BrahminBoss

BrahminBoss

God make my neurotransmitters great inc
And thats why 6'1 --6'3 is the best height

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: deepfuckingvalue, Joe Rogancel, Moggkrates and 3 others
5'11 is best height + Dnrd but im having sex tomorrow, we're first gonna meet in a playground then go to her house. She sent lots of vids of her fingering herself, twerking etc. The vids are very recent too she recorded them that day to send it to me. Definitely fucking tomorrow

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: deepfuckingvalue, Zeruel, the BULL and 4 others
my dad is 6'5 tho and also had a great face in prime. it makes me so mad cuz he literally reminds me of guts from berserk and that's my favorite character. meanwhile im like an ugly griffith tbh especially after dying my hair blonde. cuz im short compared to him, feminine looks, thin wrists.

i legit think he got his bones from labour tbh cuz why did he make a son like me lmao

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 52452
true, people above 6'3 just look worse I think its god compensating

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 52452
still too optimistic. i would say 5'7-6'1
any height number beginning with a 6 (besides the very low end) = usually meh or shit face

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 52452 and jinnu
still too optimistic. i would say 5'7-6'1
any height number beginning with a 6 (besides the very low end) = usually meh or shit face
Can vouch. Ik a 6’9 guy at my gym huge forehead and skinnyfat physique and walks stiff

• +1
Reactions: Xtra
Can vouch. Ik a 6’9 guy at my gym huge forehead and skinnyfat physique
the tallest guy I have seen irl was the guy who came to fix my internet box last year, was 6'7 but face was very fucked he was babyfaced as hell he looked 15 despite being at least early 20s if not 30

• +1
Reactions: plukee, BrahminBoss and Deleted member 52452
true, people above 6'3 just look worse I think its god compensating
it used to be
cause most of people at that height was because of some hormonal exess or dysfunction
but not anymore,
humans just adapted to being taller so the new tall people don't look like circus freaks
You can't cope with that anymore

5'11 is best height + Dnrd but im having sex tomorrow, we're first gonna meet in a playground then go to her house. She sent lots of vids of her fingering herself, twerking etc. The vids are very recent too she recorded them that day to send it to me. Definitely fucking tomorrow
we're first gonna meet in a playground then go to her house
How old is this girl bhai?

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL
Nah, 5’6-5’9 from what ive see. Tbh

the tallest guy I have seen irl was the guy who came to fix my internet box last year, was 6'7 but face was very fucked he was babyfaced as hell he looked 15 despite being at least early 20s if not 30
the tallest guy in my school is 6'6 and has
this type of mouth breather face but even uglier and i can tell u girls dont even talk to him

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss and Xtra
it used to be
cause most of people at that height was because of some hormonal exess or dysfunction
but not anymore,
humans just adapted to being taller so the new tall people don't look like circus freaks
idk man tall people be looking diffrent and im 6'1 so ik its something

• +1
Reactions: datboijj
the tallest guy in my school is 6'6 and has View attachment 2930132 this type of mouth breather face but even uglier and i can tell u girls dont even talk to him
Oh yeah I forgot to mention the tallest guy from my school, he was either 6'4 or a weak 6'5, had a literal 1/10 face he was absolutely repulsive.

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
it used to be
but not anymore,
it is actually the opp, the actually tall people in say 1960s liek gardner mckay lundgren etc were from perfect hormones and genetics.

but now the lanklets are from high vitamin a and caloric excess/ kleinflelters

• JFL
Reactions: datboijj
Oh yeah I forgot to mention the tallest guy from my school, he was either 6'4 or a weak 6'5, had a literal 1/10 face he was absolutely repulsive.
also i love how people on org claim 6'5 and shit , ive probably seen 2 or 3 6'5 people in my entire life

• +1
Reactions: Xtra and BrahminBoss
also i love how people on org claim 6'5 and shit , ive probably seen 2 or 3 6'5 people in my entire life
the site is full of larpers it's not a surprise, a legit 6'5 is extremely tall and will be the tallest person on a beach, in a school grade of 100-200 boys, in any other crowd it will be the tallest

the site is full of larpers it's not a surprise, a legit 6'5 is extremely tall and will be the tallest person on a beach, in a school grade of 100-200 boys, in any other crowd it will be the tallest
a school of 100-200 boys might not even have a 6'5 guy

Most of the time above 6'2 means shit or average face

Anything below in heigth can have great face

Best face is found at 5'9

Most of the time above 6'2 means shit or average face

Anything below in heigth can have great face

Best face is found at 5'9
gandy is 6'2 and has best face ever so no