5’11 next to 6’0

delonisliterallyme

delonisliterallyme

sensitive young man
IMG 5734

0 mog here, as usual insecure lanklets will make it seem like that baron guy looks main character. Meanwhile he looks like a low T chud who grew too tall due to high estrogen. Trump dominates because of frame and darker skin

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Shade91, Deleted member 33711, yirma19 and 6 others
0 mog here, as usual insecure lanklets will make it seem like that baron guy looks main character. Meanwhile he looks like a low T chud who grew too tall due to high estrogen. Trump dominates because of frame and darker skin
trump is 90

brutal mog 3 betabuxxer 1 stacylite

• +1
Reactions: delonisliterallyme
I've seen worse but yeah with the exception of rare genetically gifted beasts most guys that tall (like 6'5+) just look weak, low-T and lanky. If women really prefer this over a strong robust healthy-looking 6'2-6'3 dunno what to say, liberating them was a mistake

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
How tf do u grow from high E?

difference from men to kilfnerscel

IMG 8157

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SA7, delonisliterallyme and bluemcdonalds
  • +1
Reactions: yirma19
melania is a whore

I cant get over the fact that this man used to be president, funniest shit ever
Imagine saying this while Biden’s puppet corpse is still in office

Taller = better so the tump's son mog them to suicide

HAAHAHAH not like I haven't seen this joke a million times already

IMG 20240119 155851
brutal mog there trump's sons are like 6'0 and 6'3 jfl and getting height mogged by woman

He does look like an MC tho
Yeah that's me you're probably wondering how I ended up in this situation type beat