43 KB · Views: 0
  • dockreubsrf91.jpg
    dockreubsrf91.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 0
  • So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, Shrek2OnDvD, ROTTING and 13 others
Honestly that sub is insanely cruel, this man is short, fat and 42, and people are still talking about “muh try a different style”

at this point in his life he needs to stop chasing after looks and women, better he finds a hobby to cope with or get religious than engage in a futile chase for missed experiences

• +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, eduardkoopman, Shrek2OnDvD and 22 others
"Just looksmax bro, Men peak at 70 bro" :feelsuhh:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: CEO of Sex, idkman, smvmaxxertilllate and 5 others
It's over for him.

• +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty and Deleted member 17430
This is the type of stuff where the Bluepill becomes much crueler than the Blackpill. Stop trying to feed him bullshit like "just be more confident", "all women dont care about height", and "try a different style". No, tell him straight up, the genetic lottery fucked him over, and subhuman height and LTN face makes him undatable to most women. Then he could move on and just cope with a hobby or religion.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, smvmaxxertilllate, ROTTING and 15 others
Honestly that sub is insanely cruel, this man is short, fat and 42, and people are still talking about “muh try a different style”

at this point in his life he needs to stop chasing after looks and women, better he finds a hobby to cope with or get religious than engage in a futile chase for missed experiences
Yeah i fucking hate that shit lets be real this guy stand no chance

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel
Literally over. Even SEAmaxxing might be a challenge for him at this point. :ogre:

• +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty and Deleted member 17430
Never began. No sex appeal whatsoever at this point

This is the type of stuff where the Bluepill becomes much crueler than the Blackpill. Stop trying to feed him bullshit like "just be more confident", "all women dont care about height", and "try a different style". No, tell him straight up, the genetic lottery fucked him over, and subhuman height and LTN face makes him undatable to most women. Then he could move on and just cope with a hobby or religion.
He isn't a LTN. He is like 3 PSL at the most. But yeah it is kind over for him. He can get women as unattractive as him though.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: subhuman incel and HerpDerpson
Insanely brutal ngl. How can someone wish to have kids without having above average genetics AND without being able to find someone with above average genetics is beyond me.

Like i can totally understand rich guys playing their way into relationships with HTB+ thus ensuring their offspring will have a better chance in life but guys that dumpster dive is cruelty for the unborn

• +1
Reactions: ROTTING, Deleted member 6128, Deleted member 17430 and 4 others

This is what the blackpill is for, not for pessimism but for realism, this guy just focusing on other areas of life besides dating to pursue would be the best option

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel
Going through his post history just depresses me :feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah: Screenshot 20220806 213744 Reddit

• So Sad
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, ROTTING and LooksmaxxHopeful
Nothing wrong with him. I heard men hit their prime in their 50s. He should try a different haircut, style and perhaps learning game at redpill alpha's boot camp. He can get a beginner's pack worth $7500 for just $499 :soy::redpill::soy::redpill:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17430 and LooksmaxxHopeful
Brutal reality of life.
Future that awaits me.

• +1
Reactions: ROTTING, LooksmaxxHopeful and subhuman incel
He isn't a LTN. He is like 3 PSL at the most. But yeah it is kind over for him. He can get women as unattractive as him though.

Damn, mogs me.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: It'snotover, LooksmaxxHopeful, Deleted member 20452 and 2 others
Gigacope. They are plenty of deformed women who would date him.
You said as ugly as him. Come on, he's not deformed. His looksmatch is 2/10 and they should at least be able to get a 4/10 soy guy.

• +1
Reactions: Corleone
Nothing wrong with him. I heard men hit their prime in their 50s. He should try a different haircut, style and perhaps learning game at redpill alpha's boot camp. He can get a beginner's pack worth $7500 for just $499 :soy::redpill::soy::redpill:
Yeah. It is his lack of self-esteem that him think he is 42, 5'3" and bald.

• +1
Reactions: TheDragon
mogs me

• JFL
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful
You said as ugly as him. Come on, he's not deformed. His looksmatch is 2/10 and they should at least be able to get a 4/10 soy guy.
It actually is. He might as well be deformed with his stats. Lizzie Velasquez is his looksmatch.

• So Sad
Reactions: HerpDerpson
It never began

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful
Insanely brutal ngl. How can someone wish to have kids without having above average genetics AND without being able to find someone with above average genetics is beyond me.

Like i can totally understand rich guys playing their way into relationships with HTB+ thus ensuring their offspring will have a better chance in life but guys that dumpster dive is cruelty for the unborn
I have a friend with genetic birth defects, no visible ones but heavily affecting his health and has a life expectancy of 45 years but insistent of having biological kids.

• +1
Reactions: Johnnybegood
  • +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful and LooksOrDeath
Brutally unfair. Both are the same age 42.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 17430, HerpDerpson, LooksmaxxHopeful and 2 others
I have a friend with genetic birth defects, no visible ones but heavily affecting his health and has a life expectancy of 45 years but insistent of having biological kids.
Interesting. What sort of genetic birth defects does he have? I'm curious

Looks like a girl

he has extremely trash genetics. over

Gotte be honest, reading/seeing shit like that makes me sad

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful and Meteor21
Interesting. What sort of genetic birth defects does he have? I'm curious
cystic fibrosis and some other stuff. Don‘t get why he only wanted biological kids when he‘s been suffering all his life

cystic fibrosis and some other stuff. Don‘t get why he only wanted biological kids when he‘s been suffering all his life
If he has cystic fibrosis he is 100% infertile. I'm surprised he doesn't know that...brutal so fucking brutal

• +1
Problem is he's dressed like a pedophile. He's not gl but can ascend to ltn

If he has cystic fibrosis he is 100% infertile. I'm surprised he doesn't know that...brutal so fucking brutal
He already has a child, paid $20k for invitro fertilization after having his balls pierced by a syringe.

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: HerpDerpson and Johnnybegood
He already has a child, paid $20k for invitro fertilization after having his balls pierced by a syringe.
Happy Antonio Banderas GIF

Is he at least good looking? What his rating/10?

• +1
Happy Antonio Banderas GIF

Is he at least good looking? What his rating/10?
Like 5-6/10. normie. But no sex-appeal as he‘s like 120lbs because of his stuff.

Should have gotten chad sperm and raised a healthy mogger son instead

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Johnnybegood and HerpDerpson
Like 5-6/10. normie. But no sex-appeal as he‘s like 120lbs because of his stuff.

Sounds like he's coping with his own mortality (I suppose you can say that about any parent).

• +1
Reactions: Corleone and Johnnybegood

I mean tbf his son probably won't inherit cystic fibrosis unless the Mother has the gene for it. This disease only appears if both parents have that gene from my understanding, so unless the son has giga bad luck he should be fine in that regard.

One last question is his girlfriend somewhat attractive? I find this whole situation hilariously tragic tbh ngl :ROFLMAO:

• +1
One last question is his girlfriend somewhat attractive? I find this whole situation hilariously tragic tbh ngl
She was desperate.Moved to germany from greece when she was 30, couldn‘t find a job because she doesn‘t want to learn the language. He earns good money and she wanted a kid, so that‘s why she took him.

You be the judge of her attractiveness, i think even chad seed would have been wasted on her.
FC3D5566 FCB4 4AA7 99A4 17C7A603EDA5

• +1
She was desperate.Moved to germany from greece when she was 30, couldn‘t find a job because she doesn‘t want to learn the language. He earns good money and she wanted a kid, so that‘s why she took him.

You be the judge of her attractiveness, i think even chad seed would have been wasted on her.
View attachment 1813577
LTB. Yeah chad's seed wouldn't make a diddly difference, at best she would have birthed a 5.5/10 son from chad's seed.

But hey i'm not hating on anyone, i sincerely hope their son has a life with dignity

• +1
But hey i'm not hating on anyone, i sincerely hope their son has a life with dignity
yeah same, just always has a bitter taste for me if people that experienced the cruelty of genetic disease (you can include midgets or sever uglyness) insist on giving on their genes to their kids

• +1