5'4" at 16 (brutal!!!) Can i grow to 5'7 ?

buzzzlighter

buzzzlighter

Iron
Hello, this is my first post here. I am a 5'4 guy in a country with avg male height 5'7. My mom is 5'3 and dad is 5'8. Im turning 17 in september. The thing is... i got taller by a inch from 2021 to 2023. Does this mean that my growth plates are closed and im fucked? Serious answers only please.

• So Sad
Reactions: 0hMan, nope, kebab and 5 others
Most likely closed

Its over and I look forward to seeing you here for the next 10 years or so

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Fundz, unailooksmax23, nope and 5 others
Damn, can mk677 help? i cant afford hgh
Why does everyone think if you take some measly lil sarm at the nearing stage of your puberty you will grow a foot

Literally check if your plates are open get a legit stack with hgh/Aromasin or sell your kidney for LL

• +1
Reactions: nope, kebab, Deleted member 3105 and 2 others
First get blood tests done for igf-1, hgh, estrogen and then get a test for bone age. There might be multiple things antagonizing your development.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30918
LL and if you aren't 5'10 at least after surgery it's over

At this point even if there's a 98% chance they've sealed go for it just for that 2% chance. The most important thing will be letrozole, it can be quite cheap, you will however else your sex drive and feel like shit for the first few months. Next, get gh secretagogues or HGH. The best gh secretagogue would be modgrf 1-29 with ipamorelin. Do 100mcg 3x per day. If you can afford hgh do at least 6iu every other day, alternating with the gh secretagogue on the off days. If you do less then 4iu at a time it will be counterproductive because your shutting down your natural production briefly but getting less then you inject. My current protocol below:

2.5mg letrozole daily
15iu hgh (generic) every other day
100mcg mod GRF/Ipamorelin 3x per day, alternate every other day with high
1000mg/1500mg/1200mg/1500mg MSM, SAM-e, Chondroitin, Glucosamine respectiveley

Update, i went to gym for 2 months and i grew 1 inch so now im 5'5 barefoot which is still horrendous but i hope ill grow more

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: lowerthirdking, PG4BINX, Samiscool234 and 1 other person
Update, i went to gym for 2 months and i grew 1 inch so now im 5'5 barefoot which is still horrendous but i hope ill grow more
A late 16 year old grew an inch? jfl

Placebo is a powerful drug

Last edited:
Hello, this is my first post here. I am a 5'4 guy in a country with avg male height 5'7. My mom is 5'3 and dad is 5'8. Im turning 17 in september. The thing is... i got taller by an inch from 2021 to 2023. Does this mean that my growth plates are closed and im fucked? Serious answers only please.
a growth plate xray takes about 2 minutes. go get yourself tested and go from there

At this point even if there's a 98% chance they've sealed go for it just for that 2% chance. The most important thing will be letrozole, it can be quite cheap, you will however else your sex drive and feel like shit for the first few months. Next, get gh secretagogues or HGH. The best gh secretagogue would be modgrf 1-29 with ipamorelin. Do 100mcg 3x per day. If you can afford hgh do at least 6iu every other day, alternating with the gh secretagogue on the off days. If you do less then 4iu at a time it will be counterproductive because your shutting down your natural production briefly but getting less then you inject. My current protocol below:

2.5mg letrozole daily
15iu hgh (generic) every other day
100mcg mod GRF/Ipamorelin 3x per day, alternate every other day with high
1000mg/1500mg/1200mg/1500mg MSM, SAM-e, Chondroitin, Glucosamine respectiveley
This is stupid adcice!He will do more harm than good and even if he is lucky he won't be able to squeeze more than 2 inches max!And all of this just to be 5'6-5'7? :lul:

Hello, this is my first post here. I am a 5'4 guy in a country with avg male height 5'7. My mom is 5'3 and dad is 5'8. Im turning 17 in september. The thing is... i got taller by a inch from 2021 to 2023. Does this mean that my growth plates are closed and im fucked? Serious answers only please.
Insanely brutal

do u live in the uk?