50 years old and could pull jbs

ifyouwannabemylover

ifyouwannabemylover

Ascended
FDPz6nwWUAEYEm7

if he got fat grafts around his eyes he'd legit look 25. I just can't get over this ngl.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman, AlwaysHaveQuestions, LooksmaxxHopeful and 5 others
High trust neotenous eye area makes him look younger.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chinlet Ascension and RICO
looks like a lesbian

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RICO, Deleted and ifyouwannabemylover
damn if you told me he was 40 i'd say okay but I associate 50 with being the age when life is really over and you're an oldcel waiting to die. crazy ngl

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful, AlwaysHaveQuestions and sandcelmuttcel
if he can still get JB's, he probably still is. I say that because I heard stories about this dude a LONG time ago, many many years before metoo. Apparently he banged a shit tonne of borerline illegal/jailbait groupies and stuff. And apparently he likes it super rough and he has a massive cock. Probably enjoyed ripping virgin pussies to pieces

• JFL
Reactions: ifyouwannabemylover
if he can still get JB's, he probably still is. I say that because I heard stories about this dude a LONG time ago, many many years before metoo. Apparently he banged a shit tonne of borerline illegal/jailbait groupies and stuff. And apparently he likes it super rough and he has a massive cock. Probably enjoyed ripping virgin pussies to pieces
I've heard those stories too lol. but if anything it was all consensual since he's a mogger and I don't think he's dumb enough to do anything illegal. angry twitter hoes can go suck his balls pretty much.

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful
good luck with that lol

Brown eyes on him and he’d be incel . Coloringpill never fails

• JFL
Reactions: ifyouwannabemylover
Unironically this Jared Leto guy has to be the biggest oldcel mogger, we should be praising his ability to age so well.

• +1
Reactions: Chinlet Ascension and fvolkek
Being a cultist rock star actor is good for the body, apparently.

• +1
Reactions: fvolkek
FDPz6nwWUAEYEm7

if he got fat grafts around his eyes he'd legit look 25. I just can't get over this ngl.
For agecopers ITT (not necessarily OP), he aged excellently to everyone else’s standards but he was an unmogabble chad in terms of face when he was young, no one here is so we’ll all look like shit at 50.
16AABC55 4726 418B AC0A 1968DC3E86BD
:blackpill:
159873AC 0A0D 4EBE 8063 753775E8C68A

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful and ifyouwannabemylover
  • +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful
For agecopers ITT (not necessarily OP), he aged excellently to everyone else’s standards but he was an unmogabble chad in terms of face when he was young, no one here is so we’ll all look like shit at 50.
View attachment 1391986:blackpill:View attachment 1391987
What surgery can I get to get his jawline, I have the long ramus, etc. etc. but my mandible is curved not straight

I've heard those stories too lol. but if anything it was all consensual since he's a mogger and I don't think he's dumb enough to do anything illegal. angry twitter hoes can go suck his balls pretty much.
Oh yeah, no doubt it was consensual lol. Super mogger with status, they would have of course being literally throwing themselves at him.

But i'd bet good money that some were underage. Imagine the temptation lol. It happens. And it happened a TONNE in the old days. People like Mick Jagger pretty much admitted (heavily implied) to banging underage girls in interviews 25+ years ago before the world went crazy. leto probably caught the end of that trend

Oh yeah, no doubt it was consensual lol. Super mogger with status, they would have of course being literally throwing themselves at him.

But i'd bet good money that some were underage. Imagine the temptation lol. It happens. And it happened a TONNE in the old days. People like Mick Jagger pretty much admitted (heavily implied) to banging underage girls in interviews 25+ years ago before the world went crazy. leto probably caught the end of that trend
a lot of these hoes will be lying about their age to get railed by dudes like him so it's kinda hard to avoid if you're in that situation

• +1
Reactions: wristcel