50000iu d3 daily

Deleted member 9670

Deleted member 9670

Anti cumskin, Anti JBW
I have been coping with 5000iu has anyone tried MEGADOSING what were your results

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, 189, lutte and 4 others
Tagging high iq dickmaxxers @Baldingman1998 @Chadeep

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and Baldingman1998
Enjoy kidney stones.

• JFL
Reactions: zeshama and Basedprincess
I’ve been taking 20k a day with k2 for a week, now I am taking 20k every other day usually

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670
d3 gives you kidney stones?
From supplements at too high of a dosage, there's a huge risk. triple it if you don't take k2 with it, to lead the calcium to the bones instead of just flying all over and sit on your kidneys.

• +1
If it had absolutely no risks I would've take 50k a day too.

• +1
How much are you spending on the supplements?

read the study they gained 0.5inch girth and length
It would only work if you have weak erections because of low T and the D3 made your T higher = stronger erections. it doesn't do shit to your original size if you're a healthy individual without a lack of testosterone.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA
Take 10 k daily or 20 k every other day with fat. It's low risk. Unless you do it for years without getting blood work the chances of danger are low

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: BearBoy, Acnno and Deleted member 9670
PXL 20211014 105052906

I've been taking 10000 daily for over a year, it's to prevent covid but i've noticed my skin is much nicer and i never get sick either.

I get them from suppliers on Ebay.. very cheap.

I also take a good quality Zinc supplement

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, OOGABOOGA, Deleted member 9670 and 1 other person
Take 10 k daily or 20 k every other day with fat. It's low risk. Unless you do it for years without getting blood work the chances of danger are low
do you take k2 with it

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998
Why don’t you just go in the sun

• +1
Reactions: AcneScars
@OOGABOOGA Thoughts?

• Hmm...
Reactions: OOGABOOGA
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: MikeMew'sBitch, Chadeep, Deleted member 9670 and 1 other person
I take 100000 iu :feelsgood:

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Acnno and Deleted member 9670
  • +1
Just go in the sun in the middle of October bro and get your daily vitamin D3
:feelskek:
It should be Spring in Australia now tbh.

My physiotherapist looks after this MMA fighter and he said he puts him on 50k per day of Vitamin D and after about a month it works as a mild steroid as vitamin D is actually a hormone

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: BearBoy, SPFromNY914, Baldingman1998 and 2 others
My physiotherapist looks after this MMA fighter and he said he puts him on 50k per day of Vitamin D and after about a month it works as a mild steroid as vitamin D is actually a hormone
have you tried it yourself

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998
I was thinking of buying some Extra Virgin Cod Liver Oil to get proper non-synthetic D and other vitamins, it's kinda pricy though

clo-oil-front_1.jpg

nah. im on 5k a day but dont really see a difference. maybe i need to start taking it with something fatty tbh

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998, Pythagoras and Deleted member 9670
5000 IU per day is more than enough, anything more than that will have diminishing returns.

• +1

• Love it
also he said the MMA guy's doctor freaked out when he saw the vitamin D levels in his bloodwork. then the physiotherapist asked the doctor whats the negative side effects of too much vitamin D. and he couldnt answer. there isnt one. and if you take too much vitamin D, you just piss out the excess.

• +1
Just go in the sun in the middle of October bro and get your daily vitamin D3
:feelskek:
It’s been sunny all month in South Carolina

Can i take it in tablets?