500 post schizo ramble dream experts GTFIH (dream about living a perfect life with a high ltb)

drxkes

drxkes

Silver
Hello everyone I just wanted to ask some high IQ cells to interpret my dream for me,

Context: The girl will be called Sarah (not her real name) Sarah and I were friends a long time ago, but due to some stuff that wasn't exactly related to her, we aren't friends anymore. I've always had kind-ish feelings for her, but nothing ever happened. We would Facetime all day and everything like that, but I felt like a gay best friend and cut contact (the gay best friend pill is brutal)

Dream: I lived a perfect life her, literally everything was condensed into this 8-hour dream. We went to theme parks together, held hands, shared emotions, and so much more. The dream started with me waking up and being very bored, I had nothing to do so I said fuck it let me message some people I haven't talked to in a little while to hangout (I guess I was sick of my current friends idk) One of these dms was sent to Sarah, which said "hey I haven't seen you in a little bit, I'm sorry for what happened wanna hangout" to that she said "yeah sure I have nothing better to do" we both met at some restaurant and ate food and caught up together on stuff that happened, it was honestly perfect. Once we ate we went to this park and just did random stuff together: chilling on our phones, talking about stuff, fucking around on the playground, etc. It started getting dark so I said my goodbyes and then she hugged me which was strange to me. I then went to bed (idk how this is possible I've never had a dream of me sleeping and then waking up while actually sleeping) I woke up to a dm on Snapchat that said "wanna comeover" by Sarah I said "yeah sure" and pulled up. The next 3 days repeated that cycle of waking up going to her house and then coming home. After I woke up from day 4 of going to her house I messaged her and said "hey I really enjoy hanging out with you and I really like you" and she responded "same come over again" on this day it got a lil freaky and we madeout and shit like that. After that the dream basically progressed as a normal relationship, it would cut further in time and it wouldn't be like a linear day by day type of thing. This is honestly the most vivid dream i've ever had and I was lucid the entire time.

Actions: I sent her a snap on snapchat, but she has yet to respond, as off this post i've been on delivered for 10 hours, although when I checked her on snap map shes on vacation so she might just be enjoying herself (cope)

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx

• Ugh..
Reactions: ShawarmaFilth