5’10 good frame HTN vs 6’4 tranny frame HTN who wins?

5 ft 10, good frame HTN or 6’4 bad childlike frame HTN

• 5’10 good frame HTN

Votes: 24 49.0%
  • 6’4 bad frame HTN

Votes: 25 51.0%

• Total voters
beefliverontop

beefliverontop

Zephir
What do you think a female would choose?

• JFL
Reactions: halloweed
they both fuck imo, but it’s all about face and personality for once’

• +1
Reactions: beefliverontop
What’s “bad”. Anything over 16 inch bidelt and it really wouldn’t fucking matter

• +1
Dwarf VS dwarf

Obviously the dwarf with the good face will win

• JFL
Reactions: BeanletMogger and itzyaboyJJ
What’s “bad”. Anything over 16 inch bidelt and it really wouldn’t fucking matter
16 inch bideltoid, tall, wide hips. Or 22 inch bideltoid, narrow hips and waist, short.
Both are HTN

• WTF
Reactions: cannotbeasked
5"10 mogs to oblivion.

• Hmm...
  • Love it
Reactions: Litekiller11 and beefliverontop
full house beats flush

• +1
Reactions: beefliverontop and TheLooxMaxingKing
they both fuck imo, but it’s all about face and personality for once’
both have good personalities and both are HTNS.
One has shitty frame with wide hips and narrow clavicles but hes tall as fuck towering niggas everywhere or amazing frame wide clavicles narrow waist and hips but short

both have good personalities and both are HTNS.
One has shitty frame with wide hips and narrow clavicles but hes tall as fuck towering niggas everywhere or amazing frame wide clavicles narrow waist and hips but short
hmmmm in picture tall mog, in motion maybe the 5 10 hard cuck him,
like i wouldnt surprise he steal him in action, like "move framecell with ur weird body"

• +1
hmmmm in picture tall mog, in motion maybe the 5 10 hard cuck him,
like i wouldnt surprise he steal him in action, like "move framecell with ur weird body"
What if the tall nigga says “shut up manlet”
And looks down upon him and pats his head like a little bitch

the tall guy better win, if he doesnt man its over.
but lets not talk about our opinion lets pretend a classic MTB foid with a average body is there. She sees them fighting
5’10 good frame HTN says “move on weird body looking ahh” and then the 6’4 HTN bad frame says “shut up manlet I litteraly have to look all the way down so i can look at you” then puts his hands on his head to humiliate his height. I mean yea he has good frame but height is power, like if you see 20 people in a room ofc the tall guy will be towering them and be the most outstanding “exotic” person. being tall gives you strength because your muscles become stretched and longer and bigger aswell so you get more strength. Wide clavicles dont necessarily add more muscle so id guess the tall framecel nigga would win and the manlet would get cucked and the foid will like the tall framecel

First one

• +1
but lets not talk about our opinion lets pretend a classic MTB foid with a average body is there. She sees them fighting
5’10 good frame HTN says “move on weird body looking ahh” and then the 6’4 HTN bad frame says “shut up manlet I litteraly have to look all the way down so i can look at you” then puts his hands on his head to humiliate his height. I mean yea he has good frame but height is power, like if you see 20 people in a room ofc the tall guy will be towering them and be the most outstanding “exotic” person. being tall gives you strength because your muscles become stretched and longer and bigger aswell so you get more strength. Wide clavicles dont necessarily add more muscle so id guess the tall framecel nigga would win and the manlet would get cucked and the foid will like the tall framecel
oh man fight in the street they are no rules,
tiny dude can throw a hardshot in the balls, tiny dude not that tiny tho 5 10 is ok,
but seen tons of box fight when the smaller guy win cuz hes faster.
plus most of street fight are like 10 second.

nah man tall dude better win cuz it can be over really fast, if The dude was 5' 2 i would bet on the tall dude, but 5 10. idk man

• +1
oh man fight in the street they are no rules,
tiny dude can throw a hardshot in the balls, tiny dude not that tiny tho 5 10 is ok,
but seen tons of box fight when the smaller guy win cuz hes faster.
plus most of street fight are like 10 second.

nah man tall dude better win cuz it can be over really fast, if The dude was 5' 2 i would bet on the tall dude, but 5 10. idk man
I mean 5 inches is a solid difference man
Tall guy can give solid headshots and liver punches, solar plexus punches
Short guy can grab his leg and brutally put him in
a armbar. Its interesting. Usually with normie inexperienced street fighters the tall guy wins
So lets just assume their both not experienced
Idk man its kind of hard to say who would win

I saw this tall guy just knock this short guy once with 2 solid hooks

I mean 5 inches is a solid difference man
Tall guy can give solid headshots and liver punches, solar plexus punches
Short guy can grab his leg and brutally put him in a armbar. Its interesting. Usually with normie inexperienced street fighters the tall guy wins
So lets just assume their both not experienced
More u tall more is hard to grow muscle that’s why I’m scared for the tall dude, like really no honor in the street. Yeah cool punch man but I just grabbed ur arm and broked it.

But if no fight, 5 10 lose but he’ll fuck the second choice of the tall dude, but at the same time if 5 10 attacked a girl first and it clicked he can’t be mogged.

That’s my stats from what I experienced

• +1
More u tall more is hard to grow muscle that’s why I’m scared for the tall dude, like really no honor in the street. Yeah cool punch man but I just grabbed ur arm and broked it.

But if no fight, 5 10 lose but he’ll fuck the second choice of the tall dude, but at the same time if 5 10 attacked a girl first and it clicked he can’t be mogged.

That’s my stats from what I experienced
maybe…
i think short guy would win if he knew some solid techniques.
Normie vs Normie fight? Tall guy… maybe

you cant have a good frame at 5'10,your legs wont look long enough,6'1 is when your frame starts to look long,5'10 and good bidelt will look goofy asf

• +1
What do you think a female would choose?
Tranny frame immediately negates height
The reason foids love height is because they feel protected and physically inferior to the man but no one is gonna feel protected by a 10 inch bideltoid jfl
(Unless she has a height fetish then it's different but for normal ones it's 5'10)

• +1
Reactions: framemoggerr
childlike frame at that height would be considered a deformity

• +1
Tranny frame immediately negates height
The reason foids love height is because they feel protected and physically inferior to the man but no one is gonna feel protected by a 10 inch bideltoid jfl
(Unless she has a height fetish then it's different but for normal ones it's 5'10)
Fuck. Thats bad news for me then

maybe…
i think short guy would win if he knew some solid techniques.
Normie vs Normie fight? Tall guy… maybe
I’ve been in both position like ive done my guard. But tiny dude take str8 my legs, i am on the ground he has my leg in his hand I lost.

Taller guy fight, I have legit no honor ive dodged a punch and I put my knee so far in his ball he was crying on the ground.

Everything is possible but all street fight are not more then 10 second, but idk when u tall u always feel that u are going to win and that’s the moment where u get fucked the most

the tall guy better win, if he doesnt man its over.
what does being tall have to do with fighting
shorter ppl are more powerful and are way faster because their short limbs dont have to move far
if taller ppl were better fighters cavemen would be tallcels but they are instead midgets

what does being tall have to do with fighting
shorter ppl are more powerful and are way faster because their short limbs dont have to move far
if taller ppl were better fighters cavemen would be tallcels but they are instead midgets
But I do agree, I’m scared af for the tall dude

I’ve been in both position like ive done my guard. But tiny dude take str8 my legs, i am on the ground he has my leg in his hand I lost.

Taller guy fight, I have legit no honor ive dodged a punch and I put my knee so far in his ball he was crying on the ground.

Everything is possible but all street fight are not more then 10 second, but idk when u tall u always feel that u are going to win and that’s the moment where u get fucked the most
double leg takedown is a lifesaver for short people when fighting a taller opponent

• Woah
Reactions: PARISIEN