5’4 FILIPINO MIGRANTS STOLE SO MANY WOMEN THAT AN ACTUAL RIOT BROKE OUT

Shrek2OnDvD

Shrek2OnDvD

I dont really care
In 1930, the town of Watsonville, located in California, suddenly received hundreds of Filipino migrants, nearly all of whom were men

Due to gender bias in immigration policy and hiring practices, of the 30,000 Filipino laborers following the cycle of seasonal farm work, only 1 in 14 were women

Many locals fought against this and referred to the migration as the “third asiatic invasion”. This wasn’t just competition for jobs, it was also for women

Tensions between the two communities got so bad, that at one point, 500 men arrived at a Filipino danceclub armed with knives, rifles and other weapons. They pulled out all the local women and threatened to burn the club down

A scuffle ensued and the local men, enraged at the Filipinos, went on a riot. They looted, destroy and burned Filipino businesses, shot and killed migrant workers

The military arrived to restore order but by then, thousands of migrant workers had left the town of Watsonville

@Biggdink was right. He wasn’t joking about 5’4 Filipino’s stealing our women. It’s beyond over for us :feelscry:

• JFL
Reactions: NT Master, currylightskin, Deleted member 7580 and 4 others
The 5'4 Filipino janitor is one of my biggest fear in my workplace. Everytime he is walking by a Stacy, I jestermax hard in front of the Stacy to avoid getting her sucked into the Filipino's vicinity

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7580, Deprived, Shrek2OnDvD and 1 other person
The 5'4 Filipino janitor is one of my biggest fear in my workplace. Everytime he is walking by a Stacy, I jestermax hard in front of the Stacy to avoid getting her sucked into the Filipino's vicinity
I know some Filipinos irl. They’re chill people

• +1
Reactions: sub5inchcel and ReadBooksEveryday

Users who are viewing this thread

Back