50 years as chad or immortality as incel?

D

Deleted member 46979

Educator
i pick immortality

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TheAnomaly, jinnu, Jova and 1 other person
Immortality, I would be the fucking emperor of the world my looks wouldn’t mean anything

• +1
Reactions: Jova, murdah and The False Prophet
What do we mean by immortality? Like no aging? Can’t be killed?

• +1
Reactions: Jova and TechnoBoss
Immortality, I would be the fucking emperor of the world my looks wouldn’t mean anything
youd probably end up in some prison till you turn crazy

• JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, zura, tombradylover and 3 others
i pick immortality
46979.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: Jova and $ u b H u m a n
Imagine being immortal and trapped in some cage dropped down to the ocean floor

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Shkreliii, Tabula Rasa, futureashtray and 6 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton, Clqs, deadstock and 3 others
Imagine being immortal and trapped in some cage dropped down to the ocean floor
Im pretty sure you'd just be dreaming the whole time. Living some fantasy life.

youd probably end up in some prison till you turn crazy
If I play my cards right I’ll be a billionaire easily within 200-300 years and then I’ll create a Jewish family organization, I’ll hide in the shadows while they slowly take control of the world on some Rothschild shit, we’ll make our way into every countries politics and push globalization. All countries will slowly capitulate into one entity and I’ll be in charge in of everything in the shadows until my family controls virtually every country and then I’ll appear and make myself emperor.

If nuclear war happens between any of those sequences I’ll just become the king of the surviving humans and would rebuild civilization

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Youㅤ, Jova, murdah and 2 others
If I play my cards right I’ll be a billionaire easily within 200-300 years and then I’ll create a Jewish family organization, I’ll hide in the shadows while they slowly take control of the world on some Rothschild shit, we’ll make our way into every countries politics and push globalization. All countries will slowly capitulate into one entity and I’ll be in charge in of everything in the shadows until my family controls virtually every country and then I’ll appear and make myself emperor.

If nuclear war happens between any of those sequences I’ll just become the king of the surviving humans and would rebuild civilization
is there some immortal jew already doing this
:0
omg youre onto something if we gaver all the silly balls we can summon gay nigger babys
and wish for eternal cock and ball tortue
youre right
youre so damn right
yohohohohoho

• JFL
Reactions: Jova and butterworld
is there some immortal jew already doing this
:0
omg youre onto something if we gaver all the silly balls we can summon gay nigger babys
and wish for eternal cock and ball tortue
youre right
youre so damn right
yohohohohoho
Alternative speed run would be to secretly introduce myself to the Jewish elites and proclaim myself to be the Messiah and have them kneel before me. Then I’ll be at the top of the Jewish hierarchy and untouchable within 20-100 years

Alternative speed run would be to secretly introduce myself to the Jewish elites and proclaim myself to be the Messiah and have them kneel before me. Then I’ll be at the top of the Jewish hierarchy and untouchable within 20-40 years
nigga if someone would be immortal
hed be fucked
eternal tortue for his face
theyd make experiments on him till they figure shit out (they wont hence eternal torture)

• +1
Reactions: icumblood
nigga if someone would be immortal
hed be fucked
eternal tortue for his face
theyd make experiments on him till they figure shit out (they wont hence eternal torture)
Yeah, that’s the likely outcome if I were to go public with it. Realistically I would moneymaxx and every 50-80 years change my face/identity until I’m a billionaire.

50 years as chad of course

Yeah, that’s the likely outcome if I were to go public with it. Realistically I would have gay sex and prostitute till I’m a billionaire.
woah tmi niger

• JFL
Reactions: butterworld
Why the fuck would wanna be on earth that long? Im waiting for Death.

You know how brutal the world is. Everything gets boring after a while.
Moneymaxx until memory wipers become a thing

Moneymaxx until memory wipers become a thing
It's boring.

Humans want more and more you'll just be in misery.

Knowing the clock is ticking is 10x better

• +1
Reactions: $ u b H u m a n
What do we mean by immortality? Like no aging? Can’t be killed?
yes, you live forever and never have to think or worry about death

If there is no aging than fuck yeah I would remain incel. Nothing would stop me from raep or anything if nobody can kill me so who gaf.

• +1
Reactions: Carv
It's boring.

Humans want more and more you'll just be in misery.

Knowing the clock is ticking is 10x better
When you’re satisfied, wipe your memory. Leave a message to your fresh memory informing briefly of who you are and by repeating the process you’ll have an infinite series of pleasurable experiences

• +1
would ur body regenerate tho? on a long enough timescale using methods under specific conditions you can evolve into a tall chad mogger dick and shi too

immortality is terrible jfl at anyone seriously considering that even for a hypothetical

Why the fuck would wanna be on earth that long? Im waiting for Death.

You know how brutal the world is. Everything gets boring after a while.
i don't like the thought of not being conscious and sensing reality. i hate the idea of death. i hate the idea of existing for only 80 years in an infinite timeline. i hate other people being alive and enjoying life while i'm not. i would suffer an eternity as an incel with continuous pain and mental anguish rather than die happy having lived an easy and stress free life as a chad trillionaire.

When you’re satisfied, wipe your memory. Leave a message to your fresh memory informing briefly of who you are and by repeating the process you’ll have an infinite series of pleasurable experiences
You'll eventually get use to memory wipes and most likely go insane.

The Human brain never forgets it just has it deep inside your head.

• Hmm...
Tbh immortality sucks because at some point humanity and all intelligent life will die in the universe and space time would probably collapse if the heat death hypothesis holds true. Would I become God at that point?

• +1
i don't like the thought of not being conscious and sensing reality. i hate the idea of death. i hate the idea of existing for only 80 years in an infinite timeline. i hate other people being alive and enjoying life while i'm not. i would suffer an eternity as an incel with continuous pain and mental anguish rather than die happy having lived an easy and stress free life as a chad trillionaire.
You will die and never even know that's the best part.

A dark void you won't even realize it.

You won't even know you existed that's is peaceful asf.

A dark hole with no memory nothing just pure death.

You will have no desire or lust for anything just DEAD.

Tbh immortality sucks because at some point humanity and all intelligent life will die in the universe and space time would probably collapse if the heat death hypothesis holds true. Would I become God at that point?
Yep

• Love it
immortality is terrible jfl at anyone seriously considering that even for a hypothetical
used to be my thought as well. especially if that immortality is spent serving god like the religious believe. but now that i am a decade at most away from death, i can't stop wanting to postpone it. you will know this feeling in due time. the most terrible feeling.

• +1
You will die and never even know that's the best part.

A dark void you won't even realize it.

You won't even know you existed that's is peaceful asf.

A dark hole with no memory nothing just pure death.

You will have no desire or lust for anything just DEAD.
yes but while i'm alive, my ego and biological instinct is to resist this with all my being. you don't know this cessation-feeling because you're still young, you think you have a lifetime ahead of you. your mortality salience is still low. you will understand when you're my age.

yes but while i'm alive, my ego and biological instinct is to resist this with all my being. you don't know this cessation-feeling because you're still young, you think you have a lifetime ahead of you. your mortality salience is still low. you will understand when you're my age.
I want to die it will be so free. 0 worries. I won't even know im dead.

Living forever is just more stress :feelswhy:

i feel like the only way to prevent this feeling is to start a family, have children, establish long term interpersonal relationships, start a career that influences a lot of people and have a lot of people congratulating you upon retirement, in other words, do all the things that the majority of normies do, because they sense that it is the best possible solution to the problem of dying, but people like me are just too high sentience rational to be able to shut off the brain and let instinct and programming take over, so i chose to live a life of obscurity instead and have to face mortality without the peace of mind that normies had. most normies die thinking they did everything they wanted and could do.

Assuming you are forced into a slave job why would you want to multiply your suffering

Yeah, us younger people have lower salience due to higher self esteem and more opportunities for coping mechanisms that are centered around our capabilities in healthy youthful bodies…

I’m not scared of what’s to come after death.. but I am scared of dying without fulfilling my ultimate task of procreation

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 46979
high mortality salience is also correlated to increased risk of death, it's a double edged sword. there's a high likelihood most people on earth will die by 2030. so if you knew you only had 5 years left, what are you going to do? the rational answer is to be a hedonist degenerate, but that contributes to the feeling of emptiness and lack of meaning. yet if you chose the irrational low sentience route of becoming a devout christian family man, you will not only enjoy the confidence of knowing you will have an afterlife, but also that you led a life of good deeds and purpose guaranteeing your place in heaven with all your loved ones.

how can you cope when you know a hundred years from now you're gone but other people will still be looksmaxing and fucking hookers.

i wish this was a simulation like elon musks's cope and i can just restart

my current final thought as pertains to the question of existence and meaning, is that the most rational thing to do might be to reject the notion of rationality. for example if you're genetically christian, you came from christians, your family is christian, then you possess traits selected to make you a christian. and if your lineage has mostly been religious except you, then it probably mean something went wrong. and when you go against nature, it gives you signs, maybe in the form of dread, regret, thanatophobia, etc.

thus even if your iq and sentience is aberrantly high, making you capable of imagining atheism, you should strive to follow your genetic programming anyway, because your mind has been optimized to behave and think religiously and reproductively, and in terms of productivity, therefore it would yield the greatest benefit to act as if you were religious. i think this is true for most of humanity. atheism is a relatively new thing and most people have not, and may never fully be adapted to it. and this is the source of nihilistic chaos that is the root of many bad behaviors.

tldr: do things that you as a human evolved to do. do not prioritize "rationality" over your evident purpose in life. do things that increase your contentment even if it makes no rational sense. most people, no matter their circumstances, are not adapted to think in terms of pure logic, thus forcing yourself to approach life logically will lead to self abrogation to no one's benefit. in fact it will lead to discord among relatives and friends and lead to feelings of angst and dysphoria, and probably the destruction of civilization.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Shkreliii
Immortality is not reasonable. People will pick up on it at some time, unless you are hiding and doing all that. They will gang up and try to seal you or some shit. Like dropped to bottom of ocean. Even if you hide, nowadays there are identification documents. Your date of birth will be added and you will be monitored. After some time, you will be taken notice of and taken care of.

• +1
Reactions: h111
immortality 100%

chad means nothing cuz even if ur an immortal subhuman u will ascend to gigachad given enough time

immortality gives ur life HUGE potential , chad is just normal life

being immortal doesnt mean u must suffer forever . theres nothing about liveing that requires full consciousness . since ur immortal if u ever are "the last person alive" and suffering just find some way to freeze urself or fall into some sort of sleep-like state .

Users who are viewing this thread

Back