5'11" Should Be Considered Tall IRL in the US and it's Lame that it isn't.

W

WhatIsMyPlan?

Banned
I'm making this thread because I am 5'11"

The average height for men under 40 is 5'9". 5'7" is manlet 5'8 is borderline manlet 5'9 is average.

5'7" is undeniable manlet and some may say it borders on turbomanlet. This is despite it being 2 inches lower than the avg.

If 2 inches below average is short, then 2 inches above should be tall. 5'11 should be tall, dammit.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ItsOverCel, Brazitard, oldcelloser and 6 others
It is considered tall. Nobody would know or care if you rounded to 6 ft

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zeshama, Deleted member 12330, Deleted member 2268 and 13 others
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 3946, Deleted member 5061, randomvanish and 3 others
Its slightly above average

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel
It is not tall at all and I'm 5'11. Sure you'll height mog a lot of men because it's above average but you don't feel it and then when you stand to someone who's actually tall you realize how pathetic 5'11 really is. You are only tall if you are 6'3+.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HerpDerpson, SteveRogers, Vasco-v2 and 11 others
I am 6’1 but I tell other guys I’m 5’11 to gaslight and torment them

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 22775, HerpDerpson, madcap88 and 9 others
Depends. If you're white you're literally unnoticeably above average, since the average white male height is 5'10". If you're Hispanic it's a different story being 5'11"

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 23530, Broski, terrorblade and 3 others
Doesn’t work that way. People just don’t think that way about height. “I’ve seen some people taller than (enter height) now people sub- (taller height) don’t look as tall anymore” that’s how people think.

even if shown 5’11 is statistically above average

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate
I am 6’1 but I tell other guys I’m 5’11 to gaslight and torment them
hows the mk been going, ive grown a solid half inch+ in the 3 months ive been on, but ive also been on an ai and am gonna hop on real hgh very soon

Agreed am 6"1 and I don't feel tall at all I get height mogged on a daily basis.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Ugh..
Reactions: HerpDerpson, Deleted member 23530, Vasco-v2 and 5 others
i am 6'5 cope nigger

• JFL
Reactions: Hueless
5’11 isn’t tall but it’s a perfectly acceptable height for a man and will not hold you back in dating what so ever

source: I am 182cm

• +1
Reactions: makeme183, Brazitard, Vasco-v2 and 4 others
thats cause 5 is smaller than 6

in cm its like 180 something which would be consider tall since anything over 5'10 is 180cm +

hows the mk been going, ive grown a solid half inch+ in the 3 months ive been on, but ive also been on an ai and am gonna hop on real hgh very soon
How old are you when you are taking mk?

I’m 5’11 and it’s not tall at all, literally dead average for young white males. I don’t think I have a single white friend who’s under 5’9 and I have many over 6’

• +1
Reactions: Hueless and Deleted member 16110
Giga cope. Average Will never Be considered tall. +3" is tallish and +6" is tall.

• +1
Reactions: Brazitard and Hueless
in the western world in 2022

5’6 and below = manlet
5’7-5’9 = below average
5’10-5’11 = average
6’-6’1 = above average
6’2+ = tall

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 23530, Brazitard, fauxfox and 8 others

The average height for men under 40 is 5'9". 5'7" is manlet 5'8 is borderline manlet 5'9 is average.

5'7" is undeniable manlet and some may say it borders on turbomanlet. This is despite it being 2 inches lower than the avg.

If 2 inches below average is short, then 2 inches above should be tall. 5'11 should be tall, dammit.
Average zoomer height is 6 foot at least stop coping :lul: below 6'3 nothing special

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 23530
5'11 won't stand out but you'll be taller than 98 percent of women and you won't get brutually height mogged THAT often so its tall I guess, location matters too

• +1
Reactions: Broski
It's merely a matter of simplicity. 6ft sounds clean and simple, it's an arbitrary cutoff that makes it easy to tell if someone is tall or not. It's not a coincidence that a lot of girls want to date a man that's 6ft but would not be able to exactly tell how much 6ft is. It's similar in European countries with 180cm, it's a little less than 6ft but it's a nice even number so it's used as a way of easily determining whether someone is "pretty tall" or not.

• +1
Reactions: klamus
1842532 495725 a5f672290e5d89c451bb24fb04d4897e 1

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Brazitard, Vasco-v2, Deprived and 1 other person
Pretty bad actually. I’ve only been able to take it for 1,5 months total since my blood sugar responds badly (jumped from 4,3 mmol/L pre MK to 6-6,8mmol/L after 4-5 weeks) despite eating a diabetes type 2 diet and consuming little to no extra sugar. I have grown 1,5 cm’s while on MK so far, and an extra 1 cm since I stopped taking it, so MK is probably not the cause of the growth. Still got 3 bottles left.

Will continue in 10 days once I’ve reset my resistance to Berberin. Do you take insulin to control the blood sugar btw or what do you use?

5'10-5'11 is pretty much neutral in first world europe. you won't stand out as tall.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 12330, Deleted member 23530, oldcelloser and 2 others
Nobody cares tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23530 and oldcelloser
5'11 is below average

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 23530 and Vasco-v2

Yk what the most brutal pill is. Average height doesn't even matter, only the average of your competition.
Average chad at college is at least 6' and to attract foids with height with average face = 6'3+.

Pretty bad actually. I’ve only been able to take it for 1,5 months total since my blood sugar responds badly (jumped from 4,3 mmol/L pre MK to 6-6,8mmol/L after 4-5 weeks) despite eating a diabetes type 2 diet and consuming little to no extra sugar. I have grown 1,5 cm’s while on MK so far, and an extra 1 cm since I stopped taking it, so MK is probably not the cause of the growth. Still got 3 bottles left.

Will continue in 10 days once I’ve reset my resistance to Berberin. Do you take insulin to control the blood sugar btw or what do you use?
Hmm ig that means the MK works if it spikes your blood sugar. I take Derek’s glucose disposal agent.

Average zoomer height is 6 foot at least stop coping :lul: below 6'3 nothing special
My experience shows something different (Im around 178-180 depending on day time, although never below 178). With normal shoes it should be slightly above 5`11

Im not in northern europe (rather central-western europe), geographically it would be below Paris level and its a hit or miss with zoomers. Ive sold a few things via Facebook marketplace and met a few of them in person and I was surprised that many of them were actually smaller than me. Some were same height only few were taller than me, most were actually smaller than me by 3+ cm. Not only were they smaller, but with their twink frames and this tightpants trend, they look like walking scarecrows. Thats what I dont get with these "dudes" if you already have skinny chop stick legs, why would you accentuate your shitty physique by wearing tight fit pants? At least get such that are a bit more lose and kinda create an illusion of thicker legs.

Im not gonna lie thogh, if one's height in central/western europe is 173-174 cm (or below) thats already fucking brutal in terms of dating options, its like swimming uphill. Youd need a super handsome face and to be very NT to get any success. I literally have average height, nothing special and it feels fkn weird to look down at dudes. Like in my mind Im supposed to look straight when I talk to men, looking down I usually associate it with looking at women, many of which are around 170cm-172 cm with flat shoes.

Last edited:
Women would call 5'11 guy tall bc he brutal height mogs them. Average white female height is 5'6 and average white male height is 5'11, so the difference is 5 inch. To be called tall by average dude you should be 6'4+ and brutaly mog him.

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 23530

5'11 is average , 6'1 and up and you will be regularly seen as tall

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 23530 and Brazitard

5'9-5'11 is Average or Normal Height, which provides no halo or falio. The reasons tons of guys in this range have to date beckys as their face cannot compensate. Plenty of 6'1+ normies who stacey can control and get to marry her. 15 tall guys for every good looking guy.

Staceys want 6'2-6'4 Husbands who are going to climb the corporate ladder, not some 5'10 king of manlet.
this is all post colllege dynamics btw

5'9-5'11 is brutual tbh. Only way to play this height if you want to remain relevant is a Masc/Athletic game like Neck, Traps, Shoulders, Arms, Facial Hair and be/look cool. Not like a compensating gymcel. Then you will get respect from women and men alike.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2268 and Broski
in the western world in 2022

5’6 and below = manlet
5’7-5’9 = below average
5’10-5’11 = average
6’-6’1 = above average
6’2+ = tall
Jfl if you think 6' is above average :lul:

Last edited:
  • WTF
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 23530 and oldcelloser
Stop comparing yourself to old people and immigrants. If we look at 18-28 year old white/black men who are middle to upper class 5'11 is dead average.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 2268, Broski, Deleted member 23530 and 1 other person
im 6'1" and height mogg almost everyone IRL..these incels here insist on the 6' meme...they think that in 10 years average height increased by 3" :feelsuhh::soy: this is how stupid they are :lul::bluepill:
they also go by Netherlands, Croatia, Sweden , Australia and other countries full of chads were the average height is indeed 6'

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 23530, Brazitard and Vasco-v2
im 6'1" and height mogg almost everyone IRL..these incels here insist on the 6' meme...they think that in 10 years average height increased by 3" :feelsuhh::soy: this is how stupid they are :lul::bluepill:
they also go by Netherlands, Croatia, Sweden , Australia and other countries full of chads were the average height is indeed 6'
Even in those countries the average height isn’t 6’

The tallest country in the world (Netherlands) is around 5’11.

Young generation of white healthy Australians definitely is 5'11+ average. The difference between walking around the shops vs uni is night and day. Even at my workplace where mostly students work part time, on a team of 10+ white dudes under 30 im the shortest at 5'10 (tallest is 6'7, then 6'4, 6'3, 6'2, 6'2, 6'1, 6, 6, 5'11

Last edited:
It is not tall at all and I'm 5'11. Sure you'll height mog a lot of men because it's above average but you don't feel it and then when you stand to someone who's actually tall you realize how pathetic 5'11 really is. You are only tall if you are 6'3+.
This 100%, I’m 6’ and I rarely feel “tall” unless I’m around the guys I work with (5’8.5” best mate feels tall around our employees), women, or my very short family (Dad is 5’8-9ish, no women in my family are above 5’2” and my older sister is fat and 4’10” JFLLLL)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2268 and Deleted member 23530
Young generation of white healthy Australians definitely is 5'11+ average. The difference between walking around the shops vs uni is night and day. Even at my workplace where mostly students work part time, on a team of 10+ white dudes under 30 im the shortest at 5'10 (tallest is 6'7, then 6'4, 6'3, 6'2, 6'2, 6'1, 6, 6, 5'11

not repeating myself

This 100%, I’m 6’ and I rarely feel “tall” unless I’m around the guys I work with (5’8.5” best mate feels tall around our employees), women, or my very short family (Dad is 5’8-9ish, no women in my family are above 5’2” and my older sister is fat and 4’10” JFLLLL)
not sure what ppl ur around but 6'0 mogs like 95% of men

• +1
Reactions: MrGlutton