5'10" 160lb lean, I consider myself a 6-6.5/10. Trying to looksmax my way to an 8.

JackHanma

JackHanma

Silver
MeLookinLikeA6
Untitledd
Image1 2
Image0 5
Babyface

Medium ugly

• +1
Reactions: Romeo1111 and Heguldus
4/10

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Romeo1111 and fogdart
clean shave and a decent haircut would ascend u brother

• +1
Reactions: metagross and Xangsane
Lose weight, better haircut

good eye color

U seem lean tho so just haircut and gymmax

mfw thinks he is jack hanma

• JFL
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions, Romeo1111, Pussyslayer and 3 others
Ur lip ratio is bad

• +1
Reactions: Romeo1111
Ur upper lip is thin as fck

clean shave and a decent haircut would ascend u brother
No can do, bad chin completely ruins my harmony. Going for an implant with Yaremchuk within the next couple years, already did the consult a week ago. Gonna do custom and alter the jaw a bit, augment the zygos slightly, maybe remove buccal fat. I have decent bones aside from the chin.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14677
Idk coild be a risky surgery idk whit about it but ye i guess
I'd like to get my nose lowered slightly instead of raising the lip, but idk if that's possible. May or may not even fuck with it on first round of surgery.

First thing you should do is staying clean shaven

First thing you should do is staying clean shaven
Bad chin so no can do, I'm trying to get myself to a point where I can comfortably have a decent stubble and not a scraggly pube beard. Slowly making progress there. And the 500mg of test a week I just started as well as the 2.5mg oral minoxidil shouldn't hurt my progress in that regard.

I've also been injecting 100mcg of IGF-1 LR3 twice a week, and applying DHT and MTREN solution to my dick, I have a thread on another forum about my chemical dickmaxxing expiriment.

5.5, not 6

can ascend for sure if u groom
Better

Bad chin so no can do, I'm trying to get myself to a point where I can comfortably have a decent stubble and not a scraggly pube beard. Slowly making progress there. And the 500mg of test a week I just started as well as the 2.5mg oral minoxidil shouldn't hurt my progress in that regard.

I've also been injecting 100mcg of IGF-1 LR3 twice a week, and applying DHT and MTREN solution to my dick, I have a thread on another forum about my chemical dickmaxxing expiriment.
You literally look much better clean shaven
Dont ler your beard grow till you can grow a proper beard, otherwise you are looksmining or purpose.

5.5, not 6

can ascend for sure if u groom
Better
Really don’t agree

You literally look much better clean shaven
Dont ler your beard grow till you can grow a proper beard, otherwise you are looksmining or purpose.
Angle frauded, chin looks legit awful, and I prefer my looks with the beard. My facial hair should be filling out within the next couple months, its already started.

The reason I can never shave

Attachments

• profilemorph.jpg
    profilemorph.jpg
    71.2 KB · Views: 309
  • +1
Reactions: Slob
who cares ur on this forum xDD
I just want to look good enough to model and get a halo effect. I'm not a hopeless rotting incel.

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane
I know what you mean with short chin. But even with a short chin, I still think you look better clean shaven.

I know what you mean with short chin. But even with a short chin, I still think you look better clean shaven.
I really can't stand looking at it, its the only thing on my entire body that actually make me feel bad when I see it in the mirror. Honestly even if I was a complete normie who had never considered looksmaxxing, I would probably get a genioplasty or chin implant.

Because I'm autistic I'm also thinking about other stuff like limb lengthening and zygos implants and steroids, but my only real "fault" or "failo" is the chin.

It's really annoying too because its not just weak, its an incredibly awkward shape which leads me to not even know what I should ask a doc to do for me.

Attachments

• profilemorph.jpg
    profilemorph.jpg
    71.2 KB · Views: 185
I really can't stand looking at it, its the only thing on my entire body that actually make me feel bad when I see it in the mirror. Honestly even if I was a complete normie who had never considered looksmaxxing, I would probably get a genioplasty or chin implant.

Because I'm autistic I'm also thinking about other stuff like limb lengthening and zygos implants and steroids, but my only real "fault" or "failo" is the chin.

It's really annoying too because its not just weak, its an incredibly awkward shape which leads me to not even know what I should ask a doc to do for me.
dog ugly mentolabial fold, I would need to trust my surgeon to fix my chin without making my mentolabial fold look uncanny and subhuman, honestly if I could just lessen the fold without touching the chin at all it would still look much better.

I just want to look good enough to model and get a halo effect. I'm not a hopeless rotting incel.
i doubt u can reach model status facially but good optimism

• +1
i doubt u can reach model status facially but good optimism
Not like high fashion but underwear modeling and commercial modeling should be achievable for me imo, I have "cum gutters" and a big bulge so I'm an ideal underwear model tbh

You look good enough to be a B&Q model

I should clarify I consider myself an overall 6.5 because of my 8/10 body and 7/10 dick
XD, so if you 6.5 you can slay 6s girls and shit right ? i doubt you do...
better with stuble and you above average in facial, need to make your hair look better, looks quite messy

• +1
Your build grows like shit and is all whispy. Get a tan and skincare routine. Leanmax. 3.5psl.

ben askrenpill

5-5.5 / 10, normie