5'4, Asian, Bad Facial Symmetry, Low Bone Mass, Skinny

looksmaxxernewbie

looksmaxxernewbie

Vietcel.East

I'm short 5'4 skinny, my facial harmony is bad and my face is asymmetrical plus I'm a ricecel i need to gain more height bonemass and improve my facial asymmetry ( 14 years old ) :feelsbadman:
people tell me i look gay
I mean i'm 14 no doubts i look a bit feminine :hnghn:

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: shieldzz and N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
"low bone mass" dude has literally the best maxilla ever,bruh just idk chew and see if your jaw grows,anyways it keeps growing until late 20's u look good bro don't worry.
idk like mew and try some stuff to see if ur chin grows forward,not that its recessed or anything but if it grew a bit forward ur side profile would look better I think
other than that ur fine dud.

View attachment 3161288

I'm short 5'4 skinny, my facial harmony is bad and my face is asymmetrical plus I'm a ricecel i need to gain more height bonemass and improve my facial asymmetry ( 14 years old ) :feelsbadman:
people tell me i look gay
I mean i'm 14 no doubts i look a bit feminine :hnghn:
Your fucking ramus brutally mogs mine kys

• +1
Reactions: 6PSLcel
I'm very stressed about my height I got rejected by my crush because of my height and then she told the whole class i get clown by them. I go to class i see her and I can't stop thinking about my height

"low bone mass" dude has literally the best maxilla ever,bruh just idk chew and see if your jaw grows,anyways it keeps growing until late 20's u look good bro don't worry.
idk like mew and try some stuff to see if ur chin grows forward,not that its recessed or anything but if it grew a bit forward ur side profile would look better I think
other than that ur fine dud.
It's because i'm skinny (45kg) once i gain weights i'm gonna lose all of that

It's because i'm skinny (45kg) once i gain weights i'm gonna lose all of that
just exercise,start going to the gym and eat well and A LOT. you are still young why are u even caring about how u look ur literally 14,just focus on school or something idk,of course u need to take care of ur looks but no need to worry that much u already look good just start going to the gym and eventually u will get a good body and a good face.

It's not that simple tho to achieve a good look and a impressive height you need to do stuff going to the gym won't get me a good face and bulking it's very hard for me i didn't gain a bit when i bulk
:feelswhy: