5'2 cousin has a GF

WhoTookVendetta

WhoTookVendetta

stacy
so hes 18 and hes like LTN facially and he has hearing aids and hes boardline retarded with like a 70IQ and hes tan as shit with a edgar haircut and he looks mexican for some reason i think his dad got cucked by a milkman because his brother is literally white and he told me he got a "girlfriend" i dont know how she looks like but i tried warning him that shes gonna cheat on him because of his height and how he should make a account here but since hes a delusion bluepiller he started telling me shit like "height doesnt matter bro have u ever heard of a healthy relationship :soy: :bluepill: " and then started telling me bullshit like "women dont like guys too tall girls like guys with personalitys 🤡:bluepill:" and then i asked him does ur girlfriend text u first? he said "no and she takes hours to respond" and i was like thats a big red flag since females are on their phone 24 7 and i told him that hes getting cucked right now and he said "oh like you know she always takes this long to reply to me because shes using tiktok and doesnt want to reply to me" LITERALLY BRUTALLY OVER :lul::lul:

TLDR: my 5'3 LTN autistic retarded LOW IQ cousin that is probably adopted or his dad got cucked by mailman told me he got a gf and i tried warning him hes gonna get cucked soon like the never give up guy and told him to register a account here but he said no because hes delusional

• JFL
Reactions: Chintuck22 and chudlite
Is he a spic

• +1
Reactions: WeiWei and WhoTookVendetta
Someone's jealous lol, atleast hes gettin laid

• +1
Reactions: Chintuck22, WeiWei and WhoTookVendetta
Someone's jealous lol, atleast hes gettin laid
He's getting that WET PUSSY AND ASS AND FEET fuck yeah

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: chudlite and WhoTookVendetta
so hes 18 and hes like LTN facially and he has hearing aids and hes boardline retarded with like a 70IQ and hes tan as shit with a edgar haircut and he looks mexican for some reason i think his dad got cucked by a milkman because his brother is literally white and he told me he got a "girlfriend" i dont know how she looks like but i tried warning him that shes gonna cheat on him because of his height and how he should make a account here but since hes a delusion bluepiller he started telling me shit like "height doesnt matter bro have u ever heard of a healthy relationship :soy: :bluepill: " and then started telling me bullshit like "women dont like guys too tall girls like guys with personalitys 🤡:bluepill:" and then i asked him does ur girlfriend text u first? he said "no and she takes hours to respond" and i was like thats a big red flag since females are on their phone 24 7 and i told him that hes getting cucked right now and he said "oh like you know she always takes this long to reply to me because shes using tiktok and doesnt want to reply to me" LITERALLY BRUTALLY OVER :lul::lul:

TLDR: my 5'3 LTN autistic retarded LOW IQ cousin that is probably adopted or his dad got cucked by mailman told me he got a gf and i tried warning him hes gonna get cucked soon like the never give up guy and told him to register a account here but he said no because hes delusional
tbh over for that nigga at least he isnt KHHV though

• +1
Reactions: WhoTookVendetta
this is the ending btw:

@chudlite @WeiWei @slavicpsycho @cc_7373