5’2 at 15 is it over?

R

Raichu10

Iron
I started puberty at 12-13ish, is it over or i just have delayed growth spurt help 😞

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: diditeverbegin, Codeinlover, WhoTookVendetta and 4 others
How tall are your parents, and how tall you were 6 months ago?

• +1
Reactions: WhoTookVendetta
I started puberty at 12-13ish, is it over or i just have delayed growth spurt help 😞
Go to the doctors to get your height evaluated. Ask them about whether you are going to get a growth spurt soon.

Nah made a thread the other day abt this you'll be fine either way but i guarantee you, ur gonna grow lol

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: diditeverbegin and Raichu10
5'0 mom and 5'5 dad is brutal. You should sue your parents

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: IndraBC, diditeverbegin, WhoTookVendetta and 1 other person
high animal fat consummation, with a lot of honey and bee pollen and raw milk. also natural aromatase inhibitors, and ton of sun exposure

should give you a rough estimation. make sure to put your age in as exact as possible, i'm talking from experience

should give you a rough estimation. make sure to put your age in as exact as possible, i'm talking from experience

Hes already 15 lol mightve stopped growing all together
I dont have sideburn and dark facial hair yet my waist is 28 and shoulders is 15 if that’s a indicator im still growing 😞

how tall are your parents?
i was 5'6 ish at 15 and grew to 5'11 and am 17 but my growth plates are still open when i got an xray.