5'10 is enough to be a PSL GOD and it is NOT manlet height!

OneTwoThree

OneTwoThree

Everyone will be ugly sooner or later.
Most of you would have thought that 5'11 is nowadays a manlet height and having that number you will be successful in your social life.

I think it is a cope of people who are tall but do not have a good face.

Let's look at Matt Bommer who is in range 5'10-5'11 and he is commonly considered as one of the hottest men alive, his famale fans asked him to play Christian Grey in poor sexual movie.

As you see you can be PSL GODS simultaneously being below 6 foots. The same with Brad Pitt.

Attachments

• Matt 2.png
    Matt 2.png
    6.2 MB · Views: 0
  • Matt 3.png
    Matt 3.png
    6.1 MB · Views: 0
  • Matt.png
    Matt.png
    7.8 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: zabivnoooy and Funnyunenjoyer1
Ehhh, I forgot I have two monitors now...

Most of you would have thought that 5'11 is nowadays a manlet height and having that number you will be successful in your social life.

Let's look at Matt Bommer who is in range 5'10-5'11 and he is commonly considered as one of the hottest men alive, his famale fans asked him to play Christian Grey in poor sexual movie.

As you see you can be PSL GODS simultaneously being below 6 foots. The same with Brad Pitt.

Get out of rating fag

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 64829
he is commonly considered as one of the hottest men alive, his famale fans asked him to play Christian Grey in poor sexual movie.
That's a shitty argument because foids considered the werewolf guy from Twilight to be very hot until they realized he is like 5'6.

• +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx and SubhumanCurrycel
im 6’0 but feel like a midget in my country, fuck balkans

Wrong section

jus be taller than 5'9 seriously...don't listen too much to forum rotters being like nah "6'5ft is the borderline of manletism"-:feelsuhh:

only htn+ can save you if youre 5'9

• +1
Reactions: zabivnoooy
6'2 or kill yourself

Obviously manlets are more common than tall guys which means there will be a higher percentage of good looking short guys in comparison to good looking tall men

are we talking barefoot or total height (shoes + lifts)

5’10 is the average in most countries. As long as you aren’t below average height or a turbomanlet then your face is all that matters

I think MTN
nah bro, mtn doesnt save anything, if youre mtn its the other way around. The height saves you (like 6'2 mtn) compared to htn+ face saves your below average height (5'8 cl)

• +1
Reactions: zabivnoooy
5’10 is the average in most countries. As long as you aren’t below average height or a turbomanlet then your face is all that matters
Being 5'9 is over if you don't have mtn+ at least

Users who are viewing this thread

Back