628.5 KB · Views: 0
  • 12AB77D6-18EF-4945-A170-7CF71D7FC65A.jpeg
    12AB77D6-18EF-4945-A170-7CF71D7FC65A.jpeg
    107.8 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 17735, Lmao, Deleted member 17244 and 5 others
Why only 500 000? It's around 1 488 000 at the moment.

Also JFL at soft europeans/americans, literally no one give a fuck about girls like that here, people just can say it like a fact like: "there are a lot of sluts whoring around and virtue signalign, who give a fuck?"

Also, she's from Kharkiv = whore

• +1
Reactions: TheDragon

Also JFL at soft europeans/americans, literally no one give a fuck about girls like that here, people just can say it like a fact like: "there are a lot of sluts whoring around and virtue signalign, who give a fuck?"

Americans are obese pigs but atleast they aren’t cucks.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: garoupilled_, Deleted member 30432, Deleted member 26859 and 1 other person
Glad to see the whore being called out in the comments

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30432, TheDragon, Marsik and 3 others

source?

How can we believe you?

Are you slavcel?

I have a lot of things to say not because she is a girl but with regards to Ukraine and the people who took in Ukrainians as "refugees" but I'm going to reserve my thoughts.

Ukraine should be nuked.
killing all the poor men while the women are in the west?

imo shoot all the ukranian girls in the head for treason and go help ukraine

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
guys would be shot in the head in war for being a coward, retreating, running away from the enemy, committing treason

girls should be shot in the head too for going to the west. basic war laws.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: garoupilled_ and ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
i wanna fuck her so bad bro

Fucking hohols and fucking foids. Ugh. So much for feminism.
Moskals aren't much better

Imagine being nationalist and ready to fight for your country in 2023 jfl

nigga EE whores lose virginity before 14

to Whom?
They are closely monitored by their families and friends. Not like feminist shitholes

• JFL
Reactions: hopecel
I have a lot of things to say not because she is a girl but with regards to Ukraine and the people who took in Ukrainians as "refugees" but I'm going to reserve my thoughts.

Go on

to Whom?
They are closely monitored by their families and friends. Not like feminist shitholes
you know nothing bro

EE whores are the worst

BBCpilled again

How so please enlighten me
they are the worst whores of Europe like literal gold diggers from the birth Chad's toys from very start of puberty and so on

they're less feminist than Western foids just because they're dumber and born in more "authoritarian" soyciety but trust me Slavic foids are the biggest gold diggers

this is really sad

they are the worst whores of Europe like literal gold diggers from the birth Chad's toys from very start of puberty and so on

they're less feminist than Western foids just because they're dumber and born in more "authoritarian" soyciety but trust me Slavic foids are the biggest gold diggers

I am fine with gold digging it’s in their nature. Back in the cavemen day women prefer dude who have a lot of foods and supplies. Isn’t being less feminist is good?
They don’t have the definition of Chad like in the west. Dude just need to be Tall, lean and big frame.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: hopecel and Deleted member 26859

gold digger girls is literally a good thing for us genetically unblessed

and no theyre not as bad whores as western women. but id imagine still somewhat bad

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: hopecel and ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
brutal.

if i was ever conscripted i'd legit just take the prison sentence, fuck "dying for your country"

• +1
Reactions: TheDragon
I am fine with gold digging it’s in their nature. Back in the cavemen day women prefer dude who have a lot of foods and supplies. Isn’t being less feminist is good?
They don’t have the definition of Chad like in the west. Dude just need to be Tall, lean and big frame.
It's disgusting to me cuz those foids are low self-respect that's way worse than feminism actually I have no problem with it unless she's as radical as modern feminists tbh

They don't have the definition of Chad? I'm not really sure it depends on foid but overall they're nothing better than Western foids

• +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
It's disgusting to me cuz those foids are low self-respect that's way worse than feminism actually I have no problem with it unless she's as radical as modern feminists tbh

They don't have the definition of Chad? I'm not really sure it depends on foid but overall they're nothing better than Western foids

Nice gate keeping attempts tryna keep the competitions low I see

• JFL
Reactions: hopecel
gold digger girls is literally a good thing for us genetically unblessed

and no theyre not as bad whores as western women. but id imagine still somewhat bad
betabuxxing EE roasties is good for us?

also check HIV, abortion and divorce rate in Europe, guess who's first?

you have no idea what they actually are

if you wanna betabuxx those sluts that's your problem

It's actually kinda funny because you posted an archetype of Eastern European foid in 2023 and still somehow believe that they're "based" unlike Western feminist foids

you have no idea what they actually are

if you wanna betabuxx those sluts that's your problem
It's actually kinda funny because you posted an archetype of Eastern European foid in 2023 and still somehow believe that they're "based" unlike Western feminist foids

I used to live in EE 2 years ago