h111

h111

Pei Defender
So this guy made this post
IMG 4259

Maybe a joke maybe serious who knows but thats not my point

Then, this guy replies with this
IMG 4260

This logic is very true. Why would you want to stick your dick inside a hole that a million guys dicks have been in?

Then answer this “slayers”. If this logic is true, then why do you guys continue to fuck the same whore foids you meet at the club? Or maybe youre just a faggot and you dont mind kissing a girl who sucked dick just last night with those same lips. And getting your dick lined with other guys cum. Whenever I see claviculars post it makes me want to delete my account from how retarded he is

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: naturepreacher, gods lonely man, Robert_ and 9 others
Very true.

I am virgin girls only

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: naturepreacher, gods lonely man, Robert_ and 4 others
You spit only facts here

I will say this though: they probably gave up on the idea of love, and only lust, like you said even in the most loyal relationships girls will have a radar scanning over their head over who's more attractive.

• +1
Reactions: naturepreacher, h111 and Rhinoplastyordie
if you are a slayer however your a cuck and people like you are the reason forums like these exist

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Robert_ and h111
You spit only facts here

I will say this though: they probably gave up on the idea of love, and only lust, like you said even in the most loyal relationships girls will have a radar scanning over their head over who's more attractive.
Even if its purely lust idk how they can enjoy it

But for women they dont care about past or personality or any of that, just looks

• +1
Reactions: jollibee
But for women they dont care about past or personality or any of that, just looks
Pretty much, every girl will have an ideal, more attractive version of you in the back of their head. You know damn well the talking stage I have rn is thinking about handsome appealmaxxed light triad filipino Chad as we speak

• So Sad
Reactions: h111
Pretty much, every girl will have an ideal, more attractive version of you in the back of their head. You know damn well the talking stage I have rn is thinking about handsome appealmaxxed light triad filipino Chad as we speak
This is why its pointless to looksmax because she will always want more

• +1
high T men piss wherever they want

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: naturepreacher, Robert_, jollibee and 1 other person
This is why its pointless to looksmax because she will always want more
I want to at least satisfy the woman at least or make her have SOME sort of attraction to me, being in a relationship where your partner isn't even attracted to you is beyond cooked

• JFL
I want to at least satisfy the woman at least or make her have SOME sort of attraction to me, being in a relationship where your partner isn't even attracted to you is beyond cooked
Yeah but why should you be doing all that knowing she still wants someone more attractive? Thats like giving presents to your owner as a slave 😭

• +1
Being in a “relationship” is delusional and already cucked itself

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: naturepreacher, moredatesmorerapes, jollibee and 1 other person
Being in a “relationship” is delusional and already cucked itself
yes and no basically

I'm implying that its over for everybody relationship or lust or incel and whatnot, its over for everyone

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: naturepreacher and h111
yes and no basically

I'm implying that its over for everybody relationship or lust or incel and whatnot, its over for everyone
It’s over for people who don’t eat raw meat only*

#unsuccessfulhunters

• JFL
Yeah but why should you be doing all that knowing she still wants someone more attractive? Thats like giving presents to your owner as a slave 😭
because I actually want someone to love me its deadass lonely and I'm at a point in my life now

yk its been over for me I've had to edate for a reason

• +1
because I actually want someone to love me its deadass lonely and I'm at a point in my life now

all you can do is hope to find a girl who wont be lustful but that is like a needle in a haystack

Love outside of genetic reproduction and survival doesn’t exist.

• +1
  • JFL
all you can do is hope to find a girl who wont be lustful but that is like a needle in a haystack
Doesn’t exist. You are not black pilled if you believe in that fairy tale.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: naturepreacher, jollibee and h111

and on this topic

if I am unloved all my life I don't see a point in living

I will ascend or die trying I want to be loved

• +1
and on this topic

if I am unloved all my life I don't see a point in living

I will ascend or die trying I want to be loved
Brutal world where we have to beg for love

• +1
Doesn’t exist. You are not black pilled if you believe in that fairy tale.
that is what I kinda meant when I say it is over for everyone, foids will always want more

• +1
Brutal world where we have to beg for love
essentially yea, I would risk dying fucking tomorrow if it meant I could get one minute of love

• +1
that is what I kinda meant when I say it is over for everyone, foids will always want more
Go raw carnivore if you want to become a human again

• +1
  • JFL
essentially yea, I would risk dying fucking tomorrow if it meant I could get one minute of love
The thing is, you need to realize we dont need females to be happy

They will always be the main cause of sadness in society

• +1
The thing is, you need to realize we dont need females to be happy

They will always be the main cause of sadness in society
your right, I was so fucking happy in 2020 hanging out with friends and stuff

but I was 13, that era of my life is over, i cant be lonely for the rest of my life I refuse living if I am lonely with no women

• +1
This is some funkyflamingo level trolling
He’s low IQ and ugly as shit. Don’t ever compare me to that subhuman again.

• JFL
your right, I was so fucking happy in 2020 hanging out with friends and stuff

but I was 13, that era of my life is over, i cant be lonely for the rest of my life I refuse living if I am lonely with no women
Better to live alone than with a creature with no emotions

• +1
So this guy made this postView attachment 3239653

Maybe a joke maybe serious who knows but thats not my point

Then, this guy replies with thisView attachment 3239655

This logic is very true. Why would you want to stick your dick inside a hole that a million guys dicks have been in?

Then answer this “slayers”. If this logic is true, then why do you guys continue to fuck the same whore foids you meet at the club? Or maybe youre just a faggot and you dont mind kissing a girl who sucked dick just last night with those same lips. And getting your dick lined with other guys cum. Whenever I see claviculars post it makes me want to delete my account from how retarded he is
Hot women are not just more likely to be whores due to smv differentials

But also the Jewish number of looks is the same as the one that's horny, naturally, all hot women can be assumed to be whores in 2024

This is why I will now pursue an mtb

• +1
why didint u take them off then
A combination of things

There were people outside (it was a party) and I didn't want anybody to come in and see my dick

I am dicklet so I didn't really want the girl to see my dick

Other time I could just tell the girl was not enjoying it whatsoever, her moans were fake as fuck so I didn't want to risk further disappointment by whipping my dick out

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: h111 and castizo
I feel like the black pill has made it apparent for me that love will never mitigate its way towards me or any human on planet earth

• +1