most young people wear glasses. In Shanghai, for instance, 86 percent of high school students suffer from myopia, or nearsightedness, according to the government's Xinhua News Agency.

fucking incel country

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, OGJBSLAYER, Corleone and 2 others
I wear glasses

Is it over for me?

They are the ultimate rotters of society ofc they need glasses from their screentime

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
Brutal for all 35 users of .is

• JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, Bitchwhipper2, SidharthTheSlayer and 5 others
Men with glasses and moustache :heart:

7c176ea71ac45e084d4b8290c3dcac4b08fec5060ed39cb2ce656212969d4493_1.jpg

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: klip11, RichardSpencel and OGJBSLAYER
Do you wear glasses?

Water I got my first female attention after I started using contact lenses
taking glasses off is instant 50% smv boost
My ex-girlfriend/oneitis has told me multiple times before she finds me more attractive when I'm wearing glasses. She likes 'nerdy guys' she says. Make of that what you will but I don't think it's such a black and white thing.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32486, autistic_tendencies and romanstock
Also this isn't surprising since 50% of the population in general wears glasses.

Also this isn't surprising since 50% of the population in general wears glasses.
That would make it suprising because that number would include old people

My ex-girlfriend/oneitis has told me multiple times before she finds me more attractive when I'm wearing glasses. She likes 'nerdy guys' she says. Make of that what you will but I don't think it's such a black and white thing.
What's your lens power?
Anything below -2.0 distorts your eye area

That would make it suprising because that number would include old people
most old fucks I see aren't wearing glasses apart from the dollar tree kind for reading.
What's your lens power?
Anything below -2.0 distorts your eye area
one eye is -1.75 and the other is -2.00 from the paper I'm looking at.

• +1
Reactions: Mastermind
most old fucks I see aren't wearing glasses apart from the dollar tree kind for reading.

one eye is -1.75 and the other is -2.00 from the paper I'm looking at.
Not true the older you are more likely to wear eyeglasses but 50 % number is how many young people that have glasses

Last edited:

that's how you know the total opposite is true. do u actually think she likes 'nerdy guys'? jfl. and the fact she said this to you means she thinks ur an insecure little boy who needs to be told comforting lies from mummy. she has affection for you but sexually she craves big daddy dominant dick, not lil insecure boy peewee cock.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: It'snotover, RichardSpencel, LampPostPrime and 1 other person
that's how you know the total opposite is true. do u actually think she likes 'nerdy guys'? jfl. and the fact she said this to you means she thinks ur an insecure little boy who needs to be told comforting lies from mummy. she has affection for you but sexually she craves big daddy dominant dick, not lil insecure boy peewee cock.
All the guys she dated before look even skinnier and nerdier than me lol.

• JFL
Reactions: It'snotover and RichardSpencel
All the guys she dated before look even skinnier and nerdier than me lol.

yeah, but not the guys who used her as their personal fuck toy then ditched her.

View attachment 2386779

You just know their beta dad encourages them to wear glasses to appear more “professional and intelligent “
When all it does it guarantee they lose their virginity at 35 to a chink who has fucked over 50 white guys

• JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime
They distort your eye area. inb4 someone posts a Chad with fake glasses
They won't distort your eye area if you opt for the one sitting close enough to your eyes and having lenses thinned out for 50%.

• +1
Reactions: Johnnybegood
I look lesbian wearing glasses
Screenshot 20230910 173713 Photos

• +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
not me i have 20/20 vision

View attachment 2386779

My jaw would look like the guy on the most right with black glasses if I hadn’t had 8 teeth pulled

Another post another cope.

The best looking guy in my workplace is a 24 year old chadlite who wears glasses and girls couldn’t care less they adore him.

I’m sure some dumbass will say “yeah bro but he is chadlite bro doesn’t count”… kys

Another post another cope.

The best looking guy in my workplace is a 24 year old chadlite who wears glasses and girls couldn’t care less they adore him.

I’m sure some dumbass will say “yeah bro but he is chadlite bro doesn’t count”… kys
no pic no cares

stop larping

no pic no cares

stop larping
Yeah bro nice rebuttal.

Also, why would I send pics to an incel forum? So I can get doxxed?

Keep living in la la land. Imagine thinking girls care about this shit. Girls only care about your face.

Yeah bro nice rebuttal.

Also, why would I send pics to an incel forum? So I can get doxxed?

Keep living in la la land. Imagine thinking girls care about this shit. Girls only care about your face.
and? when you have foreign object spectacle sitting on half of your face,distortying it and indicating weak eyesight gene. All models have fake lenses on ofc they are not looksminned by it.

Post his pic and blur everything else and draw 10 lines so no autists here can reverse image search then.

@andy9432

and? when you have foreign object spectacle sitting on half of your face,distortying it and indicating weak eyesight gene. All models have fake lenses on ofc they are not looksminned by it.
Distorting it? You know that unless you have hyper myopia you can get thin lenses that will not distort your face?

This guy does not have severe myopia, his eye area is good and does not look bad with glasses.
Post his pic and blur everything else and draw 10 lines so no autists here can reverse image search then.

@andy9432
Couldn’t be bothered with that tbh. If you don’t want to believe me then fine. Why would I larp about a good looking guy with glasses in my workplace? I’m not some freak who is inventing stories as he goes.

I need a new pair my eyesight has gotten worse again

• +1
Reactions: Eriot Lodger and slayer69